10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

FULL Red Circle. I groaned. usually when you see the circle of all the colours you want. it never bodes well for me. Ever ever. well.... Third one in and. 

image0.png?width=260&height=463

she's home. 200 orbs less in my orb savings, but i finally have one of the only units i really wanted in the game. 
i just have to give her a blessing (probably astra).  (I got a +atk Palla and still no +atk Caeda). 

Now i am thinking if i want to  get more merges. 4 person banner with triple colour share is ugly though

Congrats! She's a great unit. I got her back on her debut banner, and then she ended up getting four merges when she shared the red color woth Summer Tana back on Legendary Eirika's first banner. Due to this she's been one of my best dancers, the dream would be to get her to +10 and give her R Duel Flying, but right now I'm completely drained after going for Summer Tana. And as you say going for merges when she shares with two other units could get very annoying... I'll definitely be supporting her in the Gauntlet though!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's certainly an interesting theme for a Voting Gauntlet. Block A first. I've got everyone here but only Sue has merges, so red it is.

1. 3* Stahl: Totally worthless.

Now Block B. Tibarn is insanely good, so red again.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Of course there's no reds at all.

One more snipe for Julia with 20 orbs.

1. 3* Caeda: Really, game?

Feh, you could at least give me the colors I want. Another try since I'm annoyed. 15 orbs left.

1. 4* Soren: Wrong mage.

I really don't want to leave this banner with a pity rate...

2 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Congratulations! He already looks great, and he still has a few Dragonflower boosts he could get!

Thanks! And yeah, I can't wait to get him those!

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

Congrats! She's a great unit. I got her back on her debut banner, and then she ended up getting four merges when she shared the red color woth Summer Tana back on Legendary Eirika's first banner. Due to this she's been one of my best dancers, the dream would be to get her to +10 and give her R Duel Flying, but right now I'm completely drained after going for Summer Tana. And as you say going for merges when she shares with two other units could get very annoying... I'll definitely be supporting her in the Gauntlet though!

yeah I tried so hard for Livvy on Eirika's banner. but i got 3 Tanas instead. (after the third tana I was like okay i get it). that is my dream as well +10 her out. I started playing (seriously) roughly when she first debuted so i had like no orbs then to try for her (and Maribelle). everyone almost always seems to get her as pity breaks and what not, and i was like. this is just horrible. 

I'll continue saving up, so if she ever gets a banner on her own, i'll try hard for merges. I know people will think this is a waste of orbs because even as a dancer she'll not have the scoring for arena, but i don't care. Favourites deserve merges. 

28 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@daisy jane Congrats (again)! It was about time, I'm happy it worked without a crazy amount of orbs (which could have happened considering the focus colors). 

true. I was half expecting to get Sanaki as well. or really go deep. neither happened. i can't complain too much. 

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks! And yeah, I can't wait to get him those!

I was so happy about my haul i didn't congrats you on finishing Fred! (congrats!)

Edited by daisy jane

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

I was so happy about my haul i didn't congrats you on finishing Fred! (congrats!)

That's okay, congrats to you too anyway. 🙂

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

me last night: okay well, you know. I like Grima and need Balm+ fodder for Serra, but i have everyone so i can just use my orb savings for Hector. 
Game: Oh Daisy., guess who is on the voting gauntlet. ....

IT'S MY GIRL. 
(and i while I don't regret the summoning I did this month there was this pit in my stomach going. this could be really ugly). I wasn't even going to wait until Sunday, and then try. This is. 100 percent. go time. She may never have another banner, and I am not going to skip. Flying Livvy

so operation fix this:

IMG_2464.png?width=260&height=463

was on. 

So naturally. my first pity break was Mia. Because whenever Mia is on a colourshare, Mia decides she needs to be there.
Clear Feh Mail of ALL open orbs. broken at around 3.50/3.75 percent just sniping. (I kinda wanted Sue as well, (for food) but i needed to focus my orbs

FULL Red Circle. I groaned. usually when you see the circle of all the colours you want. it never bodes well for me. Ever ever. well.... Third one in and. 

image0.png?width=260&height=463

she's home. 200 orbs less in my orb savings, but i finally have one of the only units i really wanted in the game. 
i just have to give her a blessing (probably astra).  (I got a +atk Palla and still no +atk Caeda). 

