Second Naga get! She must like me or something because she came twice so fast. This one is +Hp -Res. If I recall correctly Res is her superbane so I'll use the -Def one for arena and the second one will be exclusive for AR.

Edit: Scratch that, this was extremely lucky of my part (although I'd rather get L!Eirika).

j9tE1FU.jpg

Hrid is +Spd which sucks. I don't particularly care for him and he does nothing during Water seasons so I may just get the HM feathers and fodder him for DC.

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Fjorm is sharing with L!Azura again there are no Legendary heroes I want from next months banner. I decided to try for Fjorm. Took me 80 orbs to first get Tanith, and then Fjorm at +Spd.

19 orbs left atm with some to collect. Gonna save for august.

A weird thing happened.

Decided to pull on the legendary banner on a whim (after failing to get any green orbs on the dragon fang banner) and did a full circle. Got a second Hrid, who was +spd -atk (my first one has a good nature anyway) and a random +res -HP Naga. At a base 8%. What.

This is pretty good for a legendary banner for me, however, I would still like legendary Eirika. Should I keep on going for her even though I have no orbs right now, or should I just wait for her when she comes back in September?

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

This is pretty good for a legendary banner for me, however, I would still like legendary Eirika. Should I keep on going for her even though I have no orbs right now, or should I just wait for her when she comes back in September?

So she comes back with Hrid in September, would be nice if they would mixed it up a bit more, L!Eirika and L!Roy would be good. I would just decide on how much you would be ok with Gunnthra or if any other red which comes in September might be better.. If I am not totally off Mareeta, or Spring Flora might be a choice there. I guess it is around 4-5 months back?

I kind of doubt that September will have a red Mythic hero. But who knows...

At least that is who I do it I decide depending on any unit which would come in between me and my target unit if I am unsure...but this time its not that easy..

Edited by Stroud

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nope. Not sure if I should try to continue. 

I'm sorry Mamp, this seems to be an either really lucky or really unlucky Banner as far as Naga showing up~ >_> I'd save the Orbs and run, TBH~

So my hunt for a new B!Hector finally ended, I've got a +Def/-HP Bector to finally replace my +Spd/-Atk one!!! Unsure if I should merge and get back the missing HP will make or break some matchups, although on the other I do have armours who is eyeing Bold Fighter like Jakob.

That said, on the same circle, the only other blue was a +Atk/-Res Naga! I can end the banner happily now, even if Tiki would like her Spd bane removed. Getting 2 Shannas on the way was a nice consolation prize, too.

On the other hand, I've been looking for a non -Atk Hrid/NY!Gunnthra but only got up to 10%. After getting two 3 star Raighs in the same session I'm not sure if I should keep trying right now... maybe I'll wait to see what the mysterious banner coming up is first.

@mampfoid Thanks, the luck comes at a cost since I've been busy in real life and had some minor health problems, so the quick luck gives me short-term happiness heh. Also I missed out on a few orbs like forgetting arena and dropping down to Tier 17 and completely forgetting Rival Domains last week for another orb and Divine Dew, so the quick luck helps keep my mind off the sting of those missing orbs with my completionist personality.

Sorry to hear no Naga yet. Hope you get her soon if your do try again, not sure how much you value AR lift gain so hope she comes quick for that.

@Landmaster Congrats on the Leif! TT runs will be nice with his S Drink!

@Alexmender Congrats on the second Naga! It's a shame Hrid shares with Eirika  (double sword cav focus?) but hey at least DC is nice. His debuff omni-breaker playstyle is pretty fun to use though but DC+Atk Smoke is a nice inheritance combo

@mcsilas congrats to your pulls. Hope you get back to good health soon! 

Missing out some parts of FEH isn't a real issue, it's becoming really repetitive. Hope being busy isn't a negative thing for you, the wrong kind of stress can hurt. 

6 hours ago, Stroud said:

So she comes back with Hrid in September, would be nice if they would mixed it up a bit more, L!Eirika and L!Roy would be good. I would just decide on how much you would be ok with Gunnthra or if any other red which comes in September might be better.. If I am not totally off Mareeta, or Spring Flora might be a choice there. I guess it is around 4-5 months back?

I kind of doubt that September will have a red Mythic hero. But who knows...

At least that is who I do it I decide depending on any unit which would come in between me and my target unit if I am unsure...but this time its not that easy..

