Trying for Reinhardt and Ishtar with 95 orbs:

You are not Reinhardts!

Spoiler

tQ6CjFC.png

The newest OP girly and a Galeforce unit? Hell, yess! 

Yarne is +DEF/-HP

Hilda is neutral.

You can still call me a lucky bastard this time: 

Spoiler

HbiLIDW.png

+HP/-RES

Bamm! 

I might try again with CC orbs and TT orbs, but now I'm down to 8. 

/Edit: CC orbs didn't give me anything. 

Edited by mampfoid

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, never mind saving for now. I'd like to get Ishtar so I have another good red tome. 26 orbs on hand.

1. 5* B!Celica: That's a surprise! +Res/-Def, which is very meh, but at least it's not an Attack or Speed flaw. Welcome to the team.

That's two of the CYL-2 heroes I have now. Back to the task at hand. 21 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: Meh.

The Arena is on the futz right now, so I can't get the rest of the Heroes' Path orbs. I'll be back later.

This is it, this is what I've been saving... well not orbs, but I sure have been saving a combat manuel of Nina for this for a while now... a Bow Dancer, and her name is Nephenee... with the orbs I got from the Heroes Path and a few extra... Colorless Snipe, GO!

Let's see... trash, trash, trash, trash, trash, trash, trash, BRB orb refill.
Trash, trash, MORE ORBS.
Trash, tra- CRAP I ENTERED A SESSION WITH LESS THAN ENOUGH ORBS TO SUMMON AT LEAST 2. AND THERE'S TWO COLORLESS ORBS. Uhhhhh... this one?

3mlrVO7l.jpg

Ah... I remember this feeling, it's the feeling of hopelessness when summoning for a unit I'm sure I won't get, with only meager earnings of orbs to spend, immediately followed by relief, happiness, and hope... ah right, the last time I had this feeling was when I summoned Bride Ninian nearly a year and a half ago!

Well, I bowed in and did my dance, there will be no encore now or ever.
I don't need the other 3 dancers here, tempting as they may be. I just don't think I need an offensive dancer or Berkut. But Nephenee... she was literally the one I needed. Having that Asset was just a bonus I didn't need, but I welcome it all the same.

Edited by Xenomata

Ah yes, we meet again colorless hell. This is going to suck, isn't...

Spoiler

63Epu7T.png?1DAUqHW1.png?1

it? 

Welp, I can already leave this banner perfectly content. I'll still try to acquire both Ishtar and Rein Berkut, as per usual with me, can rot in Hell for all I care, but Neph (who looks so freaking good by the way, holy shit) was the one I absolutely had to get.

As for her asset/flaw, she's neutral which I can definitely live with. Velouria was +Atk/-HP, so I also got a very nice upgrade for the wolf daughter (now +2 along with the new Atk asset) too. So yeah, I'm very happy right now as you can imagine.

@Tybrosion ooh, very nice very nice! Kinda wish I could pass my own Soiree Nephenee over to you (I'd have been perfectly fine with Neutral myself), but the result, all the same, is splendid nonetheless.
Would you rather Berkut rot... in Colorless Hell?

Totally didn't respond just to make that joke.

I was thinking that my free summon on the new dancer banner might present a green orb and maybe give me the new Reinhardt for free but the game didn't even give me the illusion of hope and just presented one blue and four colorless orbs my way. Why? Not even a red orb for potential Dancer Ishtar. Got a three star Nanna and might as well forget about the banner if it is going to throw nothing but colorless orbs at me.

31 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

@Tybrosion ooh, very nice very nice! Kinda wish I could pass my own Soiree Nephenee over to you (I'd have been perfectly fine with Neutral myself), but the result, all the same, is splendid nonetheless.
Would you rather Berkut rot... in Colorless Hell?

Totally didn't respond just to make that joke.

As long as he rots in a Hell, doesn't matter which, I'll be content.

