• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the last Weekly Revival is finally upon us. I don't have Leo, but he's kind of terrible. Might as well try to get Elise a merge.

1. 4* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.

That's all, folks. Now back to stockpiling.

@Zeo Wow, it never stops! Congrats!

@mcsilas Great that you got him at last! Ok stats as well, at least it's not -Atk or something after all that.

@Landmaster That's amazing, so glad it worked out for you!

I only got a 3-star Cordelia on the revival banner, but that's completely fine. I hope that means I saved the free pull luck so I get Catria tomorrow...

Now that I've scrounged up all of the tickets it's time to make the free pulls. Focusing red since I don't have any particular interest in anybody here, so I might as well go for the flagship unit. Here we go.

1. 4* Caeda: Not quite right.
  2. 3* Olivia: Bleh.
  3. 3* Stahl: Swap fodder.
  4. 4* Palla: Again, not quite right.
  5. 4* Fir: Meh.

So much for that. I'm kind of disappointed, but I need to preserve my orb stock.

Thanks guys, and yeah Jakob is so great at auto battle right now. Bignis bombs are going to be fun

@Landmaster Wow, congrats on the double Elise circle!

@daisy jane

@Zeo uhmm...I think some of your luck has been rubbing off on me

Got a free Fallen Corrin on my main on the single colourless. +Def/-Atk though but man she'll be tanky.

Then on my second account the single colourless gave me a +Atk/-HP Silque!!!! Wow, didn't think I'd get someone quickly. Unsure if I should look more Silques to give Brady her staff, or just get Python just out of favouritism so I don't have to wait too long for his demotion.

Still got tickets to go but wow, that as a ride.

edit: Opened the full circle on my last ticket on my main since it had 4 colourless orbs and that account also has a Silque now! +Spd/-Atk which is unfortunate (guess Corrin has a -Atk buddy) but at least her staff is always useful. Finally got a second Brady as well at 4 star (+HP/-Def) so I can get a merge to my neutral one. If I get another Silque in the future then Brady will get her staff.

Edited by mcsilas

My discipline regrettably abandoned me and I spent more orbs than I had intended to - and for naught.

4* Clarine
4* Chrom

4* Eirika
4* Matthew

4* Chrom
4* Niles

3* Roy
4* Marth
4* Lissa
4* Hinata
4* Oscar

4* Soleil
3* Seth
3* Silvia

A pretty sad bunch in all. That's 35 orbs all up I think. I suppose if I think of Story Maps and Forging Bonds as orbs to offset the expenditure, I come up with a net debt of one. And the next few legendary banners suddenly do seem a bit less appealing since they'll generally only have 1-2 fourth-gen units on them at a time. That said, I'll move on from this banner as abandoning a 3.5% rate is no big deal and the next banner that replaces this one will presumably have some tickets available for it too.

Edited by Humanoid

Well, first free session, right at the end +Def -HP Silque.
Now I never looked at the stats for these guys yet, but if there's one thing I know about Silque... it's that she didn't grow her Def all that well in SoV.

EDIT: Wait... why Silque's defense so not just good, but a SuperAsset???

Edited by Xenomata

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Thanks guys, and yeah Jakob is so great at auto battle right now. Bignis bombs are going to be fun

Got a free Fallen Corrin on my main on the single colourless. +Def/-Atk though but man she'll be tanky.

Then on my second account the single colourless gave me a +Atk/-HP Silque!!!! Wow, didn't think I'd get someone quickly. Unsure if I should look more Silques to give Brady her staff, or just get Python just out of favouritism so I don't have to wait too long for his demotion.

Still got tickets to go but wow, that as a ride.

edit: Opened the full circle on my last ticket on my main since it had 4 colourless orbs and that account also has a Silque now! +Spd/-Atk which is unfortunate (guess Corrin has a -Atk buddy) but at least her staff is always useful. Finally got a second Brady as well at 4 star (+HP/-Def) so I can get a merge to my neutral one. If I get another Silque in the future then Brady will get her staff.

I would say if you are building Brady - (and aren't attached to silque?) - hm grind and kill her. then Brady has a staff + the balm+ :D 
but those are some goood pulls. 

@Humanoid i'm sorry to hear that (and boy do i know about that old song. (sigh). one day i'll have some discipline too 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i'm sorry to hear that (and boy do i know about that old song. (sigh). one day i'll have some discipline too 

I'm still in a fairly comfortable spot, so it's no big deal. I'll have about 250-280 orbs to burn on the Legendary banner this month on blue and grey. The November and December ones look to be a bust for me, so that is probably my last major orb expenditure for the year, and spending 20-odd orbs per New Heroes banner in the meanwhile to stave off boredom is inevitable.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm still in a fairly comfortable spot, so it's no big deal. I'll have about 250-280 orbs to burn on the Legendary banner this month on blue and grey. The November and December ones look to be a bust for me, so that is probably my last major orb expenditure for the year, and spending 20-odd orbs per New Heroes banner in the meanwhile to stave off boredom is inevitable.

i hear that. 
for me (even though i'd love merges on both Lucina/Azura, and depending on who the colourless stuff is, ground orders for my flying dancers would be great, HIlda's tomorrow (i'd have to imagine) and I'd like to get some Sothis copies. i like her a lot. 

@daisy jane Thanks, I'll keep her for now and just wait for a second one. No rush in building Brady plus I like Silque.

@Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster

WHOOOOOAAA.

Just used my 2nd ticket on my second account (3rd overall pull).

