• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spent 165 orbs in the most baiting banner i've ever seen

WT Rein, Swift Sparrow 3 Fodder and Rally Up Atk+ Fodder

now that i have SS3 for my Levin, i'd like to get R Duel Infantry for base Marth as well

My pulling luck continues, got S!Laegjarn in 30 orbs! 😄

Except that she was -atk of fucking course. I'm extremely done with most of my recent units being either -atk or -spd and Leag's one of my favs so this time I refuse to accept it.

Spent another 140 orbs to try and get a second one and....am stuck at a 4.50% pity rate now. No regrets though, she's one of the most gorgeous units ever so I WILL get that merge, it's just gonna take a while longer. I just hope I don't get pity broken like my poor friend who so far has gotten a Selkie, a Mordecai and another Mordecia (at a 5.25% pity rate) and still no Laegjarn. The fear is real now.

And my free pull was a Fae. Shame, I kinda want a Helbindi merge but can't go for that anymore 😞

Edited by Mau

@Mau, also wish you luck. Also spend quite an amount of orbs in there for her. Laegjarn is just worth it. And don't forget. The banner is around for a long time. You can still put over 300 orbs into that. Depending on what they release soon. 

Edited by Stroud

That reminds me I'd like to go for a second Summer Gunnthra myself later to get rid of that -Atk my current one has. But first, those Summer Frederick merges when the 26th comes. I might also wait to see who's on the second new summer banner.

Edited by Anacybele

@mampfoid@Stroud Thanks guys! :D Yeah she's def worth it, this is the first time ever I've went to get a second copy immediately. But I've been waiting on a blue flier since forever (since S!Corrin, F!Morgan, and B!Ninian all refused to come to me), so def gonna make sure she's amazing from the start.

23 minutes ago, Mau said:

Thanks guys! 😄 Yeah she's def worth it, this is the first time ever I've went to get a second copy immediately. But I've been waiting on a blue flier since forever (since S!Corrin, F!Morgan, and B!Ninian all refused to come to me), so def gonna make sure she's amazing from the start.

In my opinion she is a real good blue flier to go for a seasonal. Often I have the problem with Seasonals that their weapons are just underwhelming and they don't have their unique option. But this Laegjarn can be awesome if used correctly. She is like a blue flying Lewyn. Ok one downside is that she cannot have Special spiral. But there are still other B skills to go. Glad that she is the one with the cream of the crop this time. And Laegjarn is one of the better OC,s from book 2 anyway  DX. 

15 minutes ago, Stroud said:

In my opinion she is a real good blue flier to go for a seasonal. Often I have the problem with Seasonals that their weapons are just underwhelming and they don't have their unique option. But this Laegjarn can be awesome if used correctly. She is like a blue flying Lewyn. Ok one downside is that she cannot have Special spiral. But there are still other B skills to go. Glad that she is the one with the cream of the crop this time. And Laegjarn is one of the better OC,s from book 2 anyway  DX. 

imagine if they built special spiral into the weapon. 
I was short an offensive blue Mage. (I have Morgan and Ninian, but ninian can't hit the wet side of a paper bag, and morgan just needs more power and speed). I was going to go w/Camilla but Laegjarn is perfect too. (i'd save up more orbs for December, because that's probably her Legendary slot, but i would be good money she'd be sharing with Fjorm, and that's just a no go). 

28 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

imagine if they built special spiral into the weapon. 
I was short an offensive blue Mage. (I have Morgan and Ninian, but ninian can't hit the wet side of a paper bag, and morgan just needs more power and speed). I was going to go w/Camilla but Laegjarn is perfect too. (i'd save up more orbs for December, because that's probably her Legendary slot, but i would be good money she'd be sharing with Fjorm, and that's just a no go). 

Dang this would be too much xD. I also have Camilla and flying Corrin. But both can't compare much too her. And I think saving for december just might be the choice. Depending on what kind of blue units are with her I also might give it a shot on blue there. If she comes together with Naga and another fine blue Legendary it might be really worth it. While the chances on a Legendary are slimmer if you know what kind of units will get in between and you also like to get them its worth it. Sadly this is not often the case for me. And its still a long time.

2KtKpjd.png?1

Huh, I honestly didn't think I'd get her but I won't object to the gacha being generous for once. Though of course, it wasn't generous enough to give Nah a suitable asset/flaw (+Spd/-Def) but I'm certainly used to that at this point.

I've now got all the new kids sans the probable demote (Brady) so I guess I'm free to try for summer Cordelia merges and/or a +Atk/+Spd one starting tomorrow.

Nothing much in Summoning news for me, though I did get salty enough during an AR match to pull a 2nd Nah to get rid of her Superbane, so that was a thing, I guess~

On 6/21/2019 at 1:28 AM, mampfoid said:

Didn't want to pull much, but Laeg was looking too good (art, skills and movement type/weapon combination). After my free pull got her within 5 orbs, but with -SPD. 

