• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have a 3.75% rate on the second summer banner. Between that and getting freaking nothing from last week’s Weekly Revival, I’m really getting fed up with this game’s shit again but on the plus side, this gives me all the more reason to continue to mostly blow it off in favor of CTR and/or Mario Maker 2.

At least I should get a free M!Byleth later this month now that I got Three Houses pre-downloaded on my Switch.

@Rezzy @mampfoid @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan

After a long time I got myself to summoning. I really like this Elibean summer banner, and I want at least a Lilina, optionally a Wolt from it. I'm going to stop early on, because it's only 5 weeks until Ayra banner.

Well, after 88 orbs and going full circle on the last round I got:

5* Summer Lilina Hp+, Atk-

Ouch on the IV, but I'm happy that I got her. She can technically still go up to 67 Atk without support against an enemy who got hit by Sabotage Def, and with Solo she got 41 Res. I'm thinking between to refine for Atk or Res, and I think Res is more reasonable.

5* Maribelle Spd+, Atk-

She's the first in my pool - not sure how good or bad the IV for her, but I'm going to make a few test runs with her. Good thing she comes with Dazzling Staff, so weapon refinement will be a no brainer. Not an Awakening fan, but I've got nothing against her.

@Garlyle Glad your summoning went smooth. Lilina's bane is a bummer, but you got the aimed unit pretty fast (red is full of unpleasant surprises). Also Staff Valor looks handy, I wouldn't mind getting a Maribelle one day. 

Yay! I got Wolt in 99 orbs and still have 53 left! 

Now I already feed my Summer Takumi Swift Sparrow 3, Brazen Atk Spd fodder acquired, now on tier 4 to get list .... Life and Death 4, Atk Spd Bond 4, Atk/Spd Solo 4..... Come at me, tier 4 atk/spd A Skill, heh heh heh~  Maybe Spd/Def Smoke 3 would also on my tier 4 to collect list~ 

So turns out Brady was the drop from the Future Past banner... huh. And his 4* skill is Atk/Res Push... huh.
Yeah I'm just learning this, so...

Also this banner is bull. After getting pity broken immediately by 5* Reyson (go away you're already 5*+10), so many orbs were spent on full summons of a 4 color banner, and not one 5* until a lot later. Fortunately, Summer Lilina is +Atk -Def. Couldn't be more perfect~

So then more summoning happened... +Def -Atk Wolt... +Spd -Atk Ursula... and +Spd -Atk Wolt. And in the very end... a Brave Veronica.

...I'm stopping here. I'm sick of these New Hero banners holding out on me and making me spend so much on Orbs, only to give me the luck of a person sniping a certain color. I don't need Lyn, she can wait a while longer, at least if not able to play the abandoned puppy.

Edited by Xenomata

Went to get my free pull, and realized that I couldn’t pass up a full circle of blues, so I made an exception for my hoard of orbs, and pulled every one. Got Lyn, who is naturally -Atk, +Res, but w/e. Got her. Also managed to get a +Atk Robin to fix my -Atk one.

Edited by Dai

Another year, another Lyn alt tempted me.

Damm all those beautiful skills.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless (Bad start)

4* Frederick (Beh. +Def/-HP)

3 Red, 2 Blue

3* Clair (That's not fair. +Def/-Spd), 4* Mordecai (I FINALLY GET THE DISNEY PRINCESS. +Res/-Atk, Oh.)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Mae (Not particularly bae. +Spd/-Res), 3* Libra (Libah, still fodder. +HP/-Def)

3.25%

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Catria (Eh. Neutral), 5* Sumia (FUCK! I wasn't looking for her. +Atk/-Res, I'll still take it.), 3* Camilla (Hadn't seen her in a while. +HP/-Res), 3* Virion (Trash. +HP/-Def), 4* Clarine (I was trying to find a good one. +Res/-Def, nope.)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Abel (Swordbreaker. +HP/-Spd), 3* Roderick (Still don't want to 5* after the refine. +Atk/-HP)

3.25%

4 Red, 1 Green

4* Raven (Why has he a sword in his art? +Spd/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Cordelia (Why did I promote one to 5*? +Spd/-HP), 3* F!Corrin (Honestly meh, but there's worse fodder. +HP/-Spd)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (That's three times now. Why this formation?)

