• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have Sigurd or Juila so a pull for them can't hurt. Only one green and red stone makes this easy but nope, *3 Athena in the red. Spend 4 orbs on the green probably against my better judgement because Julia maybe or Ross if it's a *3-4.

*3 BOEY AGAIN ANHFIOEHNFUE[O'WHNUEI[OHNEIUWOQHNF

Not much off the revival banner and not any decent fodder even with my recent weakening in summoning when I shouldn't have been.  (Back up to 80 orbs) As such let the lesson be learned.  The gatcha sucks.  While others get new characters or good fodder, I get nothing.  Nearly always 😕 and that's just how luck goes.  I suppose being a little salty over how horrible my luck is.

@daisy jane Well red pool is really saturated. Caeda herself isn't on too many banners anyway.

So new banner. I kind of want to fix my -Atk Nephenee more than fixing my -Spd Julia. 2 blues and 1 green. Blues were a +Spd/-Def Clair (speaking of Clair daisy lol) and a +Atk/-HP Mathilda. Guess game think I'm still in Echoes mode.

Well I wasted 4 orbs, might as well waste 4 more for that lone green and.... +Spd/-Def Julia! ....I should have picked green in the first place. Now I can follow in @DLNarshen's +Spd Julia's shoes lol. At least it makes up for no 5 star from the Sacred Stones banner, but now back to 4 orbs.

Also @Zeo just realised I forgot to reply regarding Ross. I'm thinking either Hack-o-Lantern since I haven't used that yet on anyone, or maybe Slaying Axe for general purposes. Still unsure about the special though.

Edited by mcsilas

The year 2 Halloween banner is going away today, so I decide to spend a little on it despite saving orbs for the upcoming Mythic banner. I spend 18 orbs, ((5+4)x2) and get a +res/-spd Halloween Kagero. Okay, cool! I know she's carrying juice and nothing fermented, but maybe this is a sign that we'll get Shinon soon?

Edit: Just realizing that this is the first year 2 Halloween unit I've gotten at all (despite pulling for her last year.) Cool. I'm still curious about Halloween Niles since he's a speedy colored bow ARMOR of all things (and so sounds fun to play and build around, especially if he gets +spd or something) but I need to save my orbs now.

Edited by Mercakete

So I told myself not to summon until Jill and/or the next b!ike banner.

Free pull gave me 4* Florina.

Anyway, I caved in and I am glad I did. I started out with 344 orbs (45+ in the feh bank).

Spoiler

29 orbs in

+spd-atk. 

I decided to continue and try to neutralize the bane.

43 orbs later I got pitybroken (who to give chill res ?!?)

Spoiler

But another 4 orbs later

+spd-atk. Doesn't matter at this point

I hope I will be as lucky as today next time

Edited by Super Endriu

16 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Nephy is here

Game gave me no blue stones. 

Daisy is sad. 

Thankfully, you can pull again! Good luck if you decide to!

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

no- i am in full fledged saving mode right now. No Nephy 😞

Sorry to hear that then. I hope you get what you're saving for, though!

OH MAN. So, I was all "Hmmm should I pull again? I actually have a pity rate built up a little bit on the Magvel banner, so if I do pull, I should pull from there." (Guess I'm just in a summoning mood.) So, I pull. 1 blue on the wheel. I had given up hope before, but I decided to try again. I got a +atk Duo Ephraim. Yeeeeee-

Okay, so I summoned again. Reasoning: Mythic/legendary units come around more often than old seasonal banners. I have 10 orbs left, and I now have Halloween Niles. He's -atk and +res, but maybe I'll merge him onto a +spd one someday for some speedy armor shenanigans. (Also, amending from before: my first year 2 Halloween unit was Dorcas, of course.)

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Well I wasted 4 orbs, might as well waste 4 more for that lone green and.... +Spd/-Def Julia! ....I should have picked green in the first place. Now I can follow in @DLNarshen's +Spd Julia's shoes lol.

A 4 orbs very well spent!  That's the exact nature I used as the base for mine before this banner dropped the first time around. 

Two free summons.

New Power first.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Clair (GO AWAY +Def/-Res)

Now weekly.

4 Red, 1 Blue

4* Oboro (ALSO AWFUL +Def/-Res)

I'd still like Gerik.

3* Ross (IT'S YA BOI +Spd/-Def if he wasn't packing +Atk superboon I'd be trying this for sure), 3* Raven (THAT'S NOT ROSS +Def/-Res)

3.5%

Edit: More trying for Gerik.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless

5* Myrrh (WRONG SS UNIT! Then she say I'm rude, NO SHE'S RUDE FOR PITYBREAKING! Neutral, I'm going to merge.), 4* Matthew (So many other units I'd rather see. +Res/-Spd), 4* Catria (Please go away. +Res/-Spd), 4* Rody (It could be worse, but it could be so much better. +Res/-Def), 4* Valbar (It's finally him! +Spd/-Atk WHY)

I guess that'll be all for now.

Edited by Dayni

So I made another dumb decision, I would normally be on 30 orbs when the weekly banner began, which could have been used for Sothis but I ended up spending in two sessions for another  Julia merge I need the +2 as she will get a point in spd which is nice for a +spd one. I didn't get a Fae or anything worth and wasted 30 orbs. 

When will Julia return in the weekly banners? As I want to get her but I also need to save for Sothis and farfetched perhaps. 

On 11/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, Alkaid said:

... I hope your luck continues to go well, since I sure wouldn't wish the luck I've been having on anyone.

Aaand it happened, all the orbs, wasted at 4,5% for H!Nowi, and I got a stupid -Att Leo (and not a single Caeda, oh wonder).... man, that is a low blow, game. But hey, maybe you got my luck instead? Guess I'm done with this banner. Sorry Nowi, it wasn't meant to be.

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 104

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

So I made another dumb decision, I would normally be on 30 orbs when the weekly banner began, which could have been used for Sothis but I ended up spending in two sessions for another  Julia merge I need the +2 as she will get a point in spd which is nice for a +spd one. I didn't get a Fae or anything worth and wasted 30 orbs. 

When will Julia return in the weekly banners? As I want to get her but I also need to save for Sothis and farfetched perhaps. 

Julia will be back..... Dec 1st

(lol so. basically right after legendary)

Don’t mind me, I’m still just sniping greens hoping for Gerik or Ross. Oh hey, a green-less cir-

Spoiler

t94ClLo.png

Huh. If it’s not Velouria (who showed up earlier on this same banner) then it’s feral F!Corrin (who is now also +3 like Velouria).

You know if I wasn’t so shortsighted, maybe now I’d start stockpiling orbs and wait for feral F!Corrin’s (or Velouria’s) next banner and that potential +10. ....Yeah, that’s probably not happening when I’m not even willing to do that for Tana (at +6).

Ok, with the extra orbs from Arena and Allegiance Battles it's time to see if I can finally get a focus unit from the Sacred Stones banner. 3,75% pity rate, here goes nothing...

1N6RJLUl.png

Nooo... +HP -Def Sumia, what am I supposed to do with that? Does anyone even want Reprisal Lance over Slaying Lance or Barrier Lance? The one I had from before was +Res -Def so I suppose I could merge her, but I've never really used her much. She was definitely one of my least desired 5-star pulls, and now she's my eighth off focus unit. I guess I can't complain too much though, as my pity rate wasn't that high. And some good news: Right next to her was my first 4-star Python. +Res -Def isn't good, but it's nice to get a new character at least.