9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Roy will rule a Cavalry heavy GHB map with his new sword

I'd criticize you for sacrificing such a cool dude if I hadn't done the same thing for Cain a year ago

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legendary banner looks so tempting, but I need to get one more Julia merge. I'll just take a red free pull.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

It hurts to leave potential 5*s behind, but I must break my pity rate on Julia's banner. 34 orbs to start.

1. 5* Julia: Figures she'd come now. I probably should have pulled here first, but I do also need to save for Lucina's banner in two weeks. I'll take the other green.
  2. 3* Soren: Nope.

You'd think that I'd have gotten a Barst by now. Oh well, Laegjarn can wait for Reposition. Still, I got two more merges for Julia, bringing her to +8 and tying her with Masked Marth for my most-merged unit.

2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

grinded 26 orbs more and I got a +def/-hp Hrid - exact opposite of the other one, maybe I will try using him - 39def is no slouch

reason I am posting this is not to brag, I realized I broke all my makeshift guidelines and continued pulling a couple of times despite telling myself a couple of times this is gonna be the last one, lol. I guess, pulling once a month and only once a month will be the safest way to survive this game without much damage.

Oh, nice. I wish I had some orbs to grind left. Yeah pulling is getting addictive very fast, be strong. ;- )

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

, I guess I'm done~ I was ready to settle for just one of them and I'm lucky as hell that I didn't get Hrid or Ryoma here so I'll have to wait on Ephraim yet again~

Nice, Eliwood showed up first, congrats! Sorry about the high pity rate though. 

1 hour ago, Johann said:

I'd criticize you for sacrificing such a cool dude if I hadn't done the same thing for Cain a year ago

I think I remember that. Since it's my second Gray, I wouldn't be so bad I'm my case. 

I just wanted to try a few more red pulls since I like Eliwood, I finished merging Summer Frederick, and it'd be nice to have another legendary with the pair up thing.

I ended up blowing all my orbs because I couldn't get ANY RED FOR FOUR STRAIGHT SESSIONS. What the fuck game, seriously...?

But good news is, I got an Ephraim! So now all of my main horse team has at least one merge, and on top of that, my new Ephraim is +Atk, so they all have great IVs too! In fact, now Rein, Hrid, and Ephraim are all +Atk while Freddy is +Def. They're gonna kick more ass!

Still would like an Eliwood at some point though, even if I have to wait until he's available during another month.

Did some idle snipng of red and grey on the Legendary Banner since there will seemingly be nothing I care to summon for that we know is coming up. And pretty soon I nabbed a New Years Hrid who is new to the collection. Neat! Feeling the luck I started spending orbs on the current summer banner since any of those units are probably good, and the game gave me Flora and Brave Ephraim who are not new to my collection. Not today, I guess.

WOW. I had saved up basically 200 orbs. Which on previous Legendary Banners is like...4+ 5* pulls. This time, I got a 11.15% PITY rate sniping reds and was down to my last 20-ish (barely) orbs. Then I luckily got NY!Hrid (and lamesauce Ryoma who I already had 1 of and will now vengefully fodder off again).

On the positives, this NY!Hrid is +RES, so now I just need some DC fodder (I was so tempted to sacrifice normal Hrid or LA!Hector to him) and I can turn him into a ranged tank and he will be unstoppable (and by that I mean, still a subpar unit, but my favorite aside from Robin).

Edited by Kiran_

14 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

WOW. I had saved up basically 200 orbs. Which on previous Legendary Banners is like...4+ 5* pulls. This time, I got a 11.15% PITY rate sniping reds and was down to my last 20-ish (barely) orbs. Then I luckily got NY!Hrid (and lamesauce Ryoma who I already had 1 of and will now vengefully fodder off again).

On the positives, this NY!Hrid is +RES, so now I just need some DC fodder (I was so tempted to sacrifice normal Hrid or LA!Hector to him) and I can turn him into a ranged tank and he will be unstoppable (and by that I mean, still a subpar unit, but my favorite aside from Robin).

Congrats! I'm glad you got the good boy Hrid! I have not been so lucky thus far, but I will not give up! Haha I, too, have just a Ryoma (and two Veronicas from when I OF COURSE had no red orbs to pull) to show for my own ~250 orb stash.

Congrats on all the good pulls. Always happy to see people being lucky in FEH lol. 

I wasn't too unlucky either. I only wanted NY!NinjaHríd, because Ice types are underrated, he'd fit well into my flier team. I got Leliwood on my second circle, neutral IVs, that's nice, but then I got two pity breakers in HS!Hinoka and L!Ephraim, but I didn't have them yet, so I'll gladly take them. After doing some TT I was back to 7 orbs and decided to go for the yolo pull against my better judgement, and I got the icy boi, +HP, -Res, but I don't care, I'm just glad I got him. 