4* Wendy (I mean, maybe I should make a 5*. +Res/-HP), 4* Cordelia (STOP. IT. +Atk/-Spd)

I got insanely lucky on this banner. My loot includes: 

Wolt (+SPD -RES) - Really happy to get him. He's kind of adorkable, and I'm excited to use him.
Brady (+SPD -ATK) - I've got him as a neutral 5*. He's definitely a merge project, so I'm happy to have another copy. +SPD seems like a fun option too. 
Ursula (+HP -SPD) - Unfortunate bane. Since it took me like...70 orbs to get her, I decided to keep going. 
Brady (+ATK -DEF) - Hm.....this boon seems even more fun to play with.... I still don't know what nature I want for him however. 
Ursula (+DEF -HP) - Okay. Basically neutral. Since her DEF is so low, I might just go ahead and use the +HP copy since it's a superboon. 

All in all, a fabulous summoning session. 

I had two blues and one green in my free pull session, decided to go for all three in case either or both blues had Silas (I need two of him still...) and Wolt wouldn't be bad to have at all, mainly because my only green bow (NY Fjorm) is -Atk. But I didn't get either. Not that I really ought to complain though, I DID just have a big streak of great luck in a few other banners the past couple days. Had to end somewhere. xP

27 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! Looks like you will have fun in TTs. Brady wants to get all merges up to +10.

I'm pretty excited. I haven't run horse emblem in a while, so I suppose it's going to make a return. Brady is my best son. At least he comes home unlike Reyson. XD

3 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Did a full pull and got Sturdy Impact

And by that I mean an off-focus Tibarn! Actually this is the luckiest pull session I've had in years with three 5 stars at no pity rate.

So that's both holders of Sturdy Impact added to my collection in the same pull, plus a fellow benched archer. Feeling the luck and noticing there are no banners in the foreseeable month or two worth my orbs I tried again for some of the units on the other current summer banner. I spent about 60 previously and got pity broken by dupes before but this time my 40 orbs got me Summer Gunnthra. Back to saving.

That's an amazing circle, and with no pity rate as well. Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I got insanely lucky on this banner. My loot includes: 

Wolt (+SPD -RES) - Really happy to get him. He's kind of adorkable, and I'm excited to use him.
Brady (+SPD -ATK) - I've got him as a neutral 5*. He's definitely a merge project, so I'm happy to have another copy. +SPD seems like a fun option too. 
Ursula (+HP -SPD) - Unfortunate bane. Since it took me like...70 orbs to get her, I decided to keep going. 
Brady (+ATK -DEF) - Hm.....this boon seems even more fun to play with.... I still don't know what nature I want for him however. 
Ursula (+DEF -HP) - Okay. Basically neutral. Since her DEF is so low, I might just go ahead and use the +HP copy since it's a superboon. 

All in all, a fabulous summoning session. 

Those are some really cool pulls, and the stats seem good too (exept maybe Ursula but still neat). Congratulations!

I wanted Lyn to get my first blue archer and to complete the Lyn collection again, and since Ursula's art is so nice I decided to summon colorless orbs as well. The first session had four red orbs and one colorless, and in the colorless one...

Spoiler

UxZDabgl.png

Free Ursula! +Res -spd, my bad stat luck continues, but it's ok since she was free. And now that I have her I can spend all my orbs on blue for Lyn!

...Is what I thought, but I'm starting to think the free Ursula was a sign that I should have quit while I was ahead.

o3AgMhul.jpg

Got my Wolt about 25 orbs in to my 80, +Res/-Def.  Basically neutral, nice.

Spent the rest hoping for some merges and got Myrrh spook (+Def/-HP) and swimsuit Lilina (neutral).

