1 hour ago, Faellin said:

May not be anything super impressive these days. But after 2 years of playing, I finally got my all time favorite character in the series. Minerva. I love the rates on these weekly revival banners.

Hey, I recently got my first Lucina myself! Happy for you 🙂

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Last time I went in Green, I left empty handed with a 4.75% rate~

But Sothis is continuing to Bless me with her presence. 

D7AlxDT.png

Not even 30 Orbs in and she shows up with +Res, -HP, which is just the Boon I wanted for her. This more than makes up for Lugh. I was tempted to tap on the 2 Colorless in the circle but I'm more than fine waiting on Marth and Elice for a Legendary Banner if I have to~ At the very least, I'll wait for the NY Banner units~

Congrats for the Sothis! It interesting her summoning quote, because she is surprised by how she is dressed. The others characters from even others seasonal banners kinda mention that they were at a festival and got summoned, but for Sothis it looks like the suddenly changed form during the summoning that even herself is surprised.

I can't believe my luck in this banner. I got in the second pull a duo Marth that is +spd -Res which is perfect now I will give him Swift Sparrow 3 and Armor March when I get them and he will be perfect. And my last orb was a Sothis +spd -Res like Marth, a good nature but I will definitely use all of my TT orbs to snipe in Green and get as many copies of her as I can get. 

3 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

You earn points when you buy items in certain games/apps. FEH happens to be one of them. So if you ever buy orbs, you can earn points. They also have promotions from time to time that give 5x points per $ spent and stuff like that. You can also earn points buy installing certain games. Google Play Points

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I can't participate in my country: 

"Google Play Points is available in the United States, Korea, and Japan, although the program differs between countries."

Oooh nooo... I told myself I wasn't going to summon on this and that I would save. But I was with some friends who were summoning and I felt like I had to try just a little bit at least, and then it became a bit more than a little and now all my orbs are gone. I did get some good stuff out of it though, but I'm just a bit sad I went from 200 to 2 orbs that suddenly. Now I'm not prepared for new year's...

Oh well, at least I got:

Spoiler

wED0WFRl.png

A +Res -Atk Caineghis after about 30 orbs. If only I had stopped at that point... He's pretty good fodder and unit, unsure if I want another merge on my Caineghis or if I want to give someone Distant Def 4. 

HVYqno2l.png

I also got 4 Ross in total today, which was amazing. He's already to +6, so now I'd  best get around to deciding on which premium skills to give him!

rjrnCRIl.png

My first Echidna came as well, +Atk -HP which is great. 

ZOc5mIhl.png

A little after she appeared at 5-stars as well (Neutral this time) which wasn't as pleasant, but she brought with her my first Tanya (+Atk -Spd) as well which was nice. I'm not sure what to do with Echidna, she kind of does the same thing as Ross and I don't know who'd want her fodder. She's a bit faster than Ross though so I guess I could capitalize on that.

U6Tr5mrl.png

Finally, with the last of my orbs I was able to get Winter Sothis, the Focus unit I wanted the most! (She also brought the last Ross with her, nice!) 
Sadly... She was -Spd +HP, which is as bad at it gets and kind of put a damper on the whole thing as I realized I had spent all my orbs. It's even a -4, lowering her scoring potential to boot. I even jinxed myself hard by talking to my friends about how she would be those exact IVs if she showed up at all, the game is always listening... Oh well, I am happy to have her at least. She'll probably be fun in Tempest Trials, and then maybe I can fix her one day when she gets a rerun. Now I'll be saving all my orbs to have at least a small chance if the upcoming banners bring something good.

16 hours ago, Nanima said:

I know I haven't posted here in ages, but Winter!Sothis had me really excited. 

I got her pretty quickly, but she of course came with the worst possible IVs: +HP -Spd. I was pretty upset, considering 37 spd isn't all that great anymore and her weapon only slightly balances it out, when she is supposed to be astronomically fast. So much for better scoring too.

