1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Congratulations! I sure have noticed your dedication to this guy in my time lurking here, so it's nice to see you get him. Good luck getting the rest as well!

Oh, thanks! ^^ Yeah I absolutely adore Frederick! ❤️ I have to give him as much love as I can! Also, this particular Frederick has the sexiest abs and most awesomely strong looking legs EVER. Like wow. :3

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:06 AM, mampfoid said:

She is back (~80 orbs):

g2pFSiD.png

+DEF/-RES, not like my last (late) -ATK copy. 

Congrats, looks like she found her way back to you.

Oh yeah, with one of my last pulls before I stopped earlier, a Nephenee pitybroke me (it was another session lacking colorless). I'm not sure whether I'll merge her or fodder her for Wrath yet. I'll see what I have that could use it. It's pretty limited (melee infantry and armor only), so yeah.

So my overall haul so far in just 280 orbs:

- Summer Freddy x2
- Summer Robin
- Summer Gaius
- Mikoto
- Nephenee

Not bad at all, especially if I also tack on that Silas merge I got.

Edited by Anacybele

@mampfoid Thanks! Axe Valor is definitely nice. Tiki's also +ATK which is....equally as nice. Unfortunately, I have a +10 Raven and a +10 Libra as infantry axes, so I'm not sure how much use she'll get. I was feeling.....lucky? Or spendy? It was a bad feeling, so I did some YOLO pulls. Which is always bad.

10 orbs in, I got a random Summer Robin????? She's new too, so I won't say no to more valor. Decided what the hell, I'll YOLO for Innes. >.> First freaking stone he just randomly shows up! Unfortunately he's -ATK, but HOW? IDK what my luck is right now...... I'm 90% sure I'm going to be getting hit by a car later.

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

10 orbs in, I got a random Summer Robin????? She's new too, so I won't say no to more valor. Decided what the hell, I'll YOLO for Innes. >.> First freaking stone he just randomly shows up! Unfortunately he's -ATK, but HOW? IDK what my luck is right now...... I'm 90% sure I'm going to be getting hit by a car later.

Wow, what YOLOs! Congrats!

How can I learn from you? I yolo'd with 13 orbs for Julia, but it didn't work. 

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just got Summer Freddy #3 out of 5! TWO MORE TO GO.

Congrats! You can do it! 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! You can do it! 

I hope.

Now I'm a bit worried. Since that Summer Frederick, I've been blocked by two Summer Gaiuses and...just now Loki. And she didn't even have the decency to have good IVs. +Def, -Spd looks to be the worst she could possibly have. I don't care about her anyway though, so I guess I got some good fodder at least.

@mampfoid @Rezzy OH HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP!!

HOLD THE HELL UP, PEEPS!

Within a few pulls of each other, I GOT TWO!

GQsUFdY.png

THE ABS OF DEATH ARE +10!! 😄

Cost me roughly $200, but I can kinda spare it. Also, WORTH IT! 😄 With Swift Sparrow and a buff, my beloved summer Freddy Bear goes over 50 Spd and over 50 Atk. Good luck defeating this guy and his sexy abs! They're the best abs in the game now, baby!

PICK A BEACH AND PRAY!

Also, I'm gonna print out a big screenshot of him at some point and frame it! I'd like to do this with all my favorite units, actually (so that means Silas, the Elincias, and all the Ikes save for regular PoR Ike since I'm not as keen on his art as I am the others). So even after the game is done and gone, it'll be money well spent! And who knows, maybe when Heroes does end, it won't mean the end of gacha FE. We could see a Heroes 2 that allows us to bring in our units from the original game (though surely for a price, since, you know, that's how gachas work, but that's fair).

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congrats! He is looking great. 

Btw: With Lokis A-Skill, he could score well in arena. 

Thanks!

And yeah, I noticed that, but either I would have to make the tough decision on who to give that skill to, or use Loki with those bad IVs. Not gonna be easy.

Btw, funny thing: the last Summer Freddy I pulled was +Spd, -Res, just like the one I pulled earlier. lol So no matter which way I merged at that point, I was going to get the asset I wanted! Icing on the cake. 😄

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And yeah, I noticed that, but either I would have to make the tough decision on who to give that skill to, or use Loki with those bad IVs. Not gonna be easy.

Do you have other colorless +10 units? I understood you had at least two Lokis?