Yeah, I really wasn't expecting Neph to come this easily when I had just blundered into a +Atk/-Res Dong Alm on Wednesday. He's pretty awesome too, especially when he does this:

Spoiler

XgYQ3Bp.png?1

Because some days, you just feel like you need to end Edelgard's whole career. Yeah alright, that's only a feeling I get.

Edited by Tybrosion

Like, 4 pulls in or something I got Berkut! Pulled a couple colorless on the same wheel to see if I could nab a Neph, but no such luck. Fiddlesticks.

Edit: Oh man he's even +atk -HP nice. He was the main one I wanted, so I'm pretty happy! Now, do I try to pull him once more? Hmm...

Edit again: Tried pulling for Dancing Berkut again...and got a Fallen Berkut! XD He's +def, -atk. The one I already have is also -atk, but +spd. +def isn't bad... Hmm. +atk would be best, but I'm liking that boost to def, too. So much Berkut!

I'm down to 8 orbs and I got pitybroken by Quan, so I'll stop now and start saving up for October. Not a bad run, though I do wish that last Quan had been a Dancing Berkut so I could get rid of a bane. Oh well. I'm pretty happy. 🙂

Last edit: The Quan I got was +atk, so I merged my other one onto him. As I said, nice haul! 😄

Edited by Mercakete

So I'm running into a problem. I haven't had a 5 star hero that ISN'T -Atk since Three Houses came out. So far I have accumulated: -Atk Claude, -Atk B!Camilla, -Atk B!Micaiah, -Atk Fallen Corrin and now -Atk Berkut. (Their boon are all in a random dump stat)

I know I should feel grateful but this is actually getting really frustrating.  

I had a pretty good first circle with only colorless and red stones, so I decided to summon all of them hoping to get Nephenee or Ishtar. I didn't get either of them, but I did get a +spd -res Mareeta. For a second I thought "now I have all units from Thracia 776", but then I remembered that this very banner added new ones:P

Very happy with this pull and those IVs though!

Edited by BoaFerox

@mampfoid  OH wow. Congrats on finally getting Yarne and Hilda!! And that new Reinhardt as well!

@Sunwoo Oh wow congrats on that perfect Reinhardt! He must have appreciated your avatar.

@Zeo @Vaximillian @Landmaster @daisy jane

Hmm. New dancers huh? Now that we have new maps I can finally have orbs again, and do the Hero Path thing.

I do want to save, but at I realised I don't have a red flying dancer yet (Flying Olivia continues to elude me. I prefer her look personally but Ishtar's quad powers would be great, too)

Firstly my main. 2 red orbs, but it was just a Marth and Draug at 3 stars. Then I thought, why not just pick the green orb? I forgot to check if there was smoke or not so I expected an Arthur or...

+Res/-HP Dancer Reinhardt.

Wut. I mean I'll take it!!! Superboon in Res gets balanced out by HP superbane but hey, I needed more offensive green mage fliers! Also opposite of @mampfoid's!

There were 2 colourless and as tempting as Nephenee is for her bow dancer uniqueness...I'm sick of colourless pulls right now and have to save orbs to do more colourless pulls for Fanlivia/H!Jakob soon. Maybe in a legendary banner, I'd rather OG Nephenee anyway for her weapon/Wrath.

--

Now on to my second account. Again, hoping for Ishtar since no Skylivia yet.

3 reds. 1 Chrom (+Atk/-Res) which is nice, although now I need to choose between -Spd or -Res since I want to fodder the other for Aether.  The other was Swap..I mean Stahl. And the last one?

Dancer Ishtar!!!!!

Was expecting a bad bane because of how lucky that was, but she's completely neutral so I'll definitely take it!!!! 

Pretty happy with this extremely lucky first circle haul. May want to try for Ishtar on main later if I have orbs left but I have things I'm saving for so I may wait for a legendary banner rerun. At least I can leave quickly satisfied after deciding to only do a 1st circle and skipping! 