So I kept going until almost all my orbs were gone (despite wanting to save for more 3H characters orz) and got pity broken by F!Tki, Brave!Micaiah, Ranulf andastly Winter!Nino... who was also -Spd, because of course . Not sure if she has a superbane in it, but it still sucks. I didn't have any other blue mage armour, so I think I'll keep her. I'll fodder or merge the rest.

Really should be happier with this outcome, considering how many 5*s I got, but it just feels like opening christmas presents and realizing your parenta fell for a bunch of chinese knockoffs.

So sorry about those IVs, I got the same so I think I get how you're feeling... Hope you get another one some day to fix it, really annoying that she had to get a superflaw in speed when that's her most standout stat.

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

So sorry about those IVs, I got the same so I think I get how you're feeling... Hope you get another one some day to fix it, really annoying that she had to get a superflaw in speed when that's her most standout stat

Thanks and sorry to hear about you having the same level of shitty luck with her. Here's to hoping we'll both be able to fix her one of these days. And yeah, they knew what they were doing when they did that. Give her a superflaw in that stat and everyone will be motivated to spent more orbs to fix her.

@mampfoid I hear Astram is good with it but to be fair I haven't been using Astram much. Maybe L!Marth for triple Bonus Doubler with L!Eliwood? lol

@Zeo Wow your nephew is really lucky!

@Nanima Darn sorry about the superbane but hey, at least 1 Sothis is better than none =( . Hope you get it fixed in the future.

@Alexmender Wow, surprise Surtr! Nice superboon!

@Landmaster Congrats on the floating Christmas tree 😄

@daisy jane

Well finally broke the rate on the seasonal banner. About 7-7.50%.

Unfortunately with the only colourless, I get the worst +Def/-Atk Summer Ursula in my main. Serves me right for pulling for Xander for CC+Dagger. Well at least she's new and I never had a dagger cav before and the Black Fang is complete still haven't promoted regular Ursula Her special art is awesome though.

I wanted to end it happy, so I decided to get rid of the rate on my alt and with the only green orb, I finally got Summer Elincia at neutral! Finally have her here, one of my favourite art. Didn't have enough to open the two reds but I got what I came for at least.

Edited by mcsilas

@BoaFerox It's hard not getting baited by these banners. An all-armors banner saved my orbs this time though. Sorry your Sothis got the unfortunate bane, but honestly I don't think it'll matter much. In Arena, AR and TTs she'll have big bonus stats anyway. 

@mcsilas Congrats to Elincia! Sorry you got the wrong unit on your main. 

13 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Oooh nooo... I told myself I wasn't going to summon on this and that I would save. But I was with some friends who were summoning and I felt like I had to try just a little bit at least, and then it became a bit more than a little and now all my orbs are gone. I did get some good stuff out of it though, but I'm just a bit sad I went from 200 to 2 orbs that suddenly. Now I'm not prepared for new year's...

Oh well, at least I got:

Reveal hidden contents

wED0WFRl.png

A +Res -Atk Caineghis after about 30 orbs. If only I had stopped at that point... He's pretty good fodder and unit, unsure if I want another merge on my Caineghis or if I want to give someone Distant Def 4. 

HVYqno2l.png

I also got 4 Ross in total today, which was amazing. He's already to +6, so now I'd  best get around to deciding on which premium skills to give him!

rjrnCRIl.png

My first Echidna came as well, +Atk -HP which is great. 

ZOc5mIhl.png

A little after she appeared at 5-stars as well (Neutral this time) which wasn't as pleasant, but she brought with her my first Tanya (+Atk -Spd) as well which was nice. I'm not sure what to do with Echidna, she kind of does the same thing as Ross and I don't know who'd want her fodder. She's a bit faster than Ross though so I guess I could capitalize on that.