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

My first circle had one red, and it was Eliwood too. 🙂

Which one? I said mine was regular Eliwood, not the legendary one.

Got pity broke by Ephraim (also Lucina, but she was much more welcome since my other copy is -spd and this one is +atk) on the hunt for Yune and uh...yikes. Sturdy stance is on a free unit and fortify defense is just sad. Wouldn’t’ve used him anyway (especially with -atk) but he’s not even useful fodder

And I now end up with +4 Ryoma instead of Eliwood... I mean, I like making Ryoma strong since I like him a lot, but I don't really have much elbow room here after spending on Summer Frederick merges... 😞

Well, uh, I somehow got a Brave Veronica on my first circle in the legendary banner. That's fine, I guess, although I already have a better natured one and won't be merging. I need more wrathful staff.

I just scraped together a few free orbs today from the TT and stuff. First session: no red again. 😕 So I bought a small pack of orbs to make up for that because red is being a bitch to me on this banner lately. Next session had two reds. Nothing good. Another free orb I got after that put me at five orbs left though. I had a choice of two reds. I picked the one on the right.

JrS87O9.png

OH SWEET!

Bad news is, he's -Atk. Just like my Summer Gunnthra. 😕 Almost all my new 5 star pulls lately are -Atk. @Rezzy go away. xP (I kid, of course) However, this Eli looks to be Mr. Stack Attack with Death Blow 4 and all, so at least he can still be useful. Better him as my arena bonus unit than a weak Summer Gunnthra.

Now though, I'm gonna save anymore orbs I get to either try for Summer Laevatein later, or someone on Summer 2019 round 2.

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Congratulations! Too bad about -Atk, but it's nice that he's such a great support unit so he'll be useful no matter what stats you get. I'd be more sad about -Atk Summer Gunnthrá myself. In fact, I am, because I got -Atk +Res on my own Summer Gunnthrá, so I know how you feel...

41 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

@Anacybele Congratulations! Too bad about -Atk, but it's nice that he's such a great support unit so he'll be useful no matter what stats you get. I'd be more sad about -Atk Summer Gunnthrá myself. In fact, I am, because I got -Atk +Res on my own Summer Gunnthrá, so I know how you feel...

Yeah, him being great support is a nice thing too. And agreed, it's more sad for Gunnthra to be -Atk, for certain.

Ok strange story: Tibarn was one of the few beast units I really wanted, but I didn't get him from his first banner. It seems like red legendary slots won't be free for regular units for some time, so the VG banner looks like the best chance for some time. 

Free pull was Gray (posted that already), then I didn't get anything in ~31 orbs. 

Collected some orbs to do a full pull from the legendary banner:

Spoiler

qtmSZl5.png

Well ...

Back to the VG banner, first pull:

Spoiler

BjxWhSo.png

Gray number #3

Two Grays in 36 orbs plus free pull. 

Sniped red for some session and then: 

Spoiler

fRY9pv1.png

Newest member for team Galeforce! +DEF/-RES. 

After feeding him a Cordy I'm out of GF fodder. 

Ksk8Lxz.png

Leif number #3 is just there for the beauty. 

Really cool banner ... four 5* units in 69 orbs plus free pull, even if three of them are useless to me. 

YQUOLCm.png

That reminds me I want to someday get rid of my Gray's -Atk. But he's not had many banners at all. xP And right when he does come back on a banner for once, I've got other priorities. Of all the bad timing. lol

Four 5 star units in just under 70 orbs is great though!

Edited by Anacybele

I am thinking: Ranulf hasn't shown up on a legendary banner, so he could be there even next month (Doubtful actually, but still). Tana and Innes won't show up for a year when it ends, but the other summer banner is coming and might convince me not to bother for one or both (Also the other summer banner for last year has Tiki.). I'll see what happens on the chill banner then.

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (Thanks. /s)

3* M!Robin (Thanks I guess. +HP/-Atk)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

3* Titania (Not as good as you think. +Res/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless (Imagine if I wanted Fellica)

4* Merric (I mean, just yank him right out of the pool. Please? +Atk/-Spd)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Boey (Not good enough. +Atk/-Spd)

3.25%

4 Blue, 1 Red (Really?)

4* Mae (Shanna's better fodder. +Spd/-Def)

18 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I am thinking: Ranulf hasn't shown up on a legendary banner, so he could be there even next month (Doubtful actually, but still). Tana and Innes won't show up for a year when it ends, but the other summer banner is coming and might convince me not to bother for one or both (Also the other summer banner for last year has Tiki.). I'll see what happens on the chill banner then.

Since seasonals, braves and the increase of legendary/mythics is clogging up banners, we can expect most units to show up like Ranulf on the Chills, tibarn on the VG, Ylgr on the Vg and so on. this gives them a rerun close to when they should normally be on a Legendary Banner, without them clogging up the lineup. I don't Expect them on the banners anymore.