@Captain Karnage@Rosalina The odds of that and not getting to the mythical 9% (i.e. 120 pulls), where your 5* rate is set to 100% is astronomical. To get to 8.75% and not get the final 5 unsuccessful summons in to get five guaranteed 5-stars afterwards is a huge gut-punch.

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, I did not get NY!Hrid. Hopefully this new year will bring him, and not his sister! I spent a few, I got another HS!Sakura in turn. Overall, I can’t complain about my haul (1 Eliwood, 2 Ryomas, 2 Veronicas, 2 Sakuras) even if I didn’t get who I wanted most!

14 hours ago, Rosalina said:

The Legendary Banner ended with a 13.5% rate aka nothing. 

It is the first time in almost two years that I am feeling the ugly depths of a gacha. 

But hey, rather having bad luck in game and good luck in everything else than the opposite.  😉

I feel you!

Look at the bright side: You didn't resort to buying orbs to break that atrocious rate! Gacha games play with our feelings and prey on our weaknesses. Be strong!

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@mcsilas congrats on Karla and Ephraim! The YOLO force is still with you. 

Having a +SPD Karla myself, I must tell you that she is a nice unit ... on my bench. 

Darn, yeah that's what I'll be afraid of if I merge the Karlas haha

I have to wait and see to try and use her to get a better feel. Maybe even just using the +Spd/-Atk and foddering the other could be good enough if I give her Phantom Spd or something.

Don't have Ephraim, but boy am I enjoying L!Eliwood's support capabilities :O

Good combo with W!Eirika, too!

Did a last minute summon on the Legendary banner trying to get Eliwood or Lucina, and got New Year Hríd. I didn't have him, and he got good stats too (+atk -spd), so it was definitely worth the orbs.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, mampfoid said:

No blue orb, so I pick one of the colorless orbs: 

Sweet! Wish that was me. Over the entire course of the game and lots of colourless sniping sessions I only ever got one Taku. If it wasn't for the free one, he'd still be struggling with a speed bane. 

32 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Sweet! Wish that was me. Over the entire course of the game and lots of colourless sniping sessions I only ever got one Taku. If it wasn't for the free one, he'd still be struggling with a speed bane. 

And again ... I wish we could trade units. 

I don't even have a project that would need CC. Perhaps I'll give him the refine to hunt some Eirs in AR forests. 

Speaking of CC, I'd like it for Boey. He'd totally use it well and I wouldn't mind making more use out of my 5 star one I got a long time ago since he's +Atk, -Res. Someday I'm gonna grab me another Takumi or Christmas Tharja for him.

Edited by Anacybele

9 hours ago, Nimrod said:

I feel you!

Look at the bright side: You didn't resort to buying orbs to break that atrocious rate! Gacha games play with our feelings and prey on our weaknesses. Be strong!

I must admit with my final 13 grabbed orbs from VG and tower I managed to get a Lucina and Selkie, so 13% rate was broken.

Even if the result is still poor, I am not gonna complain.

Good times come and go as bad times do.

Having only good luck would be too boring anyways.

Free 5* Marth or Caeda or even Catria are fine with me~ Would save me the laziness in promoting them finally, but clearly preferring Marth or Caeda, so I pick the one Red~

Dqv8jjr.png

Sooooooooooooo, that's not Marth or Caeda~ But it's still a king so we'll take it!

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Sooooooooooooo, that's not Marth or Caeda~ But it's still a king so we'll take it!

Of course it isn't, it's way better. Congrats!

My free pull was also a laguz, but it was a 4-star Mordy. I'll certainly take him over most other characters I tend to get with free pulls. Also, is no one going to call attention to the complete disrespect of Catria being picked for this banner's third wheel?

5 hours ago, Landmaster said:

You better run, Landy!!! I will hunt you and that Tibarn down to the end of the earth and end you both!!!!

Congrats though! Hope he ends up as Eir food or a galeforcer, as those are his two best uses in my opinion.

Shigure actually exists in my summoning pool, good to know. Got a 4* one on the Marth/Caeda banner, I'm glad I have him back within my useable units.

And with the rest of my orbs for a possible spare DC, I pulled a Brave!Lyn on a greenless circle. Better than nothing, even if B!Lyn's fodder is so weak now, she just turns into another merge level at this point, and she did.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 78

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Of course it isn't, it's way better. Congrats!

My free pull was also a laguz, but it was a 4-star Mordy. I'll certainly take him over most other characters I tend to get with free pulls. Also, is no one going to call attention to the complete disrespect of Catria being picked for this banner's third wheel?

Thanx!

I call attention to the fact that they put Caeda's damaged art and not Catria's, they could have memed it to the max, SMH, wasted potential~ 

1 hour ago, Maaka said:

You better run, Landy!!! I will hunt you and that Tibarn down to the end of the earth and end you both!!!!

Congrats though! Hope he ends up as Eir food or a galeforcer, as those are his two best uses in my opinion.

I would have been fine with a Marth, OOF, did you get Gray'd?

Galeforcer for sure once I get another Cordy~ Just not sure if I'll use him for Offense or Defense~ I'll have to find a place for him~

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Wohooo, congrats! Is he new? Good boon? 

@Maaka was pulling on the wrong banner all the time.

Yes, he's new! +Def, -Spd, so it's pretty good since he doesn't really care about Spd with his Weapon~

Time to switch Banners for that off-focus yolo!

Edited by Landmaster