My only interesting pull was a free Kana in the Fierce Stance banner. About time I free pulled a 5*!

Then on the Mythic banner I spent 70 orbs and got... two Eirs. Certainly not what I was expecting, but hey, they’re my first Eir merges so I’ll take them. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Baldrick Haha. Thanks for the laugh and the warning to be careful what you ask for. Or at least be careful with how you ask for it.

Sadly I saw this after my pulls. Figured I would pull on green and colorless. Any three colorless would be decent since I lack two of them and Eir who I have certianly isn't unwelcome. And I like Veronica and would like to get another Alt of her. Got a Genny and a Veronica. Spring Veronica. Whom I already have. Whoops. Should have specified WHICH Veronica alt I wanted. That said new Spring Veronica is +ATK. So now I get to play everyone's favorite game. Which do I use as the base, +ATK or +SPD.

Joking aside though this is a pretty good haul for ~60-70 orbs.(Genny is Neutral by the way).

Had 30 orbs both sessions had only reds colorless and two greens I got in the first one an Eirika merge. Nice but I would prefare and Eliwood or DC fodder for a dragon. I will continue to pull so that I can get a defensive mythic, another sword cav (that isn't Eirika) and a second Eir or the 3rd corrin merge(any of all these is considered a victory, wish me luck). 

1 hour ago, Usana said:

@Baldrick Haha. Thanks for the laugh and the warning to be careful what you ask for. Or at least be careful with how you ask for it.

Sadly I saw this after my pulls. Figured I would pull on green and colorless. Any three colorless would be decent since I lack two of them and Eir who I have certianly isn't unwelcome. And I like Veronica and would like to get another Alt of her. Got a Genny and a Veronica. Spring Veronica. Whom I already have. Whoops. Should have specified WHICH Veronica alt I wanted. That said new Spring Veronica is +ATK. So now I get to play everyone's favorite game. Which do I use as the base, +ATK or +SPD.

Joking aside though this is a pretty good haul for ~60-70 orbs.(Genny is Neutral by the way).

If you’re looking for Jelly Veronica, she turned up in my session for a mere 22 orbs. This banner has been really good at giving prizes we’re not aiming for.

Mythic Banner gave me Hrid as my free pull. Sweet, I never had Distant Counter fodder before. Gonna fodder him off to Caeda so she can counterattack mages with her good res stat. Or maybe Ayra, Clair or Eirika would like Distant Counter? I'm always at a standstill on how to fodder premium skills.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Mythic Banner gave me Hrid as my free pull. Sweet, I never had Distant Counter fodder before. Gonna fodder him off to Caeda so she can counterattack mages with her good res stat. Or maybe Ayra, Clair or Eirika would like Distant Counter? I'm always at a standstill on how to fodder premium skills.

CAEDA! *clap* 

Thrasir's MHB was hilariously easy, so time to make the free pull. Going red since it's full of good characters and I don't care about her.

1. 3* Lon'qu: Worthless. Might as well take the one other red.
  2. 3* Ares: You really need to stop showing up.

That was a waste of 4 orbs. Now to backtrack to Weekly Revival 17. Hoping for a Tana merge since my current copy's -Spd.

1. 4* Tailtiu: More SI fodder.

Oh well.

Bleh, pretty lousy luck with the dancer banner.

286 orbs total so far but only got 3 pitybreakers - Velouria, Fallen Tiki, and a +Atk Maribelle.

Looks like I will not be supporting Nephenee for this Voting Gauntlet.

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, I will probably end up giving it to Caeda since I only need three more copies of her to get her to +10.

it's worth it - it helps me in GC a LOT for magic,

(If fliers could have the null wrath/dazzle she'd have that so fast). 

Thrasir(a 776 orbs to pull her)

I don't have that many sadly.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless (Great /s)

4* Soleil (Meh, not Bantu/10 +Res/-HP)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Beruka (It's Glimmer. +Res/-Def)

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Green (It's going to be like this, eh?)

3* Titania (I wish Guard was at 4*. +Spd/-Def)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Bantu (BANBAN! +HP/-Def, Hope I see better.)

