• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @Alexmender @Rafiel's Aria @mcsilas @Landmaster @Cute Chao @Usana @NegativeExponents- @eclipse @Alexmender

I knew it.

FCI0hR9.png

The pools have been very generous giving me red stones, which I've been avoiding. Orb spending is getting dicey however and I can't afford to snipe for Micaiah right now so I decided to just break my rate and be done with the banner. This next pool gave me 2 blue, 2 red and 1 colorless. I decided to go ahead and pull them all and I knew I'd get Alm or another Eliwood. And that's exactly what I got. I literally called it.

He's even +SPD/-HP, same nature as my L!Alm. Obviously +ATK would be tyrannical on him, but since this is quite literally the second best nature I could possibly ask for, I'll take it. I would never have pulled for this unit, so having him is a nice bonus. Come to think of it... I have all the Alms now, and I've never actually pulled for any of them, same as the Celicas (they're always connected one way or another, huh?). Somehow I'm satisfied with this banner. The girls will likely be the Ike/Lyn of this CYL batch and show up in many more banners to come than Alm/Eliwood so with my rate broken I'm going to save the rest of the months orbs towards the Legendary and the Dancer banner. Don't really care about Halloween and once September comes in I'm in saving mode for the forseeable future, so this is our who-rah.

Ayyeee, you got the big dong bong armor~ IV is great, too, nice! Congrats!

One of my new free pulls was Lugh. o_O I had to do a double take because I forgot for a moment that Raigh has a 5 star identical twin.

He's getting foddered though. MORE shit -Atk IVs and his asset sucks too (+Def). I thought maybe when I got that Ishtar, I wasn't going to be Rezzy cursed anymore, but nope.

Not sure who I'll feed him to yet though. Boey would've liked his tome, but Inscribed Tome exists now. I don't really have anyone who'd use Mirror Stance well. Boey would if his Res wasn't poop. Atk Feint looks eh. Maybe someone will come along later who can use Gronnserpent or Mirror Stance. Will just have to manual Lugh for now.

Game seriously needs to stop giving me all these shitty 5 stars though. Helbindi, Sonya, now Lugh, all shit and had to be turned into manuals/foddered because they all had horrible IV spreads. This the worst IV luck I've ever had in this game. -_-

Edited by Anacybele

Welp. Decided to get tempted in fixing my -Atk Kinoka anyway because there were no colourless in the first circle (I love how the game gives me -Atk for armour effective weapon users..)

2 colourless. Sakura and Priscilla...

there was 1 green, since I was in a YOLO mode I decided to open it anyway just in case.

And out comes a Hector 😮

+Spd/-Atk but doesn't matter since I have DC fodder again! Also I love how the most common IV for my OG Hectors are -Atk so I don't feel bad about using them for fodder.

Guess I don't need to save for the Hector revival banner as much now!

I had been saving orbs for today with the intent to pull Lute and with that have a complete set of every Sacred Stones character in the game. The process became a bit more painful than I would have liked though...

47bF2Czl.png

Right after this I was pitybroken by a Nailah. Not a bad pitybreak by any means, but it was a bit disheartening to see someone other than Lute show up after that long. Annoyingly, she was +Res -Atk, just like the one I already had. At least I was able to fix her -Atk now.

And luckily, a bit after this, Lute finally came too.

RY5cBGnl.png

+HP -Res. Not very good, but I don't really need her to be either. I've finished one of my long held goals in this game of having every Sacred Stones unit, so I'm very happy. Now I'm back to saving, hopefully I can get one merge for Tana on next week's revival banner.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Super late response but man, I'm jealous of you getting a +2 Hilda. I just got to +1 and I'm praying for at least 1 more before the banner expires.

@Zeo Ohh, +Spd B!Alm is very nice. 38 Spd is nothing to scoof at and it makes his threathen more effective if you give him Null Follow Up. 

For me, I got a +Res -Spd Hilda and after much deliberation I chose mine will stick with +Atk all the way through. It'll be great for ensuring Heavy Blade will always proc. I also got a +Atk -Res Petra at 3% which is pretty cool, but I also got a +Spd -Atk Thea which sucks...

18 hours ago, Zeo said:

I spent over 200 orbs on the Sothis banner without getting anything. And that rate starts at 8.00%. It was my worst summoning session ever, so believe me when I say I feel your pain. Made all the worse that it was the only Legendary/Mythic banner in the game's history where literally every unit on the banner would have benefited me so literally anything would have been better than nothing.

Jeeez that sucks hard. I hope that doesn't happen again, that's just silly. It really feels like a massive waste of orbs and can really jade a person.

I remember the Farfetched heroes banner. I got Lyn from it.

