Well I am probably the only person who actually wants to pull Karal since I like him and don't have him.  Took 14 orbs to get him.  He is -def,+res but I don't care since it took 2 and a half years to finally get one copy am just happy to have him.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas You've been particularly lucky with your summons of late! A big kudos to you! Particularly that Cain.

As for me, the entire month has been a wash. Before I quit the game was extremely stingy towards me when it came to dancers. Inigo and Leanne were flukes and Azura came with the very last 3 orbs I had when I pulled her. I pulled Azura on a special banner and Ninian I got really early. Outside of that the game has vehemently refused to give me dancers (besides the 3 Elincias that cockblocked me from getting L!Lyn) and the newest banner was no different. I thought I'd just pull one *5 and be done with the banner, pitybreaker or no. The result is a 5.25% rate and virtually no orbs for the end of month banner. I don't think I've pulled a single *5 since that Saber I pulled a while back.

It'll be tough to pass on Witch Mia and that wand of hers but I think I might just stop summoning in general. Play on and off and save for something big down the line, whatever that is. I'll elaborate in the general topic later on.

Yeah, looking back, I haven't summoned a non-Legendary hero in their launch banner since, uh, Summer Laegjarn, it's all very depressing at times. I'm very much looking forward to the Book 2 heroes being banished from new hero banners, hopefully as soon as Book 3 ends, though the Book 1 hero removal only happened in April this year. If it happens, I believe that would be everyone from the Fates kids (Shiro/Siegbert/Rhajat) through to Surtr/Ylgr.

I'd quite like Halloween Mia but in the end I think I'd be best off opting for a Bride Fjorm/CYL Camilla from a Legendary banner instead because I'm sure I'd end up with a Jaffar or someone like him otherwise.

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas You've been particularly lucky with your summons of late! A big kudos to you! Particularly that Cain.

As for me, the entire month has been a wash. Before I quit the game was extremely stingy towards me when it came to dancers. Inigo and Leanne were flukes and Azura came with the very last 3 orbs I had when I pulled her. I pulled Azura on a special banner and Ninian I got really early. Outside of that the game has vehemently refused to give me dancers (besides the 3 Elincias that cockblocked me from getting L!Lyn) and the newest banner was no different. I thought I'd just pull one *5 and be done with the banner, pitybreaker or no. The result is a 5.25% rate and virtually no orbs for the end of month banner. I don't think I've pulled a single *5 since that Saber I pulled a while back.

It'll be tough to pass on Witch Mia and that wand of hers but I think I might just stop summoning in general. Play on and off and save for something big down the line, whatever that is. I'll elaborate in the general topic later on.

I remember you wanted more blue dancers so I thought of you when the game decided to give a free Ninian (granted you already have one) and Rinea. 4 banners are rough though and it's annoying because seasonal banners are almost always 4 unit ones so you either risk it there or wait for legendary banners which give very mixed results.

But yeah sometimes you just gotta take a break, trying to chase 5 star sometimes leads to disappointment- I got baited trying to summon Idunn for no reason , just because I want to make a two eye-colour team with Ranulf and Peri. (I'd take Nah even but nope, just a pity rate). Not my most sound decision since my small stash is gone for no reason but eh i was also bored last week. Might be best to keep you occupied with something in real life just to let thing stockpile up although it sounds like your job does that anyway. 

Hopefully Mia comes for free for you though!

Finally I got a Nagi, +res which makes her able to survive even dragon effective magical non red damage (from my experience). Now she is also -Def which hurts her a lot but, I will now save for the mythic banner and then pull for merges. Also when tiki's last flower is done she will also get 4 dragon flowers.

Finally fished out a focus unit from the Bonfire banner. Got a neutral Nah after 3.75% which i’ll happily take. Even if i casually wanted Idunn more for meme theme purposes it’s still a win to get the other focus unit considering the bloated red pull. Plus I appreciate Nah’s mature approach to life.

guess i get to have fun with double Bonus Doubler with L!Eliwood now!

here’s hoping the Mythic isn’t a must have..

