25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And I did pull a 5⋆!

Hide contents

6BT9N9A.png

Wow, congrats! Seeing you get to 4.25% gave me hope 'cause I just reached that rate too and...

Since it's raining orbs, I managed to get several single pulls at blue stones and I got 2 more 4* Cordelias to my collection... I guess I could pass their TA 1-2 or whatever to someone.

Ninian where are you

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, mochibird said:

Since it's raining orbs, I managed to get several single pulls at blue stones and I got 2 more 4* Cordelias to my collection... I guess I could pass their TA 1-2 or whatever to someone.

After getting Florina the pull before, Cordelia remains the only pegasus knight I haven't yet. My collection is almost complete!

I'm not normally one to post my pulls but HOLY SHIT

Spoiler

s4YHdg0.jpg

I think I'm out of luck for a while now.

EDIT: Turns out it's actually a total troll pull because they all got shit deviations.

Caeda: -Atk, +Spd
Seliph: -HP, +Spd
Sheena: -HP, +Spd
Hector: -HP, +Res

Edited by Florete

Raining orbs, so go to trying to get Ninian, since the two last pulls were bads (the best was a Saizo +Atk -HP 4*)

So... one blue...

Spoiler

760235Capturedcrans201703231055211.png

Come on Catria, where did you come from ? You drop the rate ! Well, your IV is excellent (+Spd -Res) so I forgive you...

Edit : new pulls, now blue, two reds I checked... Olivia (-Atk +Res) and Selena (+Def -Spd) 4*...

Edited by Ledrert

After getting a 5* in my past three sessions, I knew my luck would run out at some point.

4* Sheena X 2

3* Azama

3* Gaius

3* Florina

I've had the latter two more than enough times already.

4 minutes ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

Finally my first 5*!

It was Raven with a Brave Axe, should I switch out his axe so his speed doesn't suck?

Don't know... I keep him his Brave axe and he can do 4 hits against some units... And the double follow-up attack can be nice to destroy units without getting hit...

But maybe there's other possibilities, yes.... I think the must is to see if his 35 speed permit him to double some interesting units...

11 minutes ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

It was Raven with a Brave Axe, should I switch out his axe so his speed doesn't suck?

Funfact: Raven (along with Cordelia) is the fastest natural brave weapon operator at 35−5 Spd.

Finished the lunatic challenge with brutal efficiency and got enough to summon again.

4* Shanna

4* Gaius

3* FCorrin

3* Nino

3* Oboro

Shanna and Gaius, PLEASE FUCK OFF

Edited by Levin's Scarf

Okay...Olivia...Okay find you useful but I don't need any more of you...I now have 8 of you ;_;

Pulled 3*Olivia, 3*Olivia, 4*Catria, 3*Felicia, 3*F!Corrin

Catria is new and I finally got all 3 whitewings. 

Pull #21: The one where I sadly forgot to take a screenshot. 

3* Lon'qu

4* Bartre

3* Bartre

4* Cecilia

3* Arthur

Spare Lon'qu and Cecilia are good for inheritance fodder, and Bartre is the only new one. Other than that, nothing special. 

2 hours ago, Florete said:

Hide contents

s4YHdg0.jpg

EDIT: Turns out it's actually a total troll pull because they all got shit deviations.

Caeda is the only one with problematic IVs. The rest are fine. 

Anyway,

HOW ARE YOU THAT LUCKY?!?

I've never had more than one 5* pull in a single summon. Y u do dis to me RNG?

First time spending on 20+ orbs...

58d3ca45bde93_Screenshot_20170323-1302061.thumb.png.e59292a47138319c80d21d6088fafbef.png

Nice try game. But you're not going to convince me to keep spending money by giving me a draw like that. Nope. No way. Definitely not... Your bribes mean nothing to me!

1 hour ago, Frenzify said:

First time spending on 20+ orbs...

58d3ca45bde93_Screenshot_20170323-1302061.thumb.png.e59292a47138319c80d21d6088fafbef.png

Nice try game. But you're not going to convince me to keep spending money by giving me a draw like that. Nope. No way. Definitely not... Your bribes mean nothing to me!