4 Colourless, 1 Red

4* Laslow (Certainly not Lafast. +Spd/-HP)

8.5%

3 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

3* Barst (Reposition. +HP/-Def)

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Nino (Haven't seen her in ages. +Res/-Def)

3 Red, 2 Blue (JUST MORE THAN 1 GREEN PLEASE)

3* M!Corrin (No thanks. +HP/-Spd)

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

4* Merric (.... +Spd/-Def)

2 each Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Nino (This banner's hurting me. +Spd/-Def)

9%

3 Colourless, 2 Blue

5* Corrinkos (OF ALL THE FUCKING TIMES ANANKOS! FUCK YOU! +HP/-Atk), 3* Lissa (Bleh. +Spd/-Def), 3* Gaius (DELETE. +Def/-Spd), 3* Subaki (Still sucks. +Res/-Spd), 3* Rody ( A pitybreaker and 4 3* Units. Fucking Gacha. +HP/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Raigh (Right after that shit I get this shit. +HP/-Def)

8.5%

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Eliwood (I'd have been dead if this was L!Eliwood. +Def/-Spd)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Beruka (What is the big deal? +HP/-Res)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (Really?)

4* Frederick (You might be worth merging now. Neutral)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Frederick (Really? +Res/-Def)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

5* Bunnonica (LITERALLY THE WORST I COULD HAVE GOT FUCK +Spd/-Res, least your nature's not the worst.), 5* L!Eliwood (ALM'S NO LONGER MY ONLY PAIR-UP. +HP/-Atk, that Bane though), 4* Roy (No, you're not the one I wanted. +Spd/-Res), 5* Picnic Genny (SHE'S READY TO ROLL Neutral, I'll find something.), 4* Shanna (More useful to me than any of the blue 5* units this banner. +HP/-Spd)

Greens were way underrepped! Somehow not one circle with more than 1! No Thrasir or Yune either! Fucking legendaries, never get all you wanted, if even any. Seriously, that ending though, actually pretty nice.

Edited by Dayni

I wasn't even gonna pull on Thrasir if she wasn't Veronica.

Surprisingly, just 70 orbs was enough, got her with +SPD on top of it, and also got a Spring Veronica on the same circle (though with -SPD). Can almost field a Veronica team now 🤣

Edited by Lanko

Ignoring the mythical banner in an attempt to secure my first Innes. Rate is currently at 5%, with about ~70 orbs in! I definitely am a bit worried of a lame pity breaker... but for now, I am currently waiting for my arena orbs to kick in so I can try for another pull or two.

Really was hoping to secure my first Mercedes and a Genny (for Mercedes) and then lament that my +10 Evil Corrin Dreams were dead. 

Game: Here. have a Corrin and a tonne of Clarines. 
Also Game: let's make her broken too. 
Me: why you like dis?

Me: okay let's a yolo. COME ON GENNY!
No genny. 

(but i got a perfect IV Corrin).

now we continue to save for Mia x2

And so this month goes out not with a bang, but a whimper.

BuQv4Np.png

The highest rate I've ever had for a banner. I said dancer banners hate me and I meant it.

300 orbs. The equivalent of 300 orbs spent on this banner. A banner that didn't have a single favorite, just some pretty good units and I thought I'd grab one, one five star and be on my way, even if it was just a pitybreaker. I squeezed out the very last 20 orbs of the month on a final full pull at 5.75% and was given a promising 3 red, 1, green, 1 grey combo but was instead left with this. No light at the end of the tunnel. That settles it then. No more mindless summoning for me.

Free pulls, maybe the full discounted 15 sometimes. That's it. I'll potentially try for Witch Mia next month but it's time to start saving for real. Be it for a newly released favorite, or Lyn merges. My posts in this topic will be small from here on out. 

Guess Sothis wasn't a one time thing after all, but I'll bet you this, it won't happen to me a 3rd time. Not unless it's for a favorite.

Edited by Zeo

30 minutes ago, Zeo said:

BuQv4Np.png

The highest rate I've ever had for a banner. I said dancer banners hate me and I meant it.

300 orbs. The equivalent of 300 orbs spent on this banner. A banner that didn't have a single favorite, just some pretty good units and I thought I'd grab one, one five star and be on my way, even if it was just a pitybreaker. I squeezed out the very last 20 orbs of the month on a final full pull at 5.75% and was given a promising 3 red, 1, green, 1 grey combo but was instead left with this. No light at the end of the tunnel. That settles it then. No more mindless summoning for me.

Free pulls, maybe the full discounted 15 sometimes. That's it. I'll potentially try for Witch Mia next month but it's time to start saving for real. Be it for a newly released favorite, or Lyn merges. My posts in this topic will be small from here on out. 

Guess Sothis wasn't a one time thing after all, but I'll bet you this, it won't happen to me a 3rd time. Not unless it's for a favorite.