Edited by mcsilas

took more than I would have liked, but Berkut is mine after ~300 orbs. Along the way I snagged a +Atk/-Def D!Ishtar, Ophelia, Selkie, Micaiah's 8th merge, +Atk/-Spd D!Nephenee, and finally a +Res/-Def Berkut. I was hoping for a +Def one for tanky dancer shenanigans, but I can work for that in a few months when he comes on a LH banner. I will still have fun with him.

Edit: And Lethe, a +Spd/-Def Lethe to boot. I got her before Ishtar. So...Velouria is now my only missing beast.

Edited by silverserpent

34 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I do want to save, but at I realised I don't have a red flying dancer yet (Flying Olivia continues to elude me. I prefer her look personally but Ishtar's quad powers would be great, too)

Firstly my main. 2 red orbs, but it was just a Marth and Draug at 3 stars. Then I thought, why not just pick the green orb? I forgot to check if there was smoke or not so I expected an Arthur or...

There were 2 colourless and as tempting as Nephenee is for her bow dancer uniqueness...I'm sick of colourless pulls right now and have to save orbs to do more colourless pulls for Fanlivia/H!Jakob soon. Maybe in a legendary banner, I'd rather OG Nephenee anyway for her weapon/Wrath.

--

3 reds. 1 Chrom (+Atk/-Res) which is nice, although now I need to choose between -Spd or -Res since I want to fodder the other for Aether.  The other was Swap..I mean Stahl. And the last one?

Dancer Ishtar!!!!!

Was expecting a bad bane because of how lucky that was, but she's completely neutral so I'll definitely take it!!!! 

Pretty happy with this extremely lucky first circle haul. May want to try for Ishtar on main later if I have orbs left but I have things I'm saving for so I may wait for a legendary banner rerun. At least I can leave quickly satisfied after deciding to only do a 1st circle and skipping! 

holy cow that's great!!
yeah i forsee a lot of colourless going my way. 
I'd like a KittySakura and i STILL NEED MIA. 

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Ah yes, we meet again colorless hell. This is going to suck, isn't...

Hide contents

63Epu7T.png?1DAUqHW1.png?1

it? 

Welp, I can already leave this banner perfectly content. I'll still try to acquire both Ishtar and Rein Berkut, as per usual with me, can rot in Hell for all I care, but Neph (who looks so freaking good by the way, holy shit) was the one I absolutely had to get.

As for her asset/flaw, she's neutral which I can definitely live with. Velouria was +Atk/-HP, so I also got a very nice upgrade for the wolf daughter (now +2 along with the new Atk asset) too. So yeah, I'm very happy right now as you can imagine.

oohhh i am so jealous too

I voted for Nephenee in CYL because i knew that's how alts were taken into account. and the game made her into a DANCER. (it's like IS KNOWS ME. the only thing that would have made her more perfect - is if she flew, and had a lance, because as of right now - is what is missing from Fly-Dance Emblem). but i promised @Landmaster that we would wait to summon (hard)  until the Calendar and we can see what is going on (I still REALLY MUCH need to fix azura's -atk bane (OG) and I have to save for like the entire world it seems like). 

but the hero path thing has the whole "summon a hero." and I couldn't progress, so i figure free summon time. 
1 Colourless, 1 Red. 
Pick colourless. - a little delay, and then... 4* Matthew (this happens all the time haha like. ooh is this....no)
i eyed that red. I was like okay i need a cain or an athena at least, and... HOLY CRAP.

ISHTAR POPPED OUT. 
I will utterly totally take it. 

I still have to save up and go for Nephenee, but the fact i don't even have to go through reds ... bless. (for either here OR for Legendary). 
I'd ideally like a Reinhardt to pop out too. but Nephenee is my goal. Berkut is a Legendary pick up. 

Edited by daisy jane

Just now, mcsilas said:

@daisy jane Oooh congrats! It feels so good to avoid red pitybreak hell so soon!