3 Green, 2 Red (Dorcas merge?)

3* Bartre (WRONG AXE GUY. +HP/-Def)

Now, the other one. Berkut's there.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless (Fine, I'll try Kinoka.)

4* Kagero (I wish Shurikenbreaker was more useful. +Def/-Spd)

Danciah had shrank my orbs hard. I am still stuck.

Welp. Tried a last minute yolo for OG Micaiah on the TT banner for my alt.

Frustrated with a circle with 4 reds and 1 green. Green was Bartre.

Then tried gain with 2 blues in next circle. 1 Silas and the other was a Mordecai.....another 5* one...

+Spd/-Res.... At least I can merge away the -Atk from my +HP/-Atk one without even using feathers., but getting a 4* as a 5* still stings. At least it was only 3.25% i guess.

I assume +HP is better on him? Although Spd superboon kind of sounds like fun?

Edited by mcsilas

I tried the voting gauntlet summoning since I really like Hinoka design and flying archer. Alas 5 or so sessions without a single grey stone in sight. And when I finally got one it was of course 5* Bardy. Useless piece of shit. Dunno what to with him since I got several far better healers than him.

I think I'll save my remaining orbs for upcoming legendary hero banner. 

Gotta farm those free orbs since I just recently returned to this game after more of a year of absence.

18 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

I had been saving orbs for today with the intent to pull Lute and with that have a complete set of every Sacred Stones character in the game. The process became a bit more painful than I would have liked though...

47bF2Czl.png

Right after this I was pitybroken by a Nailah. Not a bad pitybreak by any means, but it was a bit disheartening to see someone other than Lute show up after that long. Annoyingly, she was +Res -Atk, just like the one I already had. At least I was able to fix her -Atk now.

And luckily, a bit after this, Lute finally came too.

RY5cBGnl.png

+HP -Res. Not very good, but I don't really need her to be either. I've finished one of my long held goals in this game of having every Sacred Stones unit, so I'm very happy. Now I'm back to saving, hopefully I can get one merge for Tana on next week's revival banner.

I am not even going to lie. these weekly banners are tough. i figured wtha  4 percent it's easier to shake what you want out of a tree, but nope. I got kicked hard in the teeth trying o get amelia (and because of Myrrh i am very low on orbs to even try for another few copies i need to get her to where i need to be)

(this doesn't mean much because I also tried to get Fallen Corrin started and that ended up horrible too lol)

She looks great tho, congrats. i always wanted a lute. 

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I am not even going to lie. these weekly banners are tough. i figured wtha  4 percent it's easier to shake what you want out of a tree, but nope. I got kicked hard in the teeth trying o get amelia (and because of Myrrh i am very low on orbs to even try for another few copies i need to get her to where i need to be)

(this doesn't mean much because I also tried to get Fallen Corrin started and that ended up horrible too lol)

She looks great tho, congrats. i always wanted a lute. 

I feel ya. I saved up so much for OG Lucina only to never get her despite a nasty high pity rate. On the flip side, I managed to get a B! Roy I’m about 40 orbs, so now I’m tempted to try for Lute. I just never learn lol.

22 hours ago, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Super late response but man, I'm jealous of you getting a +2 Hilda. I just got to +1 and I'm praying for at least 1 more before the banner expires.

@Zeo Ohh, +Spd B!Alm is very nice. 38 Spd is nothing to scoof at and it makes his threathen more effective if you give him Null Follow Up. 

For me, I got a +Res -Spd Hilda and after much deliberation I chose mine will stick with +Atk all the way through. It'll be great for ensuring Heavy Blade will always proc. I also got a +Atk -Res Petra at 3% which is pretty cool, but I also got a +Spd -Atk Thea which sucks...

Good luck man. My goal was just +1 to begin with, honestly, so I'm content for now, and I need to keep my orbs for Julia. That Petra is nice too.

+Atk is a pretty good nature, yeah. Balances her offenses out at 40/40 since Freikugel gives 3 Spd. I chose +Res to eliminate her only real weakness so that she's all-purpose, since with buffs and Freikugel she's basically unstoppable already anyway.

Let this end.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

3* Raigh (Atrocious start. +Spd/-Res), 4* Soleil (I need a 5*, you're not one. +HP/-Def), 3* Ares (A couple more of these and maybe I wouldn't resent the whole fucking banner. +Atk/-Res)

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue (Frick.)

3* Matthew (The game won't let me settle this. +Atk/-HP)

3 Colourless, 2 Blue

3* Azama (Look, the pool's too crowded. +Def/-Res)

5.25%

3 Red, 2 Green

5* Bravica (I finally pull the last of the 2nd CYL units! +Res/-Spd. Yeesh), 4* Ares (No Danciah eh? +Res/-HP), 4* A!Tiki (No dancer then. +Atk/-Def), 4* Fae (Renewal. +Atk/-HP), 3* Camilla (Womp womp. +Atk/-HP)

This fucking banner. Fuck the dancer banners.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

3* Matthew (The game won't let me settle this. +Atk/-HP)

I have a +10 Matthew, and to this day I have never pulled a +ATK one. I've already settled on +SPD and I'm happy with it, but this still bothers me for some reason. People seem to pull him like candy from the dollar store but he's always been something of a rarity for me.