2 colourless, 2 green and 1 red.

I decided maybe I will try another Silque for fodder. Chose one colourless and it was a Nanna. Ok fair enough....but then I gave in to temptation and decided to try 1 green orb.

+HP/-Atk Adrift Corrin. Huh, guess the other Corrin alt decided to drop by my other account. Already have a +Spd/-HP one, so unsure if Atk./Spd bond fodder or merge (don't really use Fortify Dragons). Booked for now I guess.

Ok so I was pitybroken, I might as well try the other colourless and..

.....+Res/-Def Silque!!!!! Now at I'm unsure if +Atk or the +Res superboon is better, but if I go with +Atk I can fodder her staff... tough decision..

Then..I still want Python so I opened the other green and...

+Atk/-Spd female Kana!!! Much better boon than my +HP/-Res one, so a merge it is!!

Decided to try the last red anyway, just a Stahl which is fair enough.

a53da653bb6b961d388bb96ad2b340c64b8a4c4a

But wow....three 5 stars in a 3%... I'm not even mad I used the small orbs I was saving for Nailah. This was worth it.

----

And hours later then for my last ticket (gee thanks Python..), again at 3%, I got a +HP/-Res Virion for my free pull. Then I looked at the green orb, opened it and it was Python!! +Spd/-Atk but that's fine just glad to have him and eagerly waiting to demote. Then opened the rest of the circle again, got Hinata (yay) and one of the blue orbs was another Selkie (+Def/-Spd) but I already have a +Atk one so that's fine. Sorry Nailah banner but this has been a good haul.

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

WOW. check you out @mcsilas!
i would go with the +res. her atk is fine enough, even w/the -def she's still gonna be bulky and give her atk +3 and she's basically +atk/+res 😉 
seee when i see people who get all these 5*s at 3% it tempts you  into always doing full pulls

I sort of wish I somehow lucked out with a 3rd Silque so I can merge the +Res's bane away and still have fodder haha. I'll wait for a random pitybreaker

but yeah I was gobsmacked really. Normally I don't open everything but I don't have any big unit goals at the moment anymore and Echoes is one of my favourite games, so I risked it and gave in to temptation. I think this was my best summoning circle and I'm prepared to not get anything for a long while for now- I'm really not gonna tempt it and hunt for anyone anytime soon. Hopefully the legendary isn't a must have so I can save orbs again heh.

Had 100 orbs the highest amount of orbs I ever had gathered without spending, I got only one +Hp - spd Silque, which I don't like that much as defensive staves are kind of useless (in my opinion) especially since she has bad Atk (33 here which isn't enough to deal have an offensive presence without follow ups). I am now at 3.50 and I will stop for the legendary banner as soon as I get a second 5*, as this banner turned not so good after the stats (only Catria and Forsyth impress me). 

@mcsilas Wow, that's a lot of 5-stars in one day! Really amazing, congrats!

@Jingle Jangle Congrats, thats a great free pull! Ophelia is up there among the most fun units to use for me, especially if she has Special Spiral.

13 hours ago, daisy jane said:

fingers crossed we get lucky *cross cross*

After gathering all the tickets on a x2 Forging Bonds hour, I crossed those fingers and went in. Had pretty good luck with getting red stones actually, no session without one and plenty with multiple, so I ended up spending 4-12 orbs per session to open the extra reds. Catria didn't show up once all the tickets had been spent, but my pity rate was starting to show and it's hard to stop when you have the orbs to keep going, so I went for one more summon and then...

dXW7pdZl.png

+Spd -Res Mage Eirika. Aaaw... I guess it's a merge for a character I like, but aside from that this Eirika has really lost a lot of luster as a 5-star exclusive, hasn't she? Oh well, I guess I didn't get Catria then. But it's so tempting to try summoning more when I still have over 100 orbs left... But I really should wait and see how the Legendary banner is first, and do I really need another sword flier right now? If she shows up she's inevitably going to be -Atk anyways, and she'll probably be on better banners in the future.

3 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

After gathering all the tickets on a x2 Forging Bonds hour, I crossed those fingers and went in. Had pretty good luck with getting red stones actually, no session without one and plenty with multiple, so I ended up spending 4-12 orbs per session to open the extra reds. Catria didn't show up once all the tickets had been spent, but my pity rate was starting to show and it's hard to stop when you have the orbs to keep going, so I went for one more summon and then...

dXW7pdZl.png

+Spd -Res Mage Eirika. Aaaw... I guess it's a merge for a character I like, but aside from that this Eirika has really lost a lot of luster as a 5-star exclusive, hasn't she? Oh well, I guess I didn't get Catria then. But it's so tempting to try summoning more when I still have over 100 orbs left... But I really should wait and see how the Legendary banner is first, and do I really need another sword flier right now? If she shows up she's inevitably going to be -Atk anyways, and she'll probably be on better banners in the future.

Hmm as I have every sword flier except for Sigrun, NY Camilla and Lagearn... hmmm yes. yes you need another one 😉
+spd Eirika though is great. I think considering she still has a great niche of being one of the only offensive red mages, not really but i know ppl don't like her either. 
yah there are some banners coming up - Legendary/Gauntlet, Heroes wiith Null (then new heroes/heroes w/guard). 

53 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The highlight of my free summon and tickets is Ophelia (+hp -res). Next, I need to find a +atk version of her.

Oh LUCKY!
and yah i'd love a +atk one. mine is +spd. which is fine but not as mean.