I know my chance for Caineghis is likely gone sadly, but I've got the future to look at, like not pulling Summer Tiki again.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* M!Morgan (That Spur though. +Spd/-HP), 3* Sylvia (Why Leen's actually 5* is so dumb. Neutral)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless (If I was going for Camilla I'd be mad)

5* Alm (I'd been wondering if I should keep the one from 2017. Guess my answer's here. +Spd/-HP, this is the base though), 3* Ogma (I want a way to remove overpulled units. +HP/-Def)

I guess I'll wait for Hero Fest tickets.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gotten anything noteworthy from the free pulls, not getting a Takumi kinda stings because I really need CC for certain builds I'm planning to use in the future. 

Meanwhile I felt like giving the legendary banner a shot and got a M!Byleth (+Def -Hp). DC fodder is always welcome but right I'm focusing on the last few merges for Y!Azura so no one is going to get it until I finish her also I can't think of anyone I'd like to merge that needs it

Edited by Alexmender

Cooldown Bonuses first. Let's see if Mia can get a merge.

1. 3* Libra: Bleh.

Savage Blow banner next. Might as well try for Leo.

1. 4* Beruka: You're not Camilla...

Figures there's no reds either time. And lastly, Hero Fest Ticket 4.

1. 3* Sakura: Feathers.

Completely worthless set of pulls.

Various overnight failures, each a separate session:

3* Nanna
3* Est
4* Nino
4* Oboro

Then after the reset, visited by the four horsepeople of fail:

3* Peri
4* Sully
3* Stahl - Skills banner with no green
3* Frederick - Daily banner

4.5% now on Summer Returns.

Another 20, and I'm up to 12.00% on the legendary banner. I've bypassed chances at so many good things so far and dumped almost 200 orbs into this banner for absolutely nothing. I passed on potential Wrath and Steady Breath fodder for this (I had 20 orbs that I used and there were 2 blues AND 2 greens on the B!Ike/Neph banner). There's enough reserves left for one last pull of 20 tomorrow before the banner expires.

Question is... will it have been worth it?  We'll find out. Last full pull tomorrow and I'm going to screencap the results no matter what they are.

3,049 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Sophia (+Def/-Atk): Eeep, that's bad.

Chrom (+Def/-Res): AETHER~!  But I'm short on feathers.

Shanna (+Res/-Atk): I wish she'd show up as a 4*.

Libra (+Def/-Atk): So I'm gonna ship him with Sophia, if y'all don't mind.

Tibarn (+HP/-Res): Effectively neutral, and a welcome surprise.  Wonder how much he likes Aether?

WOOHOO~!

I know I said no normal orb packs, but I had some grocery shopping to do and I was way under budget, so I decided to use the remaining of the budget to buy a normal pack, but only because I saw what one of the new banners was... Heroes with Savage Blow. And one of them is Leo.
Figured it couldn't hurt to try, right? I mean, I was gonna spend the money anyway...

...nope, it didn't hurt to try. And now the Sorcerous Prince is +10.

LfC3Knr.png?1

This was all I got out of a 4.50% rate on the first Three Houses banner, with a duplicate Maribelle being the only other 5* I managed to get from this banner.

Words cannot describe how pissed I am at this game right now.

Bullheadedly started the Book 3 chain challenges in order to do another session, and was finally rewarded.

5* Summer Laegjarn +Spd -HP

A mixture of delight and relief given that she's cost me in the order of 120 orbs with no other 5-stars nor any fodder worth mentioning. Finished the circle and got nothing, but that's small beans.

3* Sheena
4* Hana
4* Soleil
3* Lon'qu

Down to one lonely orb, so I now have five days to farm up at least 75 orbs to use alongside my Hero Fest tickets (having used the full initial free summon). That should be fairly doable. Let's see - 5 Arena, 2 VG, 10 Monthly quests, 10 Daily map orbs, 6 Forging Bonds, 3 VG login, 8 Anniversary login, 3 Three Houses login, ? Dark Blessing quests. That's at least 47, so easy enough to pick up some from permanent content. I don't intend to leave Hero Fest without a prize of some sort, and while I'd prefer Tibarn over anyone else, I'll take anyone given the situation. Five full rounds it is then, then farm as required if I need to break a pity rate. At this stage I don't care at all about the Three Houses banner, and very little about the CYL3 banner.

EDIT: Oh right, new Story maps, that's 10 more Lunatic and Lunatic quest orbs.

Edited by Humanoid

Well..today was a day.

Finally broke my rate on Hero Fest with my 3rd Karla on a single red (only been getting single reds so not much chances for Tibarn). This time she's also +Spd but finally not -Atk (+Spd/-Def instead). 

So I don't need to merge Karlas to get rid of -Atk anymore! So I have two potential Wrath fodders now (her Def isn't the best anyway so maybe I can make do without merging the -Def away?).

The rest were 4 blues and Nailah is tempting...tried one 4 orb summon for a Shanna- Desperation is good enough!! I backed out since I since I still want to try for reds.

Hope I get lucky on the final ticket tomorrow though.

As for my second account, managed to free pull a +Atk/-Def Hardin on the cooldown banner!?!? His silhouette really catches you off guard with how big it is. Tried the other blue but not Nephenee (funny how I got other Wrath unit in my other account instead).

I was just thinking, "hey it'd be nice to get at least a +1 Edelgard." So I decided to do one round of summon for lolz and got Edelgard on the first summon. Wish I got her that easy the first time, but meh. I've thought about trying to get Dimitri and Claude, but I really don't want cavalier versions of them.