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Btw, funny thing: the last Summer Freddy I pulled was +Spd, -Res, just like the one I pulled earlier. lol So no matter which way I merged at that point, I was going to get the asset I wanted! Icing on the cake. 😄

Nice, he wanted to be fast for you. Now reward him with a summer Laegjarn.

Edited by mampfoid

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Do you have other colorless +10 units? I understood you had at least two Lokis?

Nice, he wanted to be fast for you. Now reward him with a summer Laegjarn.

Just Kaze. And no, that was the first Loki I ever pulled. You're probably thinking of those two Mikotos I got earlier between this banner and the new summer one when I was going for Gunnthra.

Yes, he apparently did. XD And believe me, one day I do want to give him Swift Sparrow 3, but I've spent enough money for the time being.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Just Kaze.

Then it's between him and Freddy, I guess. They could play a similar (support) role with wind- or watersweep. 

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And no, that was the first Loki I ever pulled. You're probably thinking of those two Mikotos I got earlier between this banner and the new summer one when I was going for Gunnthra.

Then I mixed that up. Loki is worth keeping, her tome helps fixing nukes in AR. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Then it's between him and Freddy, I guess. They could play a similar (support) role with wind- or watersweep. 

Then I mixed that up. Loki is worth keeping, her tome helps fixing nukes in AR. 

Yeah, I figured.

Okay, that might help me. I struggle in AR sometimes.

... You know, I was going to pull green as my freebie for the girls' headband banner, but there were no greens.

I pulled one of the reds and got a Lilina. Was originally going to leave, but something told me to pull the other red.

And I got +atk -res flying Olivia!

EDIT: Pulled Julia, finally, but she's -atk. Dammit. Well, the Olivia is good at least.

Edited by Sunwoo

Wow, a Tibarn banner, let's see: 

Free Gray! (not new)

Spend other 13 31 orbs, but no luck so far. Will keep my remaining 15 orbs to make a full pull tomorrow on the legendary banner. 

Edited by mampfoid
Zero orbs left

I only need one more Jeorge merge to get him + 10! This banner is the dream! 

Girls banner was a 4 star seth, now onto the men: 4 colourless and one red, they just know I want that Jeorge merge!

I pull, there’s the smoke... YES free summon five star! I got my third Tibarn! And not -atk! Now I can fodder impact and have two atk neutral ones for AR! 

Screw those colourless orbs, Jeorge will show up as a 3 star at some point. Last merge only gives Def and Res, which are moot as he has CC vantage.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Two banners!  So much Red aaaaa-

A first

3 Blue. 2 Colourless (Couldn't be any worse)

3* L'Arachel (Could be worse. +Res/-HP)

Now B

3 Green, 2 Colourless (NOT ONE RED FUCK)

4* Kaze (I wish my luck was better. +Spd/-Atk)

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

THE ABS OF DEATH ARE +10!! 😄

Congratulations! He already looks great, and he still has a few Dragonflower boosts he could get!

Exactly one red stone on both new banners, the one on the men's side was a 4-star Marth, while the women's side was a 3-star Palla. It's like Palla showed up complaining that she didn't get to participate here despite having a headband.

me last night: okay well, you know. I like Grima and need Balm+ fodder for Serra, but i have everyone so i can just use my orb savings for Hector. 
Game: Oh Daisy., guess who is on the voting gauntlet. ....

IT'S MY GIRL. 
(and i while I don't regret the summoning I did this month there was this pit in my stomach going. this could be really ugly). I wasn't even going to wait until Sunday, and then try. This is. 100 percent. go time. She may never have another banner, and I am not going to skip. Flying Livvy

so operation fix this:

IMG_2464.png?width=260&height=463

was on. 

So naturally. my first pity break was Mia. Because whenever Mia is on a colourshare, Mia decides she needs to be there.
Clear Feh Mail of ALL open orbs. broken at around 3.50/3.75 percent just sniping. (I kinda wanted Sue as well, (for food) but i needed to focus my orbs

FULL Red Circle. I groaned. usually when you see the circle of all the colours you want. it never bodes well for me. Ever ever. well.... Third one in and. 

image0.png?width=260&height=463

she's home. 200 orbs less in my orb savings, but i finally have one of the only units i really wanted in the game. 
i just have to give her a blessing (probably astra).  (I got a +atk Palla and still no +atk Caeda). 

Now i am thinking if i want to  get more merges. 4 person banner with triple colour share is ugly though

Edited by daisy jane