1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well I went into the new summer banner with 200 orbs with the goal of a cav dagger unit and Wolt.  I managed to get S!Lilina and Wolt as well as a horse!Chrom and I have 9 orbs left.  IVs are livable Lilina has +res,-hp, Wolt has +atk,-def and horse!Chrom has +hp,-spd.  Horse!Chrom was new so it in nice to have him and I am all set for TT. I also got a Kaze merge and I just need 2 more to be able to +10 him when I have the feathers.  Now to save orbs up for Naga.  All in all not bad pull for my Bday week.

oo, happy birthday week!!
mine is the week of the Hinoka Revival. I have no idea if i wanna summon or not on the actual day. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, another bunch of orbs.

Let's hope I don't pull something terrible.

4 Colourless, 1 Blue (If I get Lyn here, there'd better be some good fodder here.)

3* Effie (Mehfie. +Atk/-HP)

That's 3.5%

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

oo, happy birthday week!!
mine is the week of the Hinoka Revival. I have no idea if i wanna summon or not on the actual day. 

Thanks! Good luck on the Hinoka banner.  

All I wanted was a Wolt. Green nodes kept not coming up (and when they did, there was only one per wheel.) Wound up getting a -spd/+def Summer Lyn and stopping since I started with 200+ orbs and ended with 141 after quests. So, now I try to stock up on orbs again. Hopefully I can pull the little guy some other time. Little sad. Oh well. Of the girls, Lyn was the one I minded the least, so there's that. This is my 2nd Lyn of the Lyn collection. My first was Brave Lyn.

@Rafiel's Aria Oooh that's a neat haul! Brady seems to really like you as well haha, that's some great boons. +Spd is good for general purposes and survivability while +Atk i if you want more healing (or want a male Mikoto). Or maybe use the opposite boon of your Lucius for variety? 

@daisy jane@mampfoid @Landmaster

So how about those new banner focus units eh?

Well I'll just free pull blue- at best i get a Nailah or Micaiah, at worst I save feathers on Killer Lance -> Slaying Lance (and I haven't promoted Gwendolyn yet).

Main account- my first Thea! Correct game at least. 4* but +Atk/-HP which is neat.

Second account- a free Tana! +Def/-HP which is definitely better than my old +Res/-Atk one (guess I have Guidance fodder now, don't really use her enough to justify the merge). Kind of forgot she existed though to be honest but maybe I'll use her now.

So yeah I got two defensive pegasus knights out of this, which I am okay with 🙂

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Not very triggered myself. I did the first full circle and got nothing. I'm content with my Summer Laegjarn and will stop to summon for a while.  

15 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats, those are some nice free pulls! Never got a Thea, but I understand your Tana dilemma (never used my +SPD Tana much, never foddered the spare copy). 

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Well I'll just free pull blue- at best i get a Nailah or Micaiah, at worst I save feathers on Killer Lance -> Slaying Lance (and I haven't promoted Gwendolyn yet).

Main account- my first Thea! Correct game at least. 4* but +Atk/-HP which is neat.

Second account- a free Tana! +Def/-HP which is definitely better than my old +Res/-Atk one (guess I have Guidance fodder now, don't really use her enough to justify the merge). Kind of forgot she existed though to be honest but maybe I'll use her now.

a FREE TANA. (I am soooo jealous). lol congrats. 
Thea is fun even though she needs to be rebuilt from scratch. i have many ideas for her though). 

My free pull today was an Ylgr. First free pull 5* in a looooong time. I didn’t have her either so she is very welcome in my barracks. IV is a bit weird (+Atk -Spd) but still, I’ll take her. 

From the summer banner of 13 pulls I got three 5* (Maribelle, Ophelia, Ursula)-

That is more 5* units than from the legendary banner for investing more than five times more orbs.

And I pulled a free +atk Deirdre from the FE6 banner.

This makes up my poor luck from the legendary banner.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope my Marth can be useful for you.

To be fair, I don't remember to see you that much before... are you a new player?

I am tier 10 atm - must be new. Although I played FEH before, day 1 actually, deleted my account on the first bridal banner,lol

I spent lots of time playing the alchemist code and decided a couple of weeks back that I wanted my life back during the recent raid event, lol. Seriously Feh might be lacking in content but it's very refreshing to play something you don't really need to invest a lot of time on a daily basis, even TT is a joke compared to a hardcore game like TAC which you can basically play all day if you wanted. Doing my dailies, mostly using skip tickets, took me about 1-2h and that was before actually playing the game,lol. So yeah, feh is cool the way it is.

Edited by Nimrod

21 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

I am tier 10 atm - must be new. Although I played FEH before, day 1 actually, deleted my account on the first bridal banner,lol

Oh, so you played for 3-4 months, deleted the game and returned, like 2 year after? Nice.

Anyway, any type of help you need, just call me and I will do the possible to help. For example: Did you think about making Gunnthrá, Lyn and Veronica having the same Atk stat, so Eliwood can grant Atk/Def+6 and Bonus Doubler to the 3 units in your AR defensive team?

Edited by Diovani Bressan