CLARINES ON THE OTHER HAND...

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

I have a +10 Matthew, and to this day I have never pulled a +ATK one. I've already settled on +SPD and I'm happy with it, but this still bothers me for some reason. People seem to pull him like candy from the dollar store but he's always been something of a rarity for me.

I wish I'd get a +Atk Clarine or Nanna honestly.

Nanna particularly.

This banner burnt me hard, no Danciah again and a lot of bumph units.

Nice pulls on everyone! I dove back into the TT banner to try for Micaiah's eighth merge...and got Olwen instead. It's kinda great in that she's +Spd/-Def, an otherwise ideal boon, so while I keep Ursula as my anti-cav blue, I'll make Olwen my bladetome blue cav. Just need feathers for it. Now, time to save up orbs for Dimitri's rerun and Micaiah's eventual rerun as well. 

I also dipped into the 3H banner for another focus unit and walked away with Hilda. I think I'll fun with her tomorrow if I'm not too busy trolling with Boey.

Since I've resolved not to summon on the Legendary banner this month and don't anticipate a need for ancers, I figured the CYL3 banner would be the best use of my orbs until at least the October Legendary banner. So despite my earlier reservations, I find myself back here again. Started by opening everything, bearing in mind that I had previously done a one-off circle which gave me a Ylgr on the very first orb.

3* Marth
4* Clarine
3* Saizo
3* Roderick
4* Thea

4* Jakob
4* Clair
4* Kaze
4* Nowi
4* Nanna

4* Boey
(Stopped the circle here because the other colours weren't too appealing and the single summon got me to 3.75%)

3* Beruka
3* Gordin
4* Palla
4* Effie
4* Oboro

At 4*, I cut out both Red and Blue. Red because Alm holds no real appeal to me, and blue because as much as I'd be happy with an Eliwood, the chance of my pity rate being Mordecaied or Theaed (or even Sumiaed or Quaned) are much too high.

4* Reyson
4* Brady

3* Soren
4* Raven
4* Bartre

Pausing here at 4.25% because I'm out of orbs. Still a decent amount of time to go on the banner so that's okay, and if it comes to the worse I'll farm some CCs or whatever to break my rate. I'm okay with getting that Reyson since he's only my second one ever, and Nanna is a long term merge goal so that's fine too. I have nothing good to say about the rest of this bunch though.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane

I finally did it. Within 15 minutes of the TT banner running out (and sneakily opening my ipad at work), I finally managed to get Micaiah for my other account, thus completing the Micaiah trio! +Res/-Spd but I'll take it over the -Atk on my main!

Feels good to get her with the YOLO, after getting pitybroken by Mordecai last night. Essentially a 3% snipe, so the saltiness has gone away. Not really  diving in the legendary anyway, so it was good to suddenly get all the Micaiahs during this past week (having all of her at the same time is pretty surreal lol).

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I finally did it. Within 15 minutes of the TT banner running out (and sneakily opening my ipad at work), I finally managed to get Micaiah for my other account, thus completing the Micaiah trio! +Res/-Spd but I'll take it over the -Atk on my main!

Feels good to get her with the YOLO, after getting pitybroken by Mordecai last night. Essentially a 3% snipe, so the saltiness has gone away. Not really  diving in the legendary anyway, so it was good to suddenly get all the Micaiahs during this past week (having all of her at the same time is pretty surreal lol).

YOLO master strikes back! Congrats, also with a nice nature. 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

MICKY!! YAAAAY
I'm glad that you got her. mine is +res too, so it makes her a monster going against magic-y horses. 

14 hours ago, Zeo said:

what is it with the game and never giving you what you need.
People were pulling Caedas left right and centre but it took me nearly 8 months to get a +Atk Caeda. (about the same amount of time to get a NONE -atk/-spd Nino which i've rectified now too).  I'm not sure if i have +atk Matty though (I do have a +spd)

14 hours ago, Dayni said:

I wish I'd get a +Atk Clarine or Nanna honestly.

Nanna particularly.

This banner burnt me hard, no Danciah again and a lot of bumph units.

seriously trading when? I have those in my barracks now. (though Clarine isn't my horsey of choice. though nanna + prissy are). 

6 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats! Good IV too since she's so slow~

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Hey! Congrats! +RES is a pretty good nature for Micaiah and due to her versatility she can take or leave her SPD stat so no worries there.