Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was able to pull a S!Helbindi and a B!Celica. It looks like my luck is starting to turn around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

You and me both~

I been broken by F!Berkut, Ishtar, B!Hector, and F!Celica so far~ The latter two were at around 5.0%~

This is really the point i feel, Game needs to change the Focus rates (on any/all banners) to like

3.5 2.5
I don't get why  Focus is the same as everything else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I officially do not have any more sources for orbs! I have completed every chain challenge, blessed garden, squad assault, etc. It sucks because I STILL want OG Lucina and Summer Wolt both, but I do not have enough orbs for either banner if I even wanted! Rokkr Sieges cannot come fast enough. 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 red and 4 greys makes it an easy decision on New Power.

4* A Tiki

Discipline is holding and I've crossed the 500 orb threshold for the first time ever. The itch is growing though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got 3 free pulls, then a shot at failing to get Lyn.

New Power first.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Caeda (I think I've gotten her too much. +Def/-Res)

BHB now.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Est (Couldn't have been worse really. +HP/-Res)

Lucina Weekly revival.

4 Blue, 1 Red

3* Roy (Eh. +Def/-Res)

Back to Summer.

4 Colourless, 1 Green (No whammy.....)

3* Boey (Wish it were better. +Atk/-Spd)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless (Really?)

4* Olivia (I'm relieved to get nothing. +Spd/-Def)

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Shanna (Desperation.... growing! +Res/-Spd)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at the point now where I've had enough of Heroes.  I meam in terms of summoning and what not.  Given the odds I just don't see Lucina coming home at all.  Especially since I can't pull anything else to spend into the decent chance of getting her.  Lack of funds is just shit.  The cost of orbs is just shit.

 

I am pretty close to just log in rewards and leaving heroes to use the time on another game- I probably should have from the start, but hey, live and learn I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm at the point now where I've had enough of Heroes.  I meam in terms of summoning and what not.  Given the odds I just don't see Lucina coming home at all.  Especially since I can't pull anything else to spend into the decent chance of getting her.  Lack of funds is just shit.  The cost of orbs is just shit.

 

I am pretty close to just log in rewards and leaving heroes to use the time on another game- I probably should have from the start, but hey, live and learn I guess.

I remembered you were looking for Lucina for quite some time. This is her first focus banner ever since, and 4% is a pretty good chance. If you get enough orbs this week until Saturday, I'd say give it another shot.

As for me, my Masked Marth is something to use instead of Lucina, and being a Judgral fan I tried another free shot on Julia - just to be getting a disgusting 4* Camilla instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I'm at the point now where I've had enough of Heroes.  I meam in terms of summoning and what not.  Given the odds I just don't see Lucina coming home at all.  Especially since I can't pull anything else to spend into the decent chance of getting her.  Lack of funds is just shit.  The cost of orbs is just shit.

 

I am pretty close to just log in rewards and leaving heroes to use the time on another game- I probably should have from the start, but hey, live and learn I guess.

That doesn't sound good. :- / 

Hope you''ll get her until Saturday, thought you had heaps of orbs saved up for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I've tried on the last banners for Julia, since I don't have her and her refine looks useful. Today was more or less my last try for quite some time. 

In 37 orbs I got two 5* units, which is a great ratio. First this:

  Reveal hidden contents

CmXKmy0.png

 

+SPD/-ATK. Will be merged in my +0 Lucy, who is my to go infantry GF unit. 

And then:

  Reveal hidden contents

AGjDgW2.png

 

+ATK/-HP

:- ))))

 

@TheSilentChloey how is your hunt going? Any Lucina luck yet? 

Congratulations on Julia, and with good asset/flaw too! Divine Naga is fantastic on its own with Dull Everything and refining it makes it even better.

Now for the New Power banner. Going to try red for Luke.

  1. 4* Chrom: Feathers.

And with 20 orbs, another poke at the Revival banner.

  1. 3* Cecilia: Ugh.
  2. 3* Nino: Draw Back fodder.

Fine, be that way Feh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

Congratulations on Julia, and with good asset/flaw too! Divine Naga is fantastic on its own with Dull Everything and refining it makes it even better.

Thanks! Yeah, this time I have been really lucky with her. Good luck getting her yourself! 

Btw: I was not planning to use 350 dew to give Julia Divine Naga. Her personal refinement with CC against dragons looks useful as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mampfoid Oooh congrats on those 5 stars, especially the nice Julia! 😄 

@daisy jane @Landmaster

So Morgans BHB gave me Male Robin...at 3 star. Close enough hah

Then with the New Power banner, went for a free summon on my main and..

c871c5c61c1836cd332defc0d41d5864c84963a8

I've got my 2nd Luke LOL!!!

This is the second time he was in the first circle (well in my free one this time). +HP/-Spd, so I can finally get rid of my +Res/-Atk one (I don't think I have anyone that desperately needs Panic Ploy?)

