On 10/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, daisy jane said:

okay- so I am about to confess my dumbness. Yesterday after a rough weekend, and hearing what Catria's stats were, i was like I am gonna summon for Catria. I woke up  super early, slapped my glasses on and started to summon. It wasn't until afterwards that I remembered....Free Summon Tickets were a thing for new hero banners. 

whoops. (not like it mattered because it took a hot second for Catria to indeed show -  +Spd/-Res though. (so no monster superboon in her atk, but she joins Elincia and LRyoma in speediness). I'm building her up for a tactic team but also will have fun playing with her role in FlySquads which she needs to of course be initiated). 

So when I DID  get my tickets, i was like. "well. okay, silque then?" 
Well no. I got my Second Phina. (so that was a yay), so that's a merge for Phina. and I got another Mercedes. (-atk though so i just booked her). 
No Silques. (so theoretically, it didn't matter because i still had to have spent orbs to get Catria anyway). so that's a bit of a mollification for the dumbness that I had. 

My dreams were please don't let Hilda be on this banner. So of course she was. 
First pull (naturally) no Greens, so i pull Colourless and... 

NORNE! Dead Neutral too. I think this is what I will be Building into for my Norne-Project (unless i feel she needs the extra atk). (this was 4* Rarity but I figure if she wants to be like Legault and appear at 5* to me, i am more than happy for it. save me some feathers pls). 

I also got a +Spd Minerva (which made me SOO happy. I've been using her a lot lately, so it's good to have her at her best possibly IV. I also refined her weapon). 4* Camillas are rare as poop apparently. (i need. savage. blows! - but thank goodness she's +10 now), and then

image.png.cefd71aaf78de8836a531f7b9b226e23.png

Bless. just Bless.
and she's Neutral. I will 1000 percent take it. 

I love Hilda and I'd +10 her truly, but i feel she's one of those "Oh YAY! ANOTHER HILDA!" vs. a "LET ME HUNT DOWN EVERY HILDA WHEN SHE HAS A BANNER." (i also realised a lot of my +10 projects are Greens in the 5* rarity so i need to shift a little focus). 

HILDA! HILDA! YAAAYY and all the other good stuff, too~

12 hours ago, Jave said:

After all my tickets and around 70 orbs, I'm on the last 20 orbs and decided to take the chance with a 4% in the SoV banner and then I'm like WHAT ARE EVEN THESE PULLS.

FLp4Sw1.png

Holy... I think this is the second time ever I got three 5* in a circle. Totally thrilled with this outcome, though.

WOO 3 5*, congrats!!

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Best friends are summoned together:

Screenshot_20191023-081608.png

It's so Python to close his eyes for the photo...

Forsyth had to show up to wake up Python 559905701560844288.png?v=1

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm..now that I didn't have someone to save for boredom summoning settled in

At least I got something out of it.

For my alt account, got a +HP/-Def Mercedes in the Elise banner. Was my second circle so I'll take the quick pitybreak, plus she's my first one.

Then in my main I tried for Duo hector but got nothing. Then I noticed TT banner was ending so I thought I'd try a green orb, and out came a +Atk/-Res Hector in the lone orb! Guess I can replace my old original +HP/-Def Hector now and will start using this 

Cool, congrats on Mercie and Hector!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think so, would they demote a bow cav? Especially a colored one? And remember when we thought we'd see Kaden and/or Ranulf demoted? Didn't happen.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Python does get demoted though.

That would be nice, but as I said above, I have doubts.

They might not, of course.

But we already have a free bow cav, Rolf, so it might be time for a 'free' colored bow cav.

We will know soon.

1 hour ago, Super Endriu said:

They might not, of course.

But we already have a free bow cav, Rolf, so it might be time for a 'free' colored bow cav.

We will know soon.

Yeah, we got bride Louise and bunny Loki as free bow cavs this year too.

Got around 70 something Orbs, so I decided to summon. Got 1 A Monster Harvest Hector! Just need 1 more.

It is kind of hard to save Orbs lately, particularly with A Special Soiree and Phina. Hopefully there are no more Dancers/Singers in the next few months.

