Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I wouldn't do this if i were you. 
You are in need for help for AR and other PvE content. Velouria lowers the cooldown special with her unit by 2 (meaning you can do galeforce, proc major things faster). Velouria is a good asset, regardless of how you feel about her (and i feel this way regarding most of the beasts, i don't like them, but they have a good function). 

No thanks. Read what I said: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit. About. Her. I don't like the wolfskin, they're ugly as sin and don't even look like wolves. They're both ugly in human form too, honestly.

As for Galeforce, there are other good Galeforce candidates I've seen people use.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No thanks. Read what I said: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit. About. Her. I don't like the wolfskin, they're ugly as sin and don't even look like wolves. They're both ugly in human form too, honestly.

read what i said. You. Need. Help. In. PVE. Content. And. AR. And. Velouria. Can. Help. You. 

but i suppose ugly trumps wanting to get better in the modes you were struggling in. 
 

also. you don't have to swear. 

Edited by daisy jane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

read what i said. You. Need. Help. In. PVE. Content. And. AR. And. Velouria. Can. Help. You. 

but i suppose ugly trumps wanting to get better in the modes you were struggling in. 
 

also. you don't have to swear. 

I did read what you said, but it still doesn't look like you're reading what I said. I said NO. I can use other units.

I swore ONCE in both posts, chill out. Also, plenty of other users here swear. Why should I not be allowed to?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As for Galeforce, there are other good Galeforce candidates I've seen people use.

Yeah, that's true. However, she can be a great supportive unit for these others good Galeforce Candidates, since she can grant Special Cooldown-2 at start of turn 1. Starting the map with Galeforce at 3 CD is always great.

Sometimes, we need to use a unit even if we don't like their art. We need to use that unit for what he or she is capable to do. I am not a huge fan of Nowi's art, but she is one of the best units in my barracks. I can say the same about  Cain and Odin. Not a fan of their arts, but they are great unit that already saved me in numerous situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had a penny for every time I stumbled upon this exact situation, I'd be able to pay off my student loans.

Free pull was a 3 star Niles. Dimitri came home on my second pull which makes me super happy. He looks really cool, and I'm excited to build him. I think that solidifies that I should go Blue Lions first. Got all 4 tickets and pulled green and colorless in those circles in hopes of Reyson, Brady, or the focus units. Edelgard decided to appear as well! 

Dimitri is +SPD -ATK. And Edelgard is +SPD -HP. Odd combinations, but I'll make them work. I really do like Edelgard's art. While I'd probably choose your route last, I can't deny that she's super cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did read what you said, but it still doesn't look like you're reading what I said. I said NO. I can use other units.

I swore ONCE in both posts, chill out. Also, plenty of other users here swear. Why should I not be allowed to?

 

well good luck to you then. I just don't get how you complain how no one wants to help you, and then when they do, you don't want to take solid advice. But whatever "I'm not reading what you said." Go and use your other units then, and if they can reduce the cooldown of specials by two simply by being C-rank with them, that's great. then you didn't need velouria's ability at all. Sometimes the ability/unit trumps the art. but you don't want to do it so then fine. don't do it. 

 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

If I had a penny for every time I stumbled upon this exact situation, I'd be able to pay off my student loans.

Free pull was a 3 star Niles. Dimitri came home on my second pull which makes me super happy. He looks really cool, and I'm excited to build him. I think that solidifies that I should go Blue Lions first. Got all 4 tickets and pulled green and colorless in those circles in hopes of Reyson, Brady, or the focus units. Edelgard decided to appear as well! 

Dimitri is +SPD -ATK. And Edelgard is +SPD -HP. Odd combinations, but I'll make them work. I really do like Edelgard's art. While I'd probably choose your route last, I can't deny that she's super cool. 

 

lol congrats Aria!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Dimitri is +SPD -ATK. And Edelgard is +SPD -HP. Odd combinations, but I'll make them work. I really do like Edelgard's art. While I'd probably choose your route last, I can't deny that she's super cool. 

Ohh great, congrats! 

So many lucky people on this banner, mythics are going to be hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

well good luck to you then. I just don't get how you complain how no one wants to help you, and then when they do, you don't want to take solid advice. But whatever "I'm not reading what you said." Go and use your other units then, and if they can reduce the cooldown of specials by two simply by being C-rank with them, that's great. then you didn't need velouria's ability at all. Sometimes the ability/unit trumps the art. but you don't want to do it so then fine. don't do it. 

You can't force me to take advice and I don't have to take every single piece of advice that's given to me. So don't treat me like I'm being a shitty person, thanks. There are Galeforce teams that don't use Velouria and I have taken other advice in the past.

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, that's true. However, she can be a great supportive unit for these others good Galeforce Candidates, since she can grant Special Cooldown-2 at start of turn 1. Starting the map with Galeforce at 3 CD is always great.

Sometimes, we need to use a unit even if we don't like their art. We need to use that unit for what he or she is capable to do. I am not a huge fan of Nowi's art, but she is one of the best units in my barracks. I can say the same about  Cain and Odin. Not a fan of their arts, but they are great unit that already saved me in numerous situations.

It's not Velouria's art. It's her design. No artist can completely change her design and the wolfskin beast form at this point.

If I can use a Galeforce team without her, I will.

...I just pulled a second fucking Velouria, and with the exact same mediocre IVs as the first one. Stupid ugly bitch, go the fuck away. Now I'm really annoyed. I just want best house leader, instead I get two ugly bitches.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Edelgard yet. Man, I do not like her art but I still want her. Finally got Lewyn and from a summon ticket, so that's nice.