Edited by mcsilas

On 9/24/2019 at 12:24 AM, Humanoid said:

Yeah, looking back, I haven't summoned a non-Legendary hero in their launch banner since, uh, Summer Laegjarn, it's all very depressing at times. I'm very much looking forward to the Book 2 heroes being banished from new hero banners, hopefully as soon as Book 3 ends, though the Book 1 hero removal only happened in April this year. If it happens, I believe that would be everyone from the Fates kids (Shiro/Siegbert/Rhajat) through to Surtr/Ylgr.

I'd quite like Halloween Mia but in the end I think I'd be best off opting for a Bride Fjorm/CYL Camilla from a Legendary banner instead because I'm sure I'd end up with a Jaffar or someone like him otherwise.

I tried for Mia so hard last year and I actually got three Jaffars. i never been sooo mad at that game before or since then, and i've got mighty hosed.  Also tried on legendary and I got a Lyn. I need two Mias now - one for me, and one for Serra - so i'm just hoping that you know i can get some pity and get them in and out. 

9 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I tried for Mia so hard last year and I actually got three Jaffars. i never been sooo mad at that game before or since then, and i've got mighty hosed.  Also tried on legendary and I got a Lyn. I need two Mias now - one for me, and one for Serra - so i'm just hoping that you know i can get some pity and get them in and out. 

At least Mia doesn’t share a focus colour.

trying for jakob last year was frustrating especially when there would be 1 or 0 colourless orbs. I think when i tried for Mia i broke the rate with a -Atk Sothe, which at least won’t happen anymore. Still worth to try for her since her weapon is really useful.

so new banner. Got none of the units in my main. 1 red and 1 green.

while Dorcas would be useful for Infantry Pulse, i thought i’d try red.

good news- got Zelgius. Finally a backup red armour.

bad news- he’s +Def/-Atk. Oh well, i new there’d be a catch sooner or later, but just glad to have him for free.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

At least Mia doesn’t share a focus colour.

trying for jakob last year was frustrating especially when there would be 1 or 0 colourless orbs. I think when i tried for Mia i broke the rate with a -Atk Sothe, which at least won’t happen anymore. Still worth to try for her since her weapon is really useful.

so new banner. Got none of the units in my main. 1 red and 1 green.

while Dorcas would be useful for Infantry Pulse, i thought i’d try red.

good news- got Zelgius. Finally a backup red armour.

bad news- he’s +Def/-Atk. Oh well, i new there’d be a catch sooner or later, but just glad to have him for free.

i can imagine. I'd love KittySakura but i'd probably get a lot of Jakobs. 
and I know. I have every flying healer (except her) so it would be good to add her to my flysquad teams AND I'd love a spare witchy for Serra. (or Mercie, i haven't decided. probably Serra since she's got a titch more investment in). 

YAY for your Zelgius. the ones i get are like always -atk too. 

i had one green but i got Gunther instead

@mcsilas @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster

...Really?

iucjZPf.png

First *5 in a blue moon and not only is it another red, it's the only unit on a banner that I had already. There were no greens to try for Dorcas (don't care about Kana) so I just pulled one of the two reds and this pops up in my face. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but these days it's all about OP red dragons and the like so Zelgius is a bit outdated for me. Still! He's +ATK/-HP and my other one is +SPD/-DEF so I actually am going to have to pick which one I want to use as the base and he could be pretty powerful if I build him so it's something I'm actually going to consider now.

Edited by Zeo

"I would feel really bad if I didn't even try for Shigure. Lemme spend like 50 Orbs and maybe I'll get lucky an-"

Y3dJFSa.png

Oh, 10 Orbs. That's nice~ Pulled 2 Greens but no Azura. No biggie though, happy to finally have him! He avoided me so hard last year~ +Spd, -Atk is fine with me. Nohrzura is the last one I need from this Banner. Every single PA unit I pulled has been -Atk (2 of the 3 Inigos were -Atk) so I can only assume she will be when she eventually comes home.

44 minutes ago, Zeo said:

...Really?

iucjZPf.png

First *5 in a blue moon and not only is it another red, it's the only unit on a banner that I had already. There were no greens to try for Dorcas (don't care about Kana) so I just pulled one of the two reds and this pops up in my face. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but these days it's all about OP red dragons and the like so Zelgius is a bit outdated for me. Still! He's +ATK/-HP and my other one is +SPD/-DEF so I actually am going to have to pick which one I want to use as the base and he could be pretty powerful if I build him so it's something I'm actually going to consider now.