Welp, I’ve already got red Catria. The only downside is that she is +Def/-Spd like my scientist L’Arachel.

Spoiler

JIzc1lD.png

So now, I guess I’ll either save what I can for the legendary banner or try to snipe a Hilda. I should probably do the former....but since I’m fucking awful at saving orbs I’m much more likely to do the latter.

54 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Welp, I’ve already got red Catria. The only downside is that she is +Def/-Spd like my scientist L’Arachel.

Hide contents

JIzc1lD.png

So now, I guess I’ll either save what I can for the legendary banner or try to snipe a Hilda. I should probably do the former....but since I’m fucking awful at saving orbs I’m much more likely to do the latter.

i'm sorry bout that nature.
(honestly i vote for Hilda). honestly if i could, i'd +10 her out because she's so my favourite.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

i'm sorry bout that nature.

Yeah, it’s a bit of bummer (though it also bumps her Def up to 31) but I also can’t complain about it in good faith when I’ve also recently got +Atk on duo Hector, Ilyana and Dozla.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

(honestly i vote for Hilda). honestly if i could, i'd +10 her out because she's so my favourite.

I don’t even have her at all, or really any of the TH characters. I’ve only got M!Byleth (from getting TH), Mercedes (pulled before she demoted), Kronya and Death Knight. Those banners were not particularly kind to me.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, it’s a bit of bummer (though it also bumps her Def up to 31) but I also can’t complain about it in good faith when I’ve also recently got +Atk on duo Hector, Ilyana and Dozla.

I don’t even have her at all, or really any of the TH characters. I’ve only got M!Byleth (from getting TH), Mercedes (pulled before she demoted), Kronya and Death Knight. Those banners were not particularly kind to me.

yah i hear that.
I got slammed getting my Catria
really good on my way to getting Hilda.

and I hear you. I wanted Bylass, and Petra and Hilda got 0 for 3 on their debut. 

A good grats to those I have seen. A bunch of neat pulls! Not gonna tag folks though since this post is me gripping. Figure folks don't want to be tagged for that.

First to preface with the normal my 5* rate is actually pretty good. But my pulls suck. Mostly pulling on the new halloween. As a Catria fan I could be dumping for her, but I don't like her art too much and don't really need red flyers much. However, I really adore Hector/Lilina and Mad L'Arachel. So mostly pulling red/green with the occasional colorless when I get a pity break at a rate that I think it might be worth 3-4 orbs to open a colorless as well as whatever else was opened.

So what do I have? 5-6 off banner pulls.  I don't recall if the Mareeta is from a pull on the 'ween banner or if I freepulled her on the null skills banner. As for the pulls, they are pretty much all repeats. I guess the repeat Hilda is +SPD/-RES instead of +DEF/-ATK? Repeat Sue is -SPD instead of -ATK(+HP for both options). I did get my first Zelguis though. +SPD/-ATK. Too bad my red sword armor of choice is Valentine Ike.  Repeat Male Byleth(though to be fair the other one is the free one and I actually think this is a good off banner due to nifty fodder). Anyways of the off banners the only one I am happy to see is Byleth. You would think I would be happy about filling a Zelguis hole in my barracks, but I actually think I am getting burned out of collecting in this game lately so his appearance didn't really do much. I just feel drained at this point. Definitely a first world problem but blegh. Is it too much to ask that out of 400+~ish orbs to get at least 1 unit on banner? I would have been happy for any of the three I was aiming(even if Dolza would be benched after his bonus seasons, I still would be happy for him since collect SS characters still excites me even if I am burned out elsewhere).

54 minutes ago, Usana said:

A good grats to those I have seen. A bunch of neat pulls! Not gonna tag folks though since this post is me gripping. Figure folks don't want to be tagged for that.

First to preface with the normal my 5* rate is actually pretty good. But my pulls suck. Mostly pulling on the new halloween. As a Catria fan I could be dumping for her, but I don't like her art too much and don't really need red flyers much. However, I really adore Hector/Lilina and Mad L'Arachel. So mostly pulling red/green with the occasional colorless when I get a pity break at a rate that I think it might be worth 3-4 orbs to open a colorless as well as whatever else was opened.