Yikes not again! Really sorry to see it again, especially if you weren't even sniping. That's some horrendously bad luck. Hopefully Mia's Banner will treat you better

@Zeo Oof, and I thought I've had it bad with that banner silly me, it can always be worse. My luck with this one hasn't been the best either, so I can certainly sympathize. While I did get Nephenee early, I've only got a single pity-breaker (mage Eirika......who I already had and who had just been given out for free from Heroes' Path anyways) and a whole lot of nothing since. I myself am sitting with a 4.25% rate on that banner, with very likely vain hopes that I can at least salvage something else from it tomorrow before I leave it behind for good.

18 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Trying again, I tried a new circle. and this time it was a neutral Legendary Eliwood

That was a fast one, nice BD present! 

17 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

1 Free Summon and 30 precious orbs later, I got a +Atk -HP Thrasir!

Great, congrats! A pity to get rid of that nice boon, but Saizo will appreciate that shiny new skill. 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ouch, I'm feeling with you. I hate when this happens. I spend even more orbs than you and got no Ishtar, but I least I got some other nice 5* on my way. 

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ouch, I'm feeling with you. I hate when this happens. I spend even more orbs than you and got no Ishtar, but I least I got some other nice 5* on my way. 

Now that the dust has settled, realistically speaking, there's another week before the banner is gone. I might spend on it again. I'll have entered saving mode by then, but that rate really does sicken me if we're being honest. We'll see if either being disciplined or being vindictive wins out in the end. I feel like a shmuck for losing out on all these great banners (wanted Dorcas, Wanted Nagi, wanted B!Lucina, Mythic banner has some winners on it) just to have effectively wasted all my orbs on nothing. Even a pitiful dancing Berkut would make it worth it.

Oh and I just remembered! @Alexmender Hope you get that L!Eliwood! I want to see Eirika become a God. As it stands her and Matt are on equal footing but she'll ascend into the heavens if you pull that guy.

No Eir merges this time, but with 70 orbs spent I got:

Thrasir, Corrin and Corrin. 

Would have liked a Yune or another Thrasir or Eirs, however, this is premium fodder and a unit for my anima defense. So it is all fine and a great haul. I just didn’t want more than one of either Genny or Veronica, since those are only flowers and feathers in my eyes. The fact that I got none of them is good, better to get the skills you want!

Now i have 175 orbs for two halloween henry, let’s go!

I built myself a nice pity rate of 11,5 on the legendary banner. Aiming for Yune and Soren (if there were no greens).I was totally disappointed since I didn't get good fodder and had mostly 1--2 greens per circle. Then I got Yune, Eir and Eirika on the same circle. Sort of alleviated the pain, even though Yune is +def-spd. So I thought I might try for Soren regardless and hit green when there are no blues. Got Spring Veronica pretty fast before building up a pity rate, after that I climbed up to 8.5. Today I grinded some orbs and Kjelle broke that rate, 14 orbs later I got my Soren (+atk-def - yeah!). So overall I spend below 300 orbs and got 6 units, 2 of which I wanted, so not tooooo bad I think. Damn gacha games, sometimes you need to spend hundreds of orbs and sometimes just a couple :)

32 minutes ago, Super Endriu said:

I built myself a nice pity rate of 11,5 on the legendary banner. Aiming for Yune and Soren (if there were no greens).I was totally disappointed since I didn't get good fodder and had mostly 1--2 greens per circle. Then I got Yune, Eir and Eirika on the same circle. Sort of alleviated the pain, even though Yune is +def-spd. So I thought I might try for Soren regardless and hit green when there are no blues. Got Spring Veronica pretty fast before building up a pity rate, after that I climbed up to 8.5. Today I grinded some orbs and Kjelle broke that rate, 14 orbs later I got my Soren (+atk-def - yeah!). So overall I spend below 300 orbs and got 6 units, 2 of which I wanted, so not tooooo bad I think. Damn gacha games, sometimes you need to spend hundreds of orbs and sometimes just a couple :)

Not to bad indeed! With less than 300 orbs, 6 Heroes was a good result.

Congrats!

Made a full circle today and no 5*. But I got a Hinata (fury) and my 5th Cecilia (will keep her in case she gets a good refine), then a male Corrin (In case Eliwood doesn't come I could make him a  support unit). Another Mercedes (300 feathers) and lastly a blue pull that was a Mordecai (just not to leave the circle uncompleted, 300 feathers). Will do the training tower quests and hope to get lucky for an Eliwood or a defensive mythic.