Well, I got a Gift Card and decided to try to Pull Ninian.  I already got Jaffar this Focus, but I'd really like a Blue Dancer.  I wouldn't say no to Azura, but since Ninian's the Focus, I've got a better chance for her, I figure.

Well, I think I've set a record...

4721900e-2dfb-44bc-8954-3deec7e57ae0_zps

Still no Ninian.  If I'm feeling masochistic, I might try focus pulling Blues, but Wendy doesn't even have any skills worth passing.

On 3/20/2017 at 1:41 PM, Arcanite said:

Little did I know this was going to change.

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-03-20-14-19-29-1.thumb.png.e0cf39acb237a4cb5648089389869d12.png

I didn't make any wagers, but since I'm so happy:

*Jumps off of cliff*

"A" as in one,

Which technically means I can technically  stay if I get 2, if we're being technical.

But to honor my own words: Anna, it has been a good time. You gave me 2 five stars at the beginning. Once you heard I will leave you the next five star pull, you made sure to give me 2 when I said I'd leave you. Anna you will always be my baby <3

Unfortunately now I have to go to sharena which slightly P's me off :dry:.

But, hey, I have 4 5 stars so I'm happy!

Edit: Karel is plus attack and minus health! YES! Jaffar is +res/-spd which kinda stinks but I can't complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congrats on your two 5*.  I guess I should be happy with what I've got, but the whale must feed.

17 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

CLEAR A PATH

I AM UNSTOPPABLE

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170321-004328_zpsocia5uze.p

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170321-003612_zps7lb04wim.p

Hide contents

Screenshot_20170321-003210_zpshacp8lvi.p

I actually got two Jaffars.

I'll trade you 7 Wendys for a Blue Dancer.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why would you keep pulling after your percentages go down! Oh well, you smell :P

Because if I stopped pulling after the percentages reset, I would never pull again.

Just now, Jave said:

Because if I stopped pulling after the percentages reset, I would never pull again.

I should have stopped after I got Jaffar, but Ninian's siren call beckons.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Still no Ninian.  If I'm feeling masochistic, I might try focus pulling Blues, but Wendy doesn't even have any skills worth passing.

she doesn't have any skills really worth passing, but the killer lance can be useful

i gave a killer lance from a wendy i got to florina and it made her significantly more useful

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fast food can't buy dancers

You can wave the Five Guys at me and I won't even blink

Not even In-N-Out?

Ninian was honestly super elusive for me though. I dropped $40 on this banner for Ninian and didn't get her until the last summon session, even though I was focus pulling blue mostly (I say mostly because I did blues and clears until I got Jaffar). 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Not even In-N-Out?

Ninian was honestly super elusive for me though. I dropped $40 on this banner for Ninian and didn't get her until the last summon session, even though I was focus pulling blue mostly (I say mostly because I did blues and clears until I got Jaffar). 

I was having trouble even getting Blues to show up.  I'm getting 0-1 Blues each time, and when I do get a Blue, it's Wendy, and those are just the 4* Wendys.  I send all my 3* home, now.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I was having trouble even getting Blues to show up.  I'm getting 0-1 Blues each time, and when I do get a Blue, it's Wendy, and those are just the 4* Wendys.  I send all my 3* home, now.

I had at least 3 summon sessions with 0-1 blues and just as many with 3-4 reds. If I were pulling for Karel instead I'd probably be having a field day with the orb distribution. 

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Not even In-N-Out?

Nice try guy

I actually wanted to get Priscilla, but I got two Jaffars instead... I think I can pull again before the banner ends, because I really do want her. Rehabilitate Cavalry is too good.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice try guy

I actually wanted to get Priscilla, but I got two Jaffars instead... I think I can pull again before the banner ends, because I really do want her. Rehabilitate Cavalry is too good.

Priscilla was actually my first pull this banner :P (like, not just first focus from this banner, but first unit in general. I was most certainly not expecting a 5* right away, but you'll hear no complaints from me)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your two 5*.  I guess I should be happy with what I've got, but the whale must feed.

Nintendo is enjoying your munnies. Just remember how much you spent and what you could've bought :P. 20 bucks is a trip to the buffet. 40 bucks a new 3DS game, maybe monster hunter. 60 Bucks gets you Final fantasy 15. 80 bucks gets you a pretty decent camera. 100 bucks is enough to treat your family to dinner at Olive Garden, although (if you're cheap like me) you could treat your family on 80 bucks instead.

All that money down the drain. It sounds like I'm guilt tripping you but I'm basically saying, if you're gonna waste your money, at the very least do it on something worthwhile lol. Thanks for the congrats

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

2 Jaffars on one team + Olivia or Azura or Ninian? Ever try doing that?

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nice try guy

I never realized how good rehabilitate was since I barely used healers beyond Clarine, but by god how awesome Priscilla was during my 10th stratum horse run when she picked up Eldigan's battered butt and made him good as new again many times. Her spur def also help even further reinforce the red wall of doom.

Not too bad for the best healer of FE7.

5 hours ago, Jave said:

I stop as soon as the percentage resets.  I know better than to tempt fate!

5 hours ago, unique said:

she doesn't have any skills really worth passing, but the killer lance can be useful

i gave a killer lance from a wendy i got to florina and it made her significantly more useful

I really want her proc on someone else. . .

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I stop as soon as the percentage resets.  I know better than to tempt fate!

I really want her proc on someone else. . .

Same...

Give me more Wendys game! (After you give me Ninian)

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Nintendo is enjoying your munnies. Just remember how much you spent and what you could've bought :P. 20 bucks is a trip to the buffet. 40 bucks a new 3DS game, maybe monster hunter. 60 Bucks gets you Final fantasy 15. 80 bucks gets you a pretty decent camera. 100 bucks is enough to treat your family to dinner at Olive Garden, although (if you're cheap like me) you could treat your family on 80 bucks instead.

All that money down the drain. It sounds like I'm guilt tripping you but I'm basically saying, if you're gonna waste your money, at the very least do it on something worthwhile lol. Thanks for the congrats

2 Jaffars on one team + Olivia or Azura or Ninian? Ever try doing that?

I instead just think of how many patients I have to see to make up for my spending.

Rezzy's a doctor, you guys. They tend to make quite a bit of money. :P

I did spend money on the game a couple times myself, but that was before I moved and became unemployed. I'll spend more again once I have another job.

Edited by Anacybele

today, as my attempts to get ninian continued, there was only one blue, but with it I finally got someone new 

Poa0imD.png

she's cute i'll probably train her

nice voice too

doesn't seem to have anything on her i'd want to give away so i have no need to lose her

5 star appearance rate also went up to 4% so i guess i'm getting slightly closer

Edited by unique

I noticed Abel mentions her a couple times and in one instance refers to her as "My Est." I guess they're a canon couple? That's kind of cute. :) And even if that's not the case, Abel makes it clear to me that he loves her. He said he betrayed Marth to save her and then praises her cooking. Though that art of Est there makes her look a lot younger than him...

Edited by Anacybele