Edited by SSbardock84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SSbardock84 said:

No Edelgard yet. Man, I do not like her art but I still want her. Finally got Lewyn and from a summon ticket, so that's nice.

Congrats for the Lewyn! I hope you use him well, as a unit or as fodder. And I hope you get Edelgard in your future summonings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No thanks. Read what I said: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit. About. Her. I don't like the wolfskin, they're ugly as sin and don't even look like wolves. They're both ugly in human form too, honestly.

As for Galeforce, there are other good Galeforce candidates I've seen people use.

I totally get your point. I got Yarne and Selkie, don't like them at all. In fact I think I don't like any of the beast units. So much nicer to play with the units you like. But I use them anyway, probably because I don't have too many units and want to score at least a little bit in AA. Got Idunn today, immediately liked her art :), now that's a unit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nimrod said:

I totally get your point. I got Yarne and Selkie, don't like them at all. In fact I think I don't like any of the beast units. So much nicer to play with the units you like. But I use them anyway, probably because I don't have too many units and want to score at least a little bit in AA. Got Idunn today, immediately liked her art :), now that's a unit.

Not even the laguz? I love most of the laguz...

But anyway, Idunn's a nice pull. She's really good and kinda pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of four circles I pulled Dimitri, Nah and five copies of Ares.

Since Dimitri was -atk, it was the golden opportuntity finally to pass DB4 to Reinhardt.

Nah is +atk / -def, which is not great, but only one merge away of greatness.

I will do one more circle with my last ticket.

Byleth would be cool because she has a great skillset, but I would also appreciate Claude for a new speedy bow cavalier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This banner doesn't really seem to like me very much. Few colours I want, no five stars yet and they even handed out nothing fodder wise. All interchangeable healers/daggers with absolutely nothing worthwhile to pass down  or green units that also happened to have no good fodder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Not even the laguz? I love most of the laguz...

But anyway, Idunn's a nice pull. She's really good and kinda pretty.

Right, didn't think about Reyson. He is not that bad I guess, BUT I think I will always take Azura over him :), hopefully I will get her next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nimrod said:

Right, didn't think about Reyson. He is not that bad I guess, BUT I think I will always take Azura over him :), hopefully I will get her next week.

Reyson's the best refresher character imo, even though I do like Azura. But you do you. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I got the tickets and spent 80 of my 140 orbs and I managed to get both DImitri and Claude!  Dimitri is +atk,-def and Claude is +res,-hp so they both don't have the best natures but I can live with them and I am just happy I managed to get them both and still have orbs left.  Feels really good.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used up all the story orbs and tickets, no Claude. He's the one I wanted most from this... I guess I'm coming away from this banner with very little. Sigh...

I've spent enough money recently, and I don't just mean on this game either.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Free summon Baybeeeeee! I knew that I made the right choice with Golden Deer! This Claude and I will be great together!

Screenshot-20190722-055451.png <- This Golden Boy is +Atk -Res, which is great!

Congrats on Claude with great IVS!

But you didn't post the Sceenshot upside down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... Leanne pity broke me... sigh...

This demon girl is following me... But it could be worst... It could be a Brady. Anyway, not happy with my summoning.

Edit: @Landmaster I fixed my post. Please check it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well... Leanne pity broke me... sigh...

This demon girl is following me... But it could be worst... It could be a Brady. Anyway, not happy with my summoning.

Edit: @Landmaster I fixed my post. Please check it.

Ewww stalker Leanne, tho~

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Frickin A! I got broke by Mordecai again! I don't need the fricking tiger! I think I used up all my luck last week.

Sorry you haven't been able to Dimitri yet~ We still have Orbs coming in from FB, GC, VG, and MHB~ Hopefully you'll snag one in that time~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Three Houses is here.

I'm only doing free pulls and considering what I got out of the last banner I bet I get nothing.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

5* Lugh (Another one. +Res/-HP, not sure if merge or arena point fodder.)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Bartre (Blehtre. +Spd/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Klein (I won't complain about DB3. +Def/-Spd)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Titania (Man I wish she was more like her main game self. +Atk/-Spd)

3 Red, 2 Colourless

4* Lachesis (Ugh, her. +Atk/-Spd)

I got a free 5* for the second banner in a row. What and all, but he could be better as well. unless there's some real good fodder ideas I might make him my base for Lugh now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

I totally get your point. I got Yarne and Selkie, don't like them at all. In fact I think I don't like any of the beast units. So much nicer to play with the units you like. But I use them anyway, probably because I don't have too many units and want to score at least a little bit in AA. Got Idunn today, immediately liked her art :), now that's a unit.

i don't like most of the beast units at all. most of them are 6000 feathers and fodder for the most part. Leanne/Reyson are the exception because I love Dancers. (and Leanne haunts my butt). most of them come with the skills you can put on the units that you do like. 

However velouria is the only unit that has the cooldown reduction in her weapon - not a skill. so it means whoever her support partner is with, it reduces the cooldown by two. most people use it for galeforce (for reasons) - not to mention this can be applicable to aether, Ophelia-nanigans (if you don't want to run several mages and just want to get special spiral proc'ed up). 

It's very very rare that i don't use/like a unit for their art/voice whatever. but they are there, and i get not wanting to use them. however I wouldn't flat out ignore a unit that could help me with several contents just because they looked bad but that's just me. especially if i was having trouble already using my units for in game content - but hey everyone has to do what makes them feel comfortable. 

 

Idunn is a good unit - what's the IVs?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...