But look how pretty the golden sparkly stars are :O

Karel is a good bribe. I wish the game would bribe me with Karel... despite not drawing on this one xD It bribed me with Rebecca and Lucius instead!

After coming back to 20+ orbs, I decided to do a entire pull.

Spoiler

In this order : Oboro 4* (+HP -Res) | Corrin M 4* (+Atk -Res) (Hype !) | Eirika 4* (+Res -Spd) | Gaius 3* (+Res -Att) | Saizo 3* (+Att -Res)

Okay bad. One little satisfaction : Corrin is new and quite good. I should have stopped after Eirika...

Eirika will be merge with the one I already have, and Gaius is going home. I keep Saizo since his IV is good.

Got 20 Orbs with the Lunatic Challenge, so I decided to pull. Glad I did, because I GOT JAFFAR! AND AN EXTRA JAFFAR! I DON'T HAVE TO PROMOTE HANA FOR LIFE AND DEATH 3 (plus she can get Threaten SPD 2 because why not)! Also spare Palla/Oboro/Saizo but more importantly JAFFAR!

Now I just have to figure out how to fit him on a Nino team...

Edited by ILikeKirbys
Picture didn't get added. Ah well.

I seriously want to vent. My luck is completely garbage.

I haven't had a 5 star after spending 300 orbs. I'm currently sitting at a 5.00% focus rate. I just spent 20 orbs to pull. And what do I get?

Spoiler

ALL 5 3* DUPLICATES!

I'm really tempted to start a new account cause this is just ridiculous. On the bright side, I can promote Palla so Minerva can inherit her Moonbow skill.

EDIT: Forgot to include what I pulled.
3* Sully
3* Jagen
3* Frederick
3* Clarine
3* Palla

Edited by Falcom

Today I made my last pull for anyone of the banner I got

3s Oboro

3s Bartre( Now I have 7 bartre 1 more and I can do 2 squad solo bartre :D I'm kidding stupid bartre I don't want more :c )

3s Stahl

3s Felicia ( 4 felicias too ..)

and the final pull was a 5s Tharja ... but -speed :c with her buff will make double attack only if the enemy have 31- speed and with eirika I can cover to 34- speed but , man I don't feel good with this pull :c

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

More important, you have Priscilla!

Nah man, she was the Takumi counter.  A Takumi counter and an easy 1500 feathers, sounds good.

So I was an idiot and gave in to temptation when my orbs hit the hundreds on my main account. I should've known the double pull on my second account meant the game would be laughing. That being said, newcomers include:

Raven, Cain, Nino, Shanna, Beruka and Camilla to this account. I'm very happy to finally have Raven and Cain, and it is nice to have more greenies, since I tend to only pull Cherche, Frederick, Barst and Bartre on this one. 

Other good pulls include Odin, who will be passing along his tome to Ursula, Lon'qu for the extra vantage, Frederick and his handy hammer, and a spare Draug. I only have three, after all. I could get rid of Wendy and have a full Draugocalypse now! And a male Robin, still three star because the game doesn't like four star Robins. I'm going to check his nature since I think my current ones aren't the best ^.^ 

And I got yet another Est. I'll probably randomly choose someone to pass her lance to. I have too many Ests. This game just shoves them at me :/ Urgh.

12 hours ago, Florete said:

Hide contents

s4YHdg0.jpg

That's still a pretty sick pull unless you plan on going hardcore into the arena. You should be able to do the storyline with ease.

I pulled Hector, Elise, Rebecca, and Marth for my first 40 orbs, but it feels really pointless to have just two healers, especially because they do like no damage. :( I need a good blue unit because even Hector and Marth can't effectively deal with 2 range.

Pulled again. Still no 5*. But I got a 4*Jeorge, 4*Jagen, 3*Barst, 3*Adult!Tiki, and 3*Oboro. This is my longest streak without a 5*. Currently 4.5%

Jeorge and Tiki are new so that was really nice. I don't care if he is outclassed by my Takumi

Edited by Kiran