U6Tr5mrl.png

Finally, with the last of my orbs I was able to get Winter Sothis, the Focus unit I wanted the most! (She also brought the last Ross with her, nice!) 
Sadly... She was -Spd +HP, which is as bad at it gets and kind of put a damper on the whole thing as I realized I had spent all my orbs. It's even a -4, lowering her scoring potential to boot. I even jinxed myself hard by talking to my friends about how she would be those exact IVs if she showed up at all, the game is always listening... Oh well, I am happy to have her at least. She'll probably be fun in Tempest Trials, and then maybe I can fix her one day when she gets a rerun. Now I'll be saving all my orbs to have at least a small chance if the upcoming banners bring something good.

ohh noo 😞  i'm really sorry. 
you should have a good chunk for new years though - remember 45 from 2xTTs, Paralogues, etc. it wont be 200 but you won't be completely empty either. and it will end mid january too so unless the new hero banner is something that grabs you you should be sitting somewhat comfortably.  

46 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Well finally broke the rate on the seasonal banner. About 7-7.50%.

Unfortunately with the only colourless, I get the worst +Def/-Atk Summer Ursula in my main. Serves me right for pulling for Xander for CC+Dagger. Well at least she's new and I never had a dagger cav before and the Black Fang is complete still haven't promoted regular Ursula Her special art is awesome though.

I wanted to end it happy, so I decided to get rid of the rate on my alt and with the only green orb, I finally got Summer Elincia at neutral! Finally have her here, one of my favourite art. Didn't have enough to open the two reds but I got what I came for at least.

7.50%? (HUG) 
Well no his dagger is really good and CC is like this myth A skill that IS forgot exists LOL. if it hadn't run along side actual taco - I would have done the same thing. 

YAY though for Summer Elincia!! (i got mine on the summer banner this year, she is soo awesome. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:43 AM, Nanima said:

I know I haven't posted here in ages, but Winter!Sothis had me really excited. 

I got her pretty quickly, but she of course came with the worst possible IVs: +HP -Spd. I was pretty upset, considering 37 spd isn't all that great anymore and her weapon only slightly balances it out, when she is supposed to be astronomically fast. So much for better scoring too.

So I kept going until almost all my orbs were gone (despite wanting to save for more 3H characters orz) and got pity broken by F!Tki, Brave!Micaiah, Ranulf andastly Winter!Nino... who was also -Spd, because of course . Not sure if she has a superbane in it, but it still sucks. I didn't have any other blue mage armour, so I think I'll keep her. I'll fodder or merge the rest.

Really should be happier with this outcome, considering how many 5*s I got, but it just feels like opening christmas presents and realizing your parenta fell for a bunch of chinese knockoffs.

Nanima!! HELLOO

I understand how you feel. when your target is the one that is broken, but everything else is good, it really sours you to everything else, I'm just jealous that everyone is  seemingly getting Sothis though. armour or not - she's super really good. ideally you get her fixed on a legendary (hopefully I  get her on Legendary - please have a good colour share, Sothis!!). 

ideally 3H banners will be later so you can continue to save. 

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Darn sorry about the superbane but hey, at least 1 Sothis is better than none =( . Hope you get it fixed in the future.

Yeah, it's good to have a green armour dragon at all, even if she is subpar compared to what she could be.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Nanima!! HELLOO

I understand how you feel. when your target is the one that is broken, but everything else is good, it really sours you to everything else, I'm just jealous that everyone is  seemingly getting Sothis though. armour or not - she's super really good. ideally you get her fixed on a legendary (hopefully I  get her on Legendary - please have a good colour share, Sothis!!). 

ideally 3H banners will be later so you can continue to save. 

Hi!

Yeah it sucks, but you definitely have it even more rough when you can't even get Sothis. The banner is up for a while longer, so maybe you still can? Otherwise I wish you lots of luck whenever you attempt again.

I'm still a bit cheerless.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

4* Brady (Another one! +Spd/-HP, I have to look into IVs now), 3* Serra (Serrnah. Neutral), 4* Odin (Nodin. +HP/-Def), 3* Mathilda (Stop it. +HP/-Spd)

25 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Yeah, it's good to have a green armour dragon at all, even if she is subpar compared to what she could be.