Should have saved my orbs perhaps, but getting a second one seemed good for foddering reasons as well. So after spending nearly 90 orbs overall, I got this in addition to the -SPD Laeg: 

Hide contents

Male A!Corrin +ATK/-HP shortly after that, summer Laeg with +ATK/-DEF, wow!!!

I consider myself very lucky, since Corrin is a new untit as well in my roster. :-))

Woo, congrats Mamp!

On 6/21/2019 at 3:38 AM, Tybrosion said:

ZHY0L52.png?1

Well, at least I managed to salvage one of the missing 2017 brides after failing to get any one of Sigrun, Tanith or Pent sorry Louise. She's +Spd/-HP too, so I could have some fun with that base 40 Spd. 

I also went back to Future Past to try for Nah or Kjelle. I did get Kjelle (+Res/-Def) fairly easily, but only succeeded in getting my pity rate up to 3.50% trying to snipe Nah. Ah well.

Hide contents

u8ws4bi.png?2

Oh, and I ignored colorless under the assumption that Brady will demote. So if he doesn't demote, you now know who to blame.

Lastly, the TT banner free pull was a 3* Tharja so summer snow loli is still my only bonus unit option. 

Nice Caeda, we got the same IVs! Congrats on Kjelle and Nah, too!

On 6/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, Mau said:

My pulling luck continues, got S!Laegjarn in 30 orbs! 😄

Except that she was -atk of fucking course. I'm extremely done with most of my recent units being either -atk or -spd and Leag's one of my favs so this time I refuse to accept it.

Spent another 140 orbs to try and get a second one and....am stuck at a 4.50% pity rate now. No regrets though, she's one of the most gorgeous units ever so I WILL get that merge, it's just gonna take a while longer. I just hope I don't get pity broken like my poor friend who so far has gotten a Selkie, a Mordecai and another Mordecia (at a 5.25% pity rate) and still no Laegjarn. The fear is real now.

And my free pull was a Fae. Shame, I kinda want a Helbindi merge but can't go for that anymore 😞

Congrats on Laegjarn!! Hope you can get rid of that bane, you have a whole 50 days to get a merge, so she'll come~

I'm not really feeling this banner, but Red Infantry BST would be nice for Arena, I suppose.

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

q44T3Jb.png

And not to let a pityrate go to waste.

RRRmBxU.png

In an unrelated note, I got this for a free pull from the Tempest Banner.

aHI2qQc.png

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not really feeling this banner, but Red Infantry BST would be nice for Arena, I suppose.

@Nym@Anacybele@Vaximillian@DarkLordIvy@XRay@Raven@Captain Karnage@TheTuckingFypo@GuiltyLove@Infinite Dreams@Tybrosion@Johann@SatsumaFSoysoy@Garlyle@DefaultBeep@Shoblongoo@mcsilas@Mackc2@Momentai~@Rex Glacies@Tree@Ginko@Tolvir@Anime27Arts@Poimagic @TheSilentChloey @Jave@mampfoid@Landmaster@LordFrigid plus anybody else I forgot.

q44T3Jb.png

RRRmBxU.png

aHI2qQc.png

Good catchs.

Gonna need to wait a month before hoping to get good fodders here.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

q44T3Jb.png

RRRmBxU.png

aHI2qQc.png

Oh those are some good ones.  Though I'm sure everyone knows I'm in strict saving mode atm.

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not really feeling this banner

It's alright, Rezzy. I'm definitely not feeling that banner at all. Congrats on those pulls, particularly the +Atk Karla! Now if only my +Atk Karla didn't also have Spd as her flaw.

Also, thanks @Landmaster! I already went ahead and used the last clumps of feathers I had to give Caeda Blarblade+ because I might as well given that it'll probably take about a month before I can get Haar's 9th merge.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

q44T3Jb.png

RRRmBxU.png

aHI2qQc.png

We both got -Atk Gunnthras. Yours has a much better asset though. Nice haul! I got Caineghis, two Kinshi Hinokas, and a Mikoto before that Gunnthra showed up.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, a Red Dual skill can give a couple dancer units decent arena and allegiance battle scores.

I used my one red orb to try for Helbindi, but it wasn't meant to be. I do have a green one though. I usually don't try to merge red units because they are so hard to get. Only got one Tibarn in 500 orbs on that first banner. 🙂

1 minute ago, Tree said:

Yeah, a Red Dual skill can give a couple dancer units decent arena and allegiance battle scores.

I used my one red orb to try for Helbindi, but it wasn't meant to be. I do have a green one though. I usually don't try to merge red units because they are so hard to get. Only got one Tibarn in 500 orbs on that first banner. 🙂

I don't really try for merges for 5* units at all anymore.  It's just not worth it.  (Literally)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't really try for merges for 5* units at all anymore.  It's just not worth it.  (Literally)

Yeah, that's true. I only try to merge a few 5* favorites, so I skip most banners (except mythic ones).

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

q44T3Jb.png

RRRmBxU.png

aHI2qQc.png

Congrats on your new units! I'm tempted to try to get R Duel myself, but the Banner's 50 days so I'll wait it out until after the Nohrian Summer rerun~