I'd say that went pretty well!

4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

@Rezzy @mampfoid @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan

After a long time I got myself to summoning. I really like this Elibean summer banner, and I want at least a Lilina, optionally a Wolt from it. I'm going to stop early on, because it's only 5 weeks until Ayra banner.

Ouch on the IV, but I'm happy that I got her. She can technically still go up to 67 Atk without support against an enemy who got hit by Sabotage Def, and with Solo she got 41 Res. I'm thinking between to refine for Atk or Res, and I think Res is more reasonable.

5* Maribelle Spd+, Atk-

She's the first in my pool - not sure how good or bad the IV for her, but I'm going to make a few test runs with her. Good thing she comes with Dazzling Staff, so weapon refinement will be a no brainer. Not an Awakening fan, but I've got nothing against her.

Congrats Garlyle!

Too bad for the banes, but at least you got the unit you wanter, Lilina. And Maribelle can be useful as a healer in AA or even to train others healers with her Staff Valor skill.

I wish you good luck in Ayra's Banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Despite saving for the Brave banner, I decided to try for at least one focus unit on this one. 

First circle gives me some fodder, my first Thea... and a Lugh. Good so I can remove the Spd bane on my original and use this one as a base due to Res boon. But I also worry due to getting a pity break this early. 

Second circle gives me fodder... and Luau Lyn. Sure the IV is awful with +Def -Spd, but 35 orbs and two 5*s?  I’ll totally take it. With 170 saved now I can breathe easy for the Brave banner. 

1 hour ago, BoaFerox said:

...Is what I thought, but I'm starting to think the free Ursula was a sign that I should have quit while I was ahead.

Ouch, sorry about that. Free Ursula is certainly not worth such a pain. 

Took me around 150 orbs until I got Ursula. Now the desire is gone and I can save up again. 700 orbs is a magical number for me. I often do not save up much further. But I am still fine. I am around 550 orbs for now. TT is soon so I will hit 600 quick enough. If the next Banner is 3H as predicted I can delay it. As it certainly will be a 4 Hero banner I'd rather wait for Edelgard and the boys to reappear in banners with better chances.

Also Brady greeted me the first time and 1 Blue Hector has pity broken me. Now I have to of him... I guess I just start with my single Effie. I have BF and DB4 so I can build her. 

Edited by Stroud

9 hours ago, Garlyle said:

5* Maribelle Spd+, Atk-

maribelle that's an amazing (i mean even minus atk) that basically puts her on par on like say Priscilla or something and she's fast too. (i am jealous because i've wanted Maribelle for ages
Good luck for Arya!! (I'll be going for Amelias). 

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I already have a 3.75% rate on the second summer banner. Between that and getting freaking nothing from last week’s Weekly Revival, I’m really getting fed up with this game’s shit again but on the plus side, this gives me all the more reason to continue to mostly blow it off in favor of CTR and/or Mario Maker 2.

At least I should get a free M!Byleth later this month now that I got Three Houses pre-downloaded on my Switch.

that sucks. (I am kinda tempted by MM2 but i keep wavering)

I have exactly one orb left, but I got two the units that I wanted. Now all I need is Fiora and I have everyone who interests me.

My Wolt is +atk Yay.....also -speed which isn't nearly as yay. Here's hoping his weapon/brazen/seal can compensate for the meh 31 speed.

I also got myself a Lilina. +def is a worthless boon and -res is not the ideal bane, but her atk should still be pretty good.

Well I went into the new summer banner with 200 orbs with the goal of a cav dagger unit and Wolt.  I managed to get S!Lilina and Wolt as well as a horse!Chrom and I have 9 orbs left.  IVs are livable Lilina has +res,-hp, Wolt has +atk,-def and horse!Chrom has +hp,-spd.  Horse!Chrom was new so it in nice to have him and I am all set for TT. I also got a Kaze merge and I just need 2 more to be able to +10 him when I have the feathers.  Now to save orbs up for Naga.  All in all not bad pull for my Bday week.