Hope you stay strong in waiting for the calendar then getting Nephenee. At least seasonal banners last for a long time.

this is the "downside" of +10ing Myrrh recently. 
my baby is worth it (all the time) but it just sucked up.all my "oh hey i can dip in here until i get what i want." orbs.  - and the fact that a lot of what i want is the Limited Edition stuff (Witchy Wand for Serra, NY Staff for Serra what not) - or 5* exclusive +10 projects. (Evil Corrin, Hilda, Bravciah), it's gonna take a long while and  i am kinda poor right now lol. but honestly i can wait. Reinhardt really is more for the "Reinhardt Emblem." (and he dances). Berkut can totally be for Legendary - but it's my girl Neph.

but i can totally wait. 

On reflection, I decided I was only two off my aim of 12 dancers, so I decided to push my luck a little. 55 orbs in, I was broken by Brave Micaiah. I usually don't like the merge effect, but thanks to Yune I can barely tell she's merged.

3 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

This banner is shit.  So it's a hard pass for me even if it lasts for 30 days...

...Um, I'd refrain from saying things like this. I've done it in the past and I got called out on for it pretty hard. And these days, I can see why.

Anyway, I just pulled my entire free session and that's it. I have no orbs otherwise and I don't want to spend money on the game right now. There isn't anyone on this banner that I want that badly despite the art and all being pretty neat.

I had only blues and greens in that session, and Reinhardt was one...but it was regular Reinhardt. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I spent about ~130 orbs for Dancer Berkut! I had to bust open my 100 orb stash, the new paralogue orbs and some of the hero quest orbs for him, but he is here! Now, for Rinea to join him. My rate was at around 4.25%, and I thought of completing the circle I got him in, but I would honestly rather save the ~25 orbs I got left. Ishtar is pretty, but I didn’t wanna spend 8 more orbs for nothing. 

EDIT: He was +Atk / - Def, too!

With one focus unit claimed, it is back to saving!

Edited by SockPuppet

I'm not sure I can pull again after last month.

But I kind of want everyone (Not Ishtar or Rein as much but....). Fuck.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Klein (Wish I got him more. +Res/-Spd), 3* Mae (SHANNA. STOP THIS. +HP/-Spd), 3* Shigure (Ugh. +HP/-Res), 4* Tailtiu (I remember I used to get loads of copies of her. Good times. +Res/-Def)

Congrats on your pulls, everyone!

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm. New dancers huh? Now that we have new maps I can finally have orbs again, and do the Hero Path thing.

Wut. I mean I'll take it!!! Superboon in Res gets balanced out by HP superbane but hey, I needed more offensive green mage fliers! Also opposite of @mampfoid's!

--

Dancer Ishtar!!!!!

Wooo, congrats on those Jugdral dancers!

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

oohhh i am so jealous too

I voted for Nephenee in CYL because i knew that's how alts were taken into account. and the game made her into a DANCER. (it's like IS KNOWS ME. the only thing that would have made her more perfect - is if she flew, and had a lance, because as of right now - is what is missing from Fly-Dance Emblem). but i promised @Landmaster that we would wait to summon (hard)  until the Calendar and we can see what is going on (I still REALLY MUCH need to fix azura's -atk bane (OG) and I have to save for like the entire world it seems like). 

but the hero path thing has the whole "summon a hero." and I couldn't progress, so i figure free summon time. 
1 Colourless, 1 Red. 
Pick colourless. - a little delay, and then... 4* Matthew (this happens all the time haha like. ooh is this....no)
i eyed that red. I was like okay i need a cain or an athena at least, and... HOLY CRAP.

ISHTAR POPPED OUT. 
I will utterly totally take it. 

I still have to save up and go for Nephenee, but the fact i don't even have to go through reds ... bless. (for either here OR for Legendary). 
I'd ideally like a Reinhardt to pop out too. but Nephenee is my goal. Berkut is a Legendary pick up. 

Ayyye was she a good IV? Nice, congrats!