Now i am thinking if i want to  get more merges. 4 person banner with triple colour share is ugly though

Yaaaaaayyy you finally got her!!! Good IVs?

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

GQsUFdY.png

Congrats on +10 Summer Fredbear~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on +10 Summer Fredbear~

Haha, thank you! :3 He is a precious Freddy Bear alright! ❤️

Edited by Anacybele

Finally after almost 3 years and trying for her every banner she was on with no luck Minerva finally came home on my free pull on one of the VG banners!  She is +hp,-res which good to me and I now have my favorite SD character in my barracks!  I was almost crying when I saw her on my phone.

24 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Finally after almost 3 years and trying for her every banner she was on with no luck Minerva finally came home on my free pull on one of the VG banners!  She is +hp,-res which good to me and I now have my favorite SD character in my barracks!  I was almost crying when I saw her on my phone.

(HUG)
Congrats!! and this saves you orbs for her weekly banner!!
this game pulls all the emotions, i swear.  I've been literally been on cloud nine after getting Flying Olivia today.

1 minute ago, Tree said:

I see @Anacybele got +10 Fred too! That's awesome. 😀

Yup, I'm so happy I got +10 abs for Summer Freddy! Now he and his abs are ready to kick ass for me to the max! Enemies can just break their weapons on his abs!

...I should draw that. XD

@daisy jane Thanks and congrats on your Olivia I know you wanted her as much as I wanted Minerva. @Tree I am just happy the wait is over and now I will have more orbs for Hector and Alm.  Congrats on your B!Ephraim he is a really good armor.

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

@daisy jane Thanks and congrats on your Olivia I know you wanted her as much as I wanted Minerva. @Tree I am just happy the wait is over and now I will have more orbs for Hector and Alm.  Congrats on your B!Ephraim he is a really good armor.

mhm. i would love another Minerva, I don't use her that much (which is weird), so i think i should just give her a blessing and let her earn some SP.

24 minutes ago, Tree said:

I don't have Minerva, Flying Olivia, or Summer Fred yet, but I did recently get my first Brave Ephraim, so that's really good.

Brave Ephriam is nice. (he was my free CYL Pick, he got me through many armour challenges). 

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Wow, that was a long wait. I'm glad you got her finally, congrats! 

2 hours ago, Johann said:

Free Tibarn, good gravy are these banners suspiciously kind to me.

You wouldn't trade him for my free Gray, would you? 

Anyway, congrats! 🙂

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@daisy jane Congrats on getting Flying Olivia. I was wondering if you were going to try pulling for her when I saw she was on the VG banner. At least Mia and Sanaki didn't spook you that much.

hahaha thanks!
(I kinda wish the Mia was Sanaki (just for someone new), but i really can not complain. the Prize landed!

"I will pull red on both banners. If I get Gray, Tibarn, Olivia, or Mia, I'll be happy! Only one red node on the female banner. Guess I'm pulling that. ... Sanaki again, eh? I think this is the third one I've pulled, and I don't even care about her... Well, she's a free 5* so I won't complain, even though I'm a little disappointed. Onto the next one! Oh, look, 3 red nodes on the male banner! I can spend 8 orbs, sure. Oh. Nothing. Okay, that's to be expected."

Overall, meh results. A little disappointed, but no sense in complaining.

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

You wouldn't trade him for my free Gray, would you? 

Anyway, congrats! 🙂

Gray rules! Congrats on getting somebody who rules!

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After building up a pity rate of 4.5% on the Summer 3 banner, the pity breaker is a Thea (+atk -spd). I'm done with try to get a better iv for Summer Laegjain. This banner is bringing nothing but wasted orbs now.

I know that feeling. I've been pity broken by Thea four times the past three banners. I'm considering sacking her lance to Shigure, but I think firesweep lance is a better fit for him.

Blue is an absolute minefield of undesirable pitybreakers at the moment. Both the units that were recently demoted and the units-that-really-should-have-been-demoted-but-weren't heavily tended towards blue.