Congrats! Good Boon, too. I feel like Spd's better for him but what do I know, I still don't have him~

@Zeo oh hey free zelgius buddy! He is probably fast enough to use Spd compared to other armours, so it’s up to preference, you can never go wrong with +Atk but Doubling and surviving more can also be nice. Although if you go with Bold Fighter route if you have the fodder than Atk might be better.

Or i’ll that that +Atk instead to swap my Zelgius because -Atks should never be a thing lol

also warp powder is fun to play around with.

@Zeo Congrats on the great Zelgius! He might be showing his age a little but Black Luna is still as ridiculous as ever so don't underestimate how deadly he can be. As for the nature, it depends on how heavily you want to invest in him. If you want to keep him mostly with his base kit then +Spd is better (also if you want to use Special Fighter). +Atk is better for Wary Fighter and Bold Fighter builds because Spd becomes irrelevant with those two skills. Thinking about it, Zelgius can be outright disgusting with a (Spd) Slaying Edge/BL/DB4/BF/Armor march (or whatever you want if a teammate has armor march)/SB2 seal. 

@Zeo Can relate to that feeling. Also had no greens, but +ATK Zeglius is definitely better than the 1,257th Seth, so congrats! 

@Landmaster Beautiest of all dancers doesn't care about banes, congrats! Good luck getting Axezura next year, I'm missing only Olivia. 

@mcsilas Congrats to your Nah, she is triple A fodder. 

Edited by mampfoid
Forgot the MC

@Zeo Decent pull, though I honestly don't like seeing 5*s I wasn't asking for anymore, personally. With some investment, though, he's way stronger than a good chunk of the Red dragons.

@Landmaster My PA Inigo and Olivia are both -Atk, and when I first got Azura, she was -Spd... I don't have Shigure, though. Grats on that.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

@Zeo Congrats on the great Zelgius! He might be showing his age a little but Black Luna is still as ridiculous as ever so don't underestimate how deadly he can be. As for the nature, it depends on how heavily you want to invest in him. If you want to keep him mostly with his base kit then +Spd is better (also if you want to use Special Fighter). +Atk is better for Wary Fighter and Bold Fighter builds because Spd becomes irrelevant with those two skills. Thinking about it, Zelgius can be outright disgusting with a (Spd) Slaying Edge/BL/DB4/BF/Armor march (or whatever you want if a teammate has armor march)/SB2 seal. 

Bold Fighter/Special Fighter Zelgius is dangerous but the Idea of a Wo Dao+ Distant Counter/Wrath/Time's Pulse Zelgius sounds the most enticing.

Black Luna with +20 True Damage. No one is surviving that. No one.

6 hours ago, Zeo said:

Bold Fighter/Special Fighter Zelgius is dangerous but the Idea of a Wo Dao+ Distant Counter/Wrath/Time's Pulse Zelgius sounds the most enticing.

Black Luna with +20 True Damage. No one is surviving that. No one.

Good thing he came when Astram was released for your ease Wrath needs 😛

but yeah Wrath + Black Luna is really scary

also huh, just realised the Fierce Stance banner released on my birthday, so I guess do something special to Zelgius as thanks. Even if his Atk/Spd is actually lower than BK lol, I'll think of a use

@Landmaster Oooh, grats on the lucky Shigure! +Spd is the winner here, and -Atk means he won't get baited as much if he was AI so that's fine

@mampfoid Thanks! Not gonna fodder her yet though, I quite like Nah. If anything if I get more than 1L!Roy then he will be fodder 😛

Edited by mcsilas

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Good thing he came when Astram was released for your ease Wrath needs 😛

but yeah Wrath + Black Luna is really scary

also huh, just realised the Fierce Stance banner released on my birthday, so I guess do something special to Zelgius as thanks. Even if his Atk/Spd is actually lower than BK lol, I'll think of a use

Thanks! Not gonna fodder her yet though, I quite like Nah. If anything if I get more than 1L!Roy then he will be fodder 😛

oh happy belated birthday!!!

LOL Roy is for Bonus double 😄