Oh, I don't mind Gunnthra or another Hrid. My main issue is that I don't really have a lot of orb options left right now so I don't know if ~30 will be any helpful in getting Eirika or another legendary hero in general.

@mcsilas Grats on your pulls. Be nice of the euphoria of a good pull would last longer for those type of busy in real life situations, no?

@Alexmender Grats on your pulls and rats on missing Eirika.

And my luck continues. 10 orbs netted me yet another 5* from the legendary banner. But not Naga. Nope this banner doesn't want me to have her. But I can have all the Hectors I could possibly ever want. And oh if there are no blues apparently I get a Gunnthra instead(+DEF/-ATK so kinda meh?). So yeah great luck on number of five stars. I think at most I have only gone up one stage in pity for this banner. I pretty much always get a 5* off the base rate. But never the ones I want, though at least Gunnthra was new? It is kinda baffling because I am actually missing a lot of these peeps 2/3 on all but red. Which of course is the color I end up getting someone new on.

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So my hunt for a new B!Hector finally ended, I've got a +Def/-HP Bector to finally replace my +Spd/-Atk one!!! Unsure if I should merge and get back the missing HP will make or break some matchups, although on the other I do have armours who is eyeing Bold Fighter like Jakob.

That said, on the same circle, the only other blue was a +Atk/-Res Naga! I can end the banner happily now, even if Tiki would like her Spd bane removed. Getting 2 Shannas on the way was a nice consolation prize, too.

On the other hand, I've been looking for a non -Atk Hrid/NY!Gunnthra but only got up to 10%. After getting two 3 star Raighs in the same session I'm not sure if I should keep trying right now... maybe I'll wait to see what the mysterious banner coming up is first.

oho we're Naga twins, mine is +atk/-res as well!
my whole thing is more of do you plan to use hector often (or do you use jakob more). (hector is also in the perm pool so thre's a better chance to get it too)

Got a Naga (+HP-DEF, of course...) actually without spending too much, which made me happy, specially as I got a Gunnthra and a Hrid as well. Kinda of makes up for spending 200 orbs for no Bridelia. Even got them with +ATK.

Edited by Lanko

So, this is coming to a head.

Does it end soon?

3 Blue, 2 Red (Not one circle hasn't had Red I think)

3* Effie (Eh, really could do with better fodder. I think that's 5 on this banner. +Spd/-HP), 4* Cordelia (Same with her too, I keep getting like 5 units. +Atk/-HP), 4(* Shanna (Better, but I'm getting concerned by the banner's unwillingness to give 5* units. +Atk/-Res, that's tempting but I never want to promote her anyway)

11%. No, it doesn't.

@mcsilas Thanks! I've faced my fair share of Hrids in AR so I know how awesome he can be as a GF cav but I already decided to use my +Spd Eldigan for that role (Fury+LnD+Hone Cav+HB seal is more than enough to let him double stuff). Still, getting Hrid to 5k HM is going to take a while so I may end up changing my mind somewhere down the road.

Anyways, congrats on that great nature Naga and the extra B!Hector! And I hope you're better now, it always helps to take things easy when you feel like you're getting sick. 

@Usana Thanks! And yeah, it's been quite a while since L!Eirika's debut and still no luck. Guess the best bet is to save for September (although Hrid is still there but DC is always good to have). 

Congrats on the good pulls! Hope you get Naga if you're still pulling here!

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

So, this is coming to a head.

Does it end soon?

3 Blue, 2 Red (Not one circle hasn't had Red I think)

3* Effie (Eh, really could do with better fodder. I think that's 5 on this banner. +Spd/-HP), 4* Cordelia (Same with her too, I keep getting like 5 units. +Atk/-HP), 4(* Shanna (Better, but I'm getting concerned by the banner's unwillingness to give 5* units. +Atk/-Res, that's tempting but I never want to promote her anyway)

11%. No, it doesn't.

mine ended at 14.50. 
hope you break sooner than that. 

I've got an orb stash and I do not like my odds of it staying.  Anyone know when the next VS!Azura banner is likely to happen and will HK!Marth be on said banner?  I'm also thinking I would like L!Alm as well darn it...and I think I'll keep some orbs in reserve should Chrom and OG Lucina get a banner too...though I doubt it very much...

