12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Thanks, and great job yourself for getting all the original brides, finishing your +10 Nowi, and getting that badass Caineghis!

Bab Tiki Emblem wasn't the only thing I completed, either.

HRsykkP.png?1

I suppose getting Berkut was kinda worth it after all just to have this complete set.

Thanks! Ayyyee, congrats on finishing that Fallen Emblem, too! Celica still escapes me of the original quintet~

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my last post lamenting my bad luck with getting Bride!Tharja got buried, but for those interested:

tumblr_ps1ulxOwuA1ta965c_1280.pnj

She is here and her aesthetic is on point. Sadly, she is -Spd, but that's nothing I can't get around. Wasn't pulling for her as a unit anyway, since I already got a neutral Celica to fire nuke things for me. My barracks just got increased in style by 100%.

Now let's see if I can scramble up enough orbs from the zero I currently have to have even a snowball's chance in hell of getting L!Tiki off the Mythic banner. Not too optimistic, but at least I got one worry off my mind.

TT got me up to 29 orbs, so here's some more shots at Fjorm.

1. 4* Kagerou: Meh.

Not that time. 24 orbs left.

1. 3* Rebecca: Feathers.
  2. 3* Sothe: More feathers.
  3. 3* Setsuna: Even more feathers.

That was terrible.

. . . well good luck on the Y1 bridal banner aside it seems like my bad luck is still in force. 5.75 pity on the Fallen banner. I knew I should have just cut out after the first lucky pull netting me Tiki and Berkut. But I really wanted another Tiki to kill that god awful bane she has. But instead I get a 5.75 pity. And it is like the game is taunting me. At first I was getting lots of colorless, 2-4 per session. But now that my pity is so high? Hello circles of pure blue, red, and green. What colorless? I don't know what colorless is.

@Landmaster Oh WOW, that's awesome luck with your recent 5* pulls!

@Anacybele Oooh congrats on the free Luke, I got one freebie last year with the opposite IVs, +Res/-Atk lol so great job on your luck. I like his voice lines as well, and showing up not as a pitybreaker makes getting this rare dude kind of funny

@mampfoid saw you snagged a Fallen Tiki at some point so congrats!

This one is a bit of a late one but for Brides 2019 banner, I decided to open the full circle. No Fjorm, and decided to open blues anyway since good on them for having a groom and Harsh Command+ would seem useful (or even a random Micaiah would be good)...got none of them but I did get a +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan in the circle at least, so kind of glad I was weak and opened the full circle. Now I have all the blue mage fliers so far.

Pulling in the New Bride Banner after like 100? Orbs I got +Def -HP Tanith and +Atk -Def Pent (in that order); I mostly wanted Pent (becauseofreasonsonlynicefeelingscanunderstand), so I'm happy with this.

I also tried a bit summoning for Bride Caeda...and ended up getting a Micaiah xD (now she is +5, and without a doubt my 5 Star Only with more merges)

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Pulling in the New Bride Banner after like 100? Orbs I got +Def -HP Tanith and +Atk -Def Pent (in that order); I mostly wanted Pent (becauseofreasonsonlynicefeelingscanunderstand), so I'm happy with this.

I also tried a bit summoning for Bride Caeda...and ended up getting a Micaiah xD (now she is +5, and without a doubt my 5 Star Only with more merges)

How many orbs do you have saved up for Micaiah alts? I have 269 orbs. The mythic banner is going to be very important for AR. I'd save up orbs for that. 

Would you trade that Micaiah for Bride Caeda? 

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

How many orbs do you have saved up for Micaiah alts? I have 269 orbs. The mythic banner is going to be very important for AR. I'd save up orbs for that. 

Would you trade that Micaiah for Bride Caeda? 

I have like 230 Orbs right now, physically at least like 50 Orbs saved of login bonuses and maps that I haven't done yet.

I would have liked the B!Caeda, but Micaiah is Micaiah, I can't feel bad about that :D

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster Oh WOW, that's awesome luck with your recent 5* pulls!

This one is a bit of a late one but for Brides 2019 banner, I decided to open the full circle. No Fjorm, and decided to open blues anyway since good on them for having a groom and Harsh Command+ would seem useful (or even a random Micaiah would be good)...got none of them but I did get a +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan in the circle at least, so kind of glad I was weak and opened the full circle. Now I have all the blue mage fliers so far.