Been sniping grays and blues on the Hero Fest banner over the last few days. Took me until a 10.5% (combined) pity rate but the game gave me Nailah so it was worth it to add her to the collection.

Edited by Glennstavos

The Combat Boost Banner, right? I mean, I have everyone, so it barely matters.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Palla (I'll take it. +HP/-Def)

Anyways, got the tickets. Let's do Hero Fest. I'm comin' Tibarn and Nailah!

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* L'Arachel (Renewal. +Atk/-Def), 4* M!Robin (It's Bonfire. +Def/-HP), 3* Abel (Swordbreaker, less useful over time. +Res/-Spd), 4* Chrom (I have too many. +Res/-Atk)

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Palla (Nice. +Atk/-HP)

5.31%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Jagen (Fortify Cav. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Cordelia (I wish I'd get other 4* fliers. +Def/-Res), 3* Henry (No rey. +HP/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Roderick (Meh. Neutral), 4* L'Arachel (Still better fodder than most. Neutral)

5.63%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Seth (So very meh. +Res/-HP), 3* Eliwood (Ward Cav. +Atk/-HP)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (COME ON!)

4* Caeda (Ugh, I have too many. +Def/-Atk), 3* Caeda (NO! +HP/-Res), 3* Oboro (USELESS! +Def/-Atk), 4* Odin (Just, all a waste. +Res/-Def)

5.94%. The tokens have never let me down before. I'm so disappointed.

Woo, got +res -spd Faye. This is the best one I have, the other two were +spd -atk and +def -res.

I'll be building this one up.

Well, this is it. With sniping included. Over 200 orbs spent on a banner deemed too perfect for me. With no chance of loss. So despite the daily banners, despite the Hero Fest, despite CYL, despite everything, I went all in. Exhausted all resources. And in the end, I'm rewarded with this.

ty52ahY.png

My highest rate ever. Abandoning everything for a single banner but no matter how many orbs I put in, I just get nothing. To say I'm disappointed... I can't even put it into words.

This banner has taught me something: the game owes you nothing, and you should expect nothing. I'm going to gather up what few orbs I can and spend the tickets, save up what orbs I can for CYL and the Mythic at the end of the month (which I probably won't pull on at all after this) but after that... I think I'm done. This was fun but I didn't return to this game to feel... cheated... or whatever horrible feeling it is in the pit of my stomach.

If I do stick around, I'm going to join the ranks of the savers. Holding on to those orbs, only spending when it's something I really want, because at this point, 20, 300, 500 orbs. It doesn't matter how many you have. It only matters what the game gives you. And it gave me a big middle finger.

I'm done.

@Zeo ouch, 12.5% is a kick to the teeth. Last LHB, I ended up with a 15% rate before getting broken by L!Ryoma, whom I did not want. I was going for either L!Eliwood or NY!Hríd. Got Eliwood later on, but not a single Hríd. I got 3 Ryomas sitting in my barracks now, waiting for a good unit to give Kestral Stance to.

I don't remember my exact pity rate on Legendary Hector and Yune's debut banners, but suffice to say that neither of those gave me anything at all. Pity rate was somewhere around 11%-12.5%, didn't bother to remember.

The gacha sucks ass sometimes. And other times it shits out 5-stars at you whether you wanted it or not. Luck's weird.

Once again got terrible luck with Hero Fest - pulled every red and blue stone that spawned in the sessions initiated with freebies, only got an off-focus +Res/-Spd Hardin to show for it.

Had better luck with Sothis's banner - +Spd Legend Alm showed up in the first session, allowing me to have a +1 +Spd Alm. Sadly, I didn't get Bath Ryoma and got another Legend Azura instead. Guess I could either...

A. come up with an even more cancerous AR defense now that I have 2 Legend Azuras
B. fodder one off for B Duel Flying for Summer Lyn

Edited by Roflolxp54

Only greys and blues on the Combat Boosts banner, so 4* Wrys it is.

Full round on Hero Fest to use up my first ticket:

4* Seth
3* Barst
4* Odin
5* Nailah +Def -Res
4* Rebecca

Blue is the beast colour I need the least, but I think I'm happier with Nailah than Selkie who I can't stand as a character. 4 more tickets to go, but dry on orbs once more. Happily the Dark Blessing quests award more orbs than I expected, which will help.

Edited by Humanoid

@Zeo Geez. When you hit 12+ that just feels terrible. I wonder if the sting would be taken away a bit you could see your historical 5* rate. Most of us don't keep track of that, but it might take a bit of sting out of a round of bad luck if we can easily look and see that our rate is/was historically high. Of course it could have the opposite effect too, if you have had terrible luck from the get go.

Anyways since my last posting my luck has returned to normal. Until today that is. Figured I would go for Ayra since mine is -SPD. And Keaton shows up! Neutral, so that is perfectly fine. That alone wouldn't make me suspect unusual luck, I have gotten 19 heroes inbetween 5stars(Which means he came at about 90 orbs, assuming roughly 2 pulls per session and counting the free summon as 5 orbs. And that is rather normalish). And then today's 9 orbs from login and arena got me Summer Lilina. +RES/-DEF. Refine her dagger for RES. Give her Fury 3 and that puts her at 44 RES. That might be enough to debuff folk even during light season. Fury 4 would be better, but I have no Fury 4 access. I do have Fortress DEF/RES, but that seems kinda wasteful given how useless her DEF stat is. However, it seems like my luck is still unusually high since that comes out close to 50orbs each. A historical rate would be really interesting right now. Is this putting me well above the standard rate or am I only now catching up?