Funny thing is I kind of want to build him now lol, since +HP works with his refine. Well...if I give him Divine Dew anyway heh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Oooh congrats on those 5 stars, especially the nice Julia! 😄 

Thanks! :- )

Congrats on free Luke, he stalked me while pulling for Roy. Curious if yours will get the refine, mine certainly not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I remembered you were looking for Lucina for quite some time. This is her first focus banner ever since, and 4% is a pretty good chance. If you get enough orbs this week until Saturday, I'd say give it another shot.

As for me, my Masked Marth is something to use instead of Lucina, and being a Judgral fan I tried another free shot on Julia - just to be getting a disgusting 4* Camilla instead.

That's the problem, I don't think I will, especially since I can't seem to actually manage CCs and Tempest Trial is just the biggest drain of it all.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That doesn't sound good. :- / 

Hope you''ll get her until Saturday, thought you had heaps of orbs saved up for her. 

Oh I tried to save but in the end I'm not a very patient person at the end of the day and the length of time to wait for the banner was too much for me unfortunately and I'm paying dearly for that impatience.

 

But what really gets me is that I've been playing heroes for a very long time and OG Lucina is this myth that will never show up on my account, EVER.  So I guess I'll try but if she doesn't show up, then I'm not paying a cent more on the game and going to stop summoning altogether.  I suppose free summons will be the excepting because there's no orbs involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...Did I seriously just get the THIRD Kinshi Hinoka I've pulled in the last month? She must want me to +10 her or something. This puts her at +4.

Also, this was another fucking free pull session with no blue. FUCK YOU TOO GAME.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh I tried to save but in the end I'm not a very patient person at the end of the day and the length of time to wait for the banner was too much for me unfortunately and I'm paying dearly for that impatience.

  

But what really gets me is that I've been playing heroes for a very long time and OG Lucina is this myth that will never show up on my account, EVER.  So I guess I'll try but if she doesn't show up, then I'm not paying a cent more on the game and going to stop summoning altogether.  I suppose free summons will be the excepting because there's no orbs involved.

Sorry to hear that. :- /

Focusing on something in the future with all those tempting banners is hard. Perhaps you can get some CCs solved with f2p guides or run a auto-battle team in TTs for fast orbs. 

 

Edited by mampfoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Oh I tried to save but in the end I'm not a very patient person at the end of the day and the length of time to wait for the banner was too much for me unfortunately and I'm paying dearly for that impatience.

 

But what really gets me is that I've been playing heroes for a very long time and OG Lucina is this myth that will never show up on my account, EVER.  So I guess I'll try but if she doesn't show up, then I'm not paying a cent more on the game and going to stop summoning altogether.  I suppose free summons will be the excepting because there's no orbs involved.

i'm sorry that you didn't save enough orbs to get Lucy. 

and honestly - I get it. I don't know specifically how long you've been playing  - but i get that "um. hello, where exactly are you?" feeling with some units. - Micaiah and Flying Olivia being one of them. Azura was highon that list and i have yet seen an Azura banner where that girl hasn't made me spend a huge chunk of my orbs. (even going for L!Azura on Hide and Seek, - one of my many pity breakers was actually OG Azura whom i always tried hard to get). Micaiah (since I've played) has had 3-4 banners, and i have a whole row of blue pity breakers to show for that failure and I got so mad when all my friends got many Flying Olivias as pity breakers, and i couldn't even get her as a banner. But i was always prepared for an eventual banner - and will be for Micaiah, Myrrh and some others i need merges on, even if it means bypassing on stuff (ie: the upcoming close def. banner) and skipping other fun things. getting my favourites always trumped that. 


you have to do what you feel is right i guess. i know there are a lot of people who don't really summon so as long as you have what you can do to get content that's it. hopefully you can get a miracle or two).

 

Edited by daisy jane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry to hear that. :- /

Focusing on something in the future with all those tempting banners is hard. Perhaps you can get some CCs solved with f2p guides or run a auto-battle team in TTs for fast orbs. 

 

I may have to do that, because CCs are the bane of my existence because no matter what I do I can't beat them.  At all.

In a nutshell it sucks.

 

5 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i'm sorry that you didn't save enough orbs to get Lucy. 

and honestly - I get it. I don't know specifically how long you've been playing  - but i get that "um. hello, where exactly are you?" feeling with some units. - Micaiah and Flying Olivia being one of them. Azura was highon that list and i have yet seen an Azura banner where that girl hasn't made me spend a huge chunk of my orbs. (even going for L!Azura on Hide and Seek, - one of my many pity breakers was actually OG Azura whom i always tried hard to get). Micaiah (since I've played) has had 3-4 banners, and i have a whole row of blue pity breakers to show for that failure and I got so mad when all my friends got many Flying Olivias as pity breakers, and i couldn't even get her as a banner. But i was always prepared for an eventual banner - and will be for Micaiah, Myrrh and some others i need merges on, even if it means bypassing on stuff (ie: the upcoming close def. banner) and skipping other fun things. getting my favourites always trumped that. 


you have to do what you feel is right i guess. i know there are a lot of people who don't really summon so as long as you have what you can do to get content that's it. hopefully you can get a miracle or two).