So we both got an F!Morgan, haha, congrats!

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh congrats on the free Luke, I got one freebie last year with the opposite IVs, +Res/-Atk lol so great job on your luck. I like his voice lines as well, and showing up not as a pitybreaker makes getting this rare dude kind of funny

Thanks! Yeah, that's why I thought this was a funny yet awesome freebie. lol

I already finished training him up and filling out his skillset. But while Fire Boost is nice, it surely won't work if I want to use Luke on those maps with inflated stats since the enemy HP there is crazy, so I should add Death Blow to his kit.

Edited by Anacybele

@Landmaster Congrats to that candle and those brides! Elise gotta be cute. 

@Tybrosion wow, great fallen collection. Wouldn't mind those for myself (missing Hardin, Berkut, Corrin and Mareeta). 

@Nanima Congrats, she is really the best bride (with Cordy and Lyn being close). 

@mcsilas Congrats, do you like Morgan? 

Yeah, Tiki was nice (even if her art could have been better), but I wasted a lot of orbs (==all) for not getting Mareeta. 

As I figured it would, the banner gave me no greens. But my free summon was, somehow, a neutral sword Reinhardt.

Banner with Julia on it? Well, new orb dumping spot. 24 orbs thanks to TT.

1. 3* Hawkeye: Feathers.
  2. 3* Libra: Meh.

Come on, I could use some luck here. 20 orbs left.

1. 3* Cherche: Pivot fodder.

That was total garbage.

I got a 4☆ Fir...at least she's +Atk I guess?

Also Ninian pity broke me on the year 1 bride Banner- so I'm 3 5☆ heroes thus far and giving the banner up even though I am so damn tempted to pull for Charlotte.  Orbs have to be saved for Summer!Robin and potential OG Lucina banner now...

2 greens no Julia. This banner is actual bait for me. I will endure until the Mythic hero. And depending on the luck I have with they mythic hero I might give it a shot for 1-2 Julia merges. She is at +4 at the moment...

Like London buses, I wait forever for a free 5*, and then two arrive in a row. Today I went for Corrin, since I have Julia and there were two reds vs one blue.

5* Hardin +Def -Atk

Well, okay then. I already have one who is +Def -Spd, and since I also have Brave Hector +1, Hardin seems entirely redundant and not worth merging. Gotta find a worthy recipient of Bold Fighter then.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And my Free summon on the Dragon Fang Banner was:

Screenshot-20190526-085205.png

Yay! Finally I got Julia.

Good on you. May Naga bless your future endeavors.

Anyway, I forgot the last Blessed Garden had shown up, so now I have 20 orbs again. Another shot at Julia.

1. 4* Boey: A poor substitute.

Gotta get that +4...

@Diovani Bressan Congrats! It is always good to fill a hole in your barracks.

My last pull on the Fallen banner finally occured today. My attempt to nix my Fallen Tiki's deplorable bane(or get a Corrin instead) was a journey up to 6.25 pity. Where I got a full circle of colorless. Only one 5star sadly. However, I did get a Tiki to kill off that bane.

But I can't help but wish that 6.25 netted me a Corrin as well. That is a stupidly high rate to drive up to and only get a singular 5* off. I can't really complain about my luck though since I did get a freebie summon recently AND the second circle(or was it third?) on this banner netted me both Tiki and Berkut before I even had a chance to build up pity.  So it is kinda like the Gacha Gods were punishing me for being greedy, IS NOT A FREEBIE TIKI RIGHT OFF THE BAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOUI?!. . . . No. I want a Tiki with a decent or no bane. Gets slapped with a 6.25 Pity.

Edited by Usana

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Congrats to that candle and those brides! Elise gotta be cute. 

THANX

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And my Free summon on the Dragon Fang Banner was:

Screenshot-20190526-085205.png

Yay! Finally I got Julia.

CONGRATS!~

Almost started a new light rant about my recent pulls, but I still gotta think about my recent L!Alm and L!Hector, so I'll hold back even if it is a shame I got some random units with little use.

OG Olwen on the rerun of the first brides as a free summon and, after quite a few orbs on the new fallen units banner, I got no Corrin or Tiki, but a Mikoto, who I already had. Darn.

I won't go back in, it was a significant loss of resources I should have kept for the Astra hero, but oh well. Nothing interesting otherwise since last time.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 61