22 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I've got an orb stash and I do not like my odds of it staying.  Anyone know when the next VS!Azura banner is likely to happen and will HK!Marth be on said banner?  I'm also thinking I would like L!Alm as well darn it...and I think I'll keep some orbs in reserve should Chrom and OG Lucina get a banner too...though I doubt it very much...

July, and yes, both Marth and Alm will be on it too. Definitely save for that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/buu3fd/legendary_hero_calendar_june_september_2019/

Edited by Humanoid

17 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oho we're Naga twins, mine is +atk/-res as well!
my whole thing is more of do you plan to use hector often (or do you use jakob more). (hector is also in the perm pool so thre's a better chance to get it too)

Well I'll be using him more now that his Atk bane is gone, but I guess I'll see how often he dies with just a tiny margin to see if he needs the HP nullification or not. Jakob would see a lot more use with Bold Fighter, too but I guess there's no rush.

Anywho, silly me thought 40 orbs is okay and decided to summon more. Got a second Bector in my main (+HP/-Spd compared to my old +Res/-HP) while going for reds when there were no reds. Opened the rest of the circle anyway since it was 11% and the only noteworthy thing was a 3 star Klein.

Then @Landmaster sort of influenced me in wanting Quan lol. Err, didn't get him but I guess I got a quick 5 star at 3.25%, +Res/-Def Ephraim. A bit meh about him and his silly boon, but he doesn't have great fodder, so I'll just merge him with my +Res/-HP Ephraim to get some bulk back. Maybe I should use him more.

So yeah orbs now drained from a silly slip up but at least it ended with 5 stars I guess.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well I'll be using him more now that his Atk bane is gone, but I guess I'll see how often he dies with just a tiny margin to see if he needs the HP nullification or not. Jakob would see a lot more use with Bold Fighter, too but I guess there's no rush.

Anywho, silly me thought 40 orbs is okay and decided to summon more. Got a second Bector in my main (+HP/-Spd compared to my old +Res/-HP) while going for reds when there were no reds. Opened the rest of the circle anyway since it was 11% and the only noteworthy thing was a 3 star Klein.

Then @Landmaster sort of influenced me in wanting Quan lol. Err, didn't get him but I guess I got a quick 5 star at 3.25%, +Res/-Def Ephraim. A bit meh about him and his silly boon, but he doesn't have great fodder, so I'll just merge him with my +Res/-HP Ephraim to get some bulk back. Maybe I should use him more.

So yeah orbs now drained from a silly slip up but at least it ended with 5 stars I guess.

LOL i totally understand the need to keep going. 
I hate when you have a high rate - and don't get anything else, and then on a random 3.25 banner there are like 4 5*s. the heck, man. 
I am still hoping i can get an Ephiriam (maybe better than a +res one ? but that's funny that you got two +res Ephiriams!) maybe you'll get Quan on a rando-freepull

I got Duma, surprisingly. +Def, -Attack. Dunno if I wanna go with Bonfire or Ignis because of that, but hey, I found someone to inherit the Distant Counter from Hrid I recently got.

Well I decided to try and break my pity rate on the fallen banner instead of going for Pent and that took to 5.50% pity rate but I did get F!Tiki who was the one I wanted.  I managed to get another B!Hector on the legendary banner and while I really really want Naga I am debating if I should just quit and wait until her rerun because I know I won't have enough orbs to get her right now unless I get Very lucky which is unlikely.  I decided to just skip going for Pent since even though I really like him, I don't need another blue cav mage since I have 4 built up.  At least the summer banners will probably be a skip for me since they are not my favorite seasonal banners and they have yet to have a personal favorite unit on them.  

Earlier this morning:

mUxhFib.png?1

Hell yeah, better late than never I suppose. The asset/flaw is a mixed bag (+Def/-Spd), but at least this kinda fixes my self-inflicted wound of sacking my only Eir.

So now, I may or may not give this banner one more go on Wednesday to see if I can also luck into Duma I know I won't, but that certainly hasn't stopped me for trying before.

So... I'm not going to have enough orbs for Summer Innes to get him to +5... :c HOWEVER, I think my pulls were at least decent. Within 90ish orbs, I got L!Eirika, L!Tiki, and Naga. 

9 hours ago, Humanoid said:

July, and yes, both Marth and Alm will be on it too. Definitely save for that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/buu3fd/legendary_hero_calendar_june_september_2019/

Thanks for that.  Hopefully I can get some missing units ? if not I could always hold out until later in the year.