So what do I have? 5-6 off banner pulls.  I don't recall if the Mareeta is from a pull on the 'ween banner or if I freepulled her on the null skills banner. As for the pulls, they are pretty much all repeats. I guess the repeat Hilda is +SPD/-RES instead of +DEF/-ATK? Repeat Sue is -SPD instead of -ATK(+HP for both options). I did get my first Zelguis though. +SPD/-ATK. Too bad my red sword armor of choice is Valentine Ike.  Repeat Male Byleth(though to be fair the other one is the free one and I actually think this is a good off banner due to nifty fodder). Anyways of the off banners the only one I am happy to see is Byleth. You would think I would be happy about filling a Zelguis hole in my barracks, but I actually think I am getting burned out of collecting in this game lately so his appearance didn't really do much. I just feel drained at this point. Definitely a first world problem but blegh. Is it too much to ask that out of 400+~ish orbs to get at least 1 unit on banner? I would have been happy for any of the three I was aiming(even if Dolza would be benched after his bonus seasons, I still would be happy for him since collect SS characters still excites me even if I am burned out elsewhere).

i'm sorry Usana. that was a bummer. 

A Monstrous Harvest Dozla pity broke me, so I got everyone on the Focus now. But that is okay, since I got my second AMH!Hector soon afterwards and Mareeta came along with him too.

I got Silque on my fifth free pull on the other Focus.

I feel pretty lucky today. Now I just need to wait for Null C-Disrupt and hope they do not release any Dancers/Singers nor any bow fliers in the meantime.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Thank you! I appreciate it!

I’ll save some orbs and wait to see who the new heroes coming up are.

I think in times like that, hugs are always needed. 🙂 and you are welcome. 
I always say sometimes banners can be really mean. My first try at Mia resulted in
Myrrh (best boon so i can't ever be mad), 3 Jaffars, an Innes, 3 Red Myrrhs and I feel something else. and all I wanted was One Red Myrrh, 1 Mia. 

in the Zofia banner i got Catria and Silque okay (Oh @mcsilas i got Silque LOL and she's +spd/-res of course. lol ).  but i ran up rates both times and those two were the only ones i got. 
sometimes i really wish it was easy to get the focus units

I'm legit in saving mode now. there are a lot of units i'd love to try to score and get merges into (Healmilla, LJulia etc etc)and some key fodder should they appear.  so i really hope i don't get tempted by other things. (#nojill2019) LOL

Edited by daisy jane

On 10/25/2019 at 11:19 AM, daisy jane said:

i'm sorry Usana. that was a bummer. 

Thanks for the condolences.Looks like my luck finally broke today though! At first I thought I was going to have a screaming match but that turned out not to be the case. I opened a session and had 2 reds, 1 green, 1 colorless. Only 9 orbs though. I open the reds. Hana and Brave Alm. True. I don't have him and my pull was +ATK(-DEF). But as said I just want an on banner! So I break down and buy some orbs to open the green and colorless. AND THANK GATCHA, L'Arachel makes an appearance. +SPD/-ATK but honestly, I am just glad I got an on banner unit!

Not the best for my Arena this week since she isn't a good scoring unit and may have issues punching through/surviving highly merged armors, but as said at least I got someone! That and these two put me way over on my 5* to orbs spent rate. Still a bummer that 7-8 5*s resulted in only 1 on banner, but whatever, it could have been worse. Could have used that many orbs and got 0.

@SockPuppet Jeez, THREE Mists? Man you would think the GATCHA could at least give you some variety or decent skill fodder! Seriously, three Mists might just make me cry.

3 minutes ago, Usana said:

Thanks for the condolences.Looks like my luck finally broke today though! At first I thought I was going to have a screaming match but that turned out not to be the case. I opened a session and had 2 reds, 1 green, 1 colorless. Only 9 orbs though. I open the reds. Hana and Brave Alm. True. I don't have him and my pull was +ATK(-DEF). But as said I just want an on banner! So I break down and buy some orbs to open the green and colorless. AND THANK GATCHA, L'Arachel makes an appearance. +SPD/-ATK but honestly, I am just glad I got an on banner unit!