 

Yeah this point is what makes it worse for me.

I can only hope I guess that Lucy shows up for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Yeah this point is what makes it worse for me.

I can only hope I guess that Lucy shows up for me.

how many orbs do you have right now?
you do have a week - and i do remember you saying you would buy some packs.right now, is your absolute best time. 

With Chain Challenges, all you really need is a good nuke and some dancers.  (i know some people are averse to guides, but i would say just find some guides that use the neutral 3/4 stars and just chip away at it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH MY GOSH ARE YOU KIDDING ME. 

I used some orbs from the Tempest to try for Summer Lyn again and I was IMMEDIATELY pity-broken, AGAIN, this time by Fallen Berkut.

ARE. YOU. SERIOUS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to 20, let's see some disappointment.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

5* Selkie (SCRATCH MY EEEEEEARS-

UWU-

FUCK! ANOTHER FUCKING PITYBREAKER! +Def/-Res, kind of terrible.)

Okay, might as well see the rest.

5* Zweihardt (I guess I got a Rein merge. +HP/-Atk, merging onto my old one.), 4* Cherche (Nayrche. +Def/-Res), 4* Azama (Asshat reigns. +Spd/-Res, FINALLY I find a +Spd), 3* Lucius (Just a downhill circle. +Spd/-Atk)

I'll try one more time, but fuck me this is bad.

@Fire Emblem Fan Jeez, I get you. Sumia and now this myself, This is a not fun banner. I'd trade Selkie for that Berkut any day.

Edited by Dayni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fire Emblem Fan I feel you, I had that kind of crappy luck when I was going for Summer Gunnthra. Though the worst was when Seth debuted and I was looking for him. I got a whopping SEVEN pitybreakers before he showed up. And through 200 orbs. I'd love to have that Berkut though, to get rid of my current one's crappy -Atk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

how many orbs do you have right now?
you do have a week - and i do remember you saying you would buy some packs.right now, is your absolute best time. 

With Chain Challenges, all you really need is a good nuke and some dancers.  (i know some people are averse to guides, but i would say just find some guides that use the neutral 3/4 stars and just chip away at it).

Atm I can't actually buy any orb packs so no luck for me there.  Also even with dancers I end up killing my nukes because a not strong enough to nuke and b no premium skills to help them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

OH MY GOSH ARE YOU KIDDING ME. 

I used some orbs from the Tempest to try for Summer Lyn again and I was IMMEDIATELY pity-broken, AGAIN, this time by Fallen Berkut.

ARE. YOU. SERIOUS.

I'll take your Berkuts. I...I really don't know why I have so many blue units that I like. Berkut is one I wouldn't mind +10ing, Dimitri is one that I'll be working on when he arrives, Micaiah and Shiro also have high merges.

I do wish you luck on getting S!Lyn, though. Even without ideal IVs she's pretty wicked to use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That's the problem, I don't think I will, especially since I can't seem to actually manage CCs and Tempest Trial is just the biggest drain of it all.

Oh I tried to save but in the end I'm not a very patient person at the end of the day and the length of time to wait for the banner was too much for me unfortunately and I'm paying dearly for that impatience.

 

But what really gets me is that I've been playing heroes for a very long time and OG Lucina is this myth that will never show up on my account, EVER.  So I guess I'll try but if she doesn't show up, then I'm not paying a cent more on the game and going to stop summoning altogether.  I suppose free summons will be the excepting because there's no orbs involved.

Oof, that is a big cut on the orbs to be honest, so I hope you get the patience and courage to clear them all. If you can clear tt easily, all it takes is 3 runs per day(daily 5k points), but while you can take your time in cc, tt does reward you for speed too. Cc is more challenging, I didn't mind using cheap tactics like hit and with Rein. Dancers and healers are gold, especially if you have an offensive healer like Eir or Reciprocal Aid Renewal.

Ok, I should stop here, but let me know if you are stuck with your orb hunting and need help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alexmender @NegativeExponents- @mcsilas @mampfoid @Rezzy

I finally got him...

8lgaQpn.png

I've pulled quite a few units that I've never talked about. Like Karla, Owain, L!Azura, L!Alm, L!Eliwood, list goes on. But this... this is over 2 years in the making. All these premium banners floating around and here I am pulling for S!Frederick even though he shares a color. Yet here he is... I feel like a chapter of my life in this game is finally closed. There's only one last thing to do. I'll see you guys in the general topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...