Not the best for my Arena this week since she isn't a good scoring unit and may have issues punching through/surviving highly merged armors, but as said at least I got someone! That and these two put me way over on my 5* to orbs spent rate. Still a bummer that 7-8 5*s resulted in only 1 on banner, but whatever, it could have been worse. Could have used that many orbs and got 0

Always! 🙂
Alm's not too shabby, and YAY L'arachel! (and you can fix her up when she comes on Legendary if you feellike it!!)

Congrats to those pulling some awesome units (I'm so jealous of that person who got Forsyth and Python in the same summon, LOL!), and I'm so sorry for those who are having bad luck! 😞 I send all my luck to you guys! Hopefully you guys get who you're wanting! ❤️

As for me, my week has been relatively okay! Not as good as I'd want, but I can't complain too bad. 😉 I was able to pull some units I wanted, thankfully! 

I'm going to start off with my first lucky summon of the week: OG Elise! I've wanted her ever since she was available in the game (I think she was available from the start? I can't remember, lol, it's been so long) and I'm happy to say I've finally gotten her!! And painlessly, thankfully-not too many orbs were poured into getting her! 😄

Spoiler

elise.png.d9c7fca361337a8e0d1f30e6e6ee8963.png

I'm still working on her skills some, but overall I'm so happy to finally have her!

Then the next great summon I had was Mareeta! I've wanted her since her fallen banner, but wasn't able to get her of course. Finally, though, she came home-and rather painlessly as well! Not too many orbs for her either. 🙂

Spoiler

mareeta.png.c59e9342303cc3c5df2107f83bb383aa.png

I'm still working on her skills as well, but overall I'm happy to welcome her home. 🙂

Finally, arguably one of my most wanted units...I was able to nab Silque! After a ton of orbs, of course...But I'm not going to complain because I'm so so happy to have her. ❤️  I'm extremely happy with her skills so far; she's an absolute beast!

Spoiler

silque.png.3e5cd389da541072d34f92f88a4c68b6.png

155849858_magicgirls.png.7c013e81748b0511bf22e60ebe69d555.png

(On her rightful team alongside my other awesome magic ladies <3)

Now to just get Valbar, Python and Forsyth...Which hasn't worked out so far; instead of those three all I've gotten is 3-4* units and a random Brave Warrior Hector. *sigh* But on the plus side he was a unit I didn't have, and he has neutral IVS, so...I'll take it. 😄 (Though of course I get the version of Hector without a Distant Counter when I need it most...Ah well.) I hope that I can atleast nab one of those three before the banner ends, but we shall see! (Or a pity Nagi would be nice too...😇)

And the Weekly Revival cycle comes back around! My Linde is +1, but with a Defense asset she could use a merge anyway.

1. 4* Effie: Meh.

So much for that. Still, it's nice to know these banners will be coming around again.

@daisy jane Meme speed superboon Silque builds go! Congrats on getting the two ladies!

Hmm..I went back to the revival banner since Elise is the only missing royal in my alt and I was influenced by @Landmaster's luck and OG Azura would be neat since I need more melee blue dancers. Sadly after about 30-ish orbs I got pitybroken by my second Mikoto, +Res/-Spd. Might actually fodder her staff rather than merge, but now I have to decide if I should give Brady Mikoto's Flash staff or Silque's staff. Maybe slightly leaning to Mikoto's since I sort of also maybe want to merge the Silque's to have a 40 HP/35 Def/36 Res wall

Of course while I'm happy to finally get extra Flash staff fodder I kinda wish I knew that the revival banners are returning (of course they don't tell you before the banner ends) since now I only have 6 orbs before the legendary banner. Well I summoned partly out of frustration of no banner reveal lol... I'm so smart I know.

On the other hand, I did a YOLO on the new Halloween banner just so I can finally break a 3.50% rate. Two reds gave me a Selena (yay!) and a +HP/-Def Halloween Hector! (more yay!~) Hector Emblem is complete again, -Def is still 36 Def so I'm not too disappointed, and it feels like cheating/breaking the game using him anyway. Just kinda funny that not even a week after getting +Atk OG Hector to finally replace the OG +HP/-Def one, I  get the +HP/-Def on the Halloween Hector lol.