Hi!

Yeah it sucks, but you definitely have it even more rough when you can't even get Sothis. The banner is up for a while longer, so maybe you still can? Otherwise I wish you lots of luck whenever you attempt again.

i have to be a good girl and save up. I really want Original Recipe Sothis  (and since she can't seem to divorce Marth that's gonna need a lot, and I still wanna get a tonne of Azura merges so i can have a dancer for arena).plus i know me. even if i got Sothis if she came broken i'd be sad, and i'd have to fix her. i figure if she shares w/a good green pool - i can get her then or if not, make sure i have some orbs next year. 🙂

Because I never learn, I spent a bit of money on the December orb pack (partially because I need all the grails I can get for picnic Leo) + a 23 orb pack. For once, I'd say it was actually worth it:

Spoiler

D4otbMG.png?1

Why hello, Mr. von Riegan (+HP/-Res). How very nice of you to drop in off-focus and unexpected like Edelgard before you. Now if I can just get this to happen with Dimitri too, that'd be perfect.

Oh and yeah, that second Marth + Elice is there too. I was kinda hoping to get another one to scrub away the awful Spd flaw on my first, so this is very nice as well.

@mampfoid Yeah, I'm usually better at holding back at times like these myself, so I was a bit disappointed in myself. The fact that the IVs were bad just made it worse, but as you say she will still be really good, and I'm happy I got her at all. She's practically unbeatable in Tempest Trials.

@daisy jane Yeah, there's a pretty good income of orbs coming up luckily. 

17 hours ago, Nanima said:

Thanks and sorry to hear about you having the same level of shitty luck with her. Here's to hoping we'll both be able to fix her one of these days. And yeah, they knew what they were doing when they did that. Give her a superflaw in that stat and everyone will be motivated to spent more orbs to fix her.

Yeah, and they totally got me as well...

I had a friend who got Sothis yesterday (with good IVs mind you) get another one in just a few orbs today, and then another friend got her with good IVs as well. After this it was just really hard to not do just one little summon, and the game decided to hit me with its own special brand of trolling.

P8MofLol.png

Hilda, a different Three Houses unit, and with the exact same terrible +HP -Spd that Sothis got. I didn't have her and have kind of wanted her, but come on. I'm happy to have gotten her, and for that small amount of orbs I'd say it's worth it despite the IVs, but it does feel like the game is mocking me. 

48 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

@mampfoid Yeah, I'm usually better at holding back at times like these myself, so I was a bit disappointed in myself. The fact that the IVs were bad just made it worse, but as you say she will still be really good, and I'm happy I got her at all. She's practically unbeatable in Tempest Trials.

@daisy jane Yeah, there's a pretty good income of orbs coming up luckily. 

Yeah, and they totally got me as well...

I had a friend who got Sothis yesterday (with good IVs mind you) get another one in just a few orbs today, and then another friend got her with good IVs as well. After this it was just really hard to not do just one little summon, and the game decided to hit me with its own special brand of trolling.

P8MofLol.png

Hilda, a different Three Houses unit, and with the exact same terrible +HP -Spd that Sothis got. I didn't have her and have kind of wanted her, but come on. I'm happy to have gotten her, and for that small amount of orbs I'd say it's worth it despite the IVs, but it does feel like the game is mocking me. 

This is me and pulling Alm! All 5 of him are -atk so far, so dont feel so bad!

Bleh. 3.5% for Zephiel and I got my 2nd Leif, +Atk-Def. Better than my -Def+Res? I think I’ll take it as a sign I’ll stop for now, to save up for W Robin. Hopefully I can get him as easily as I’ve been getting units on this banner, and then MAYBE I can go back and try... or completely dump him for now in favor or NY units lol 😛 

The year is slowly coming to an end and soon I will have the entirety of summoned 5* units to look at. I think I'll use all my orbs until then to have an exact number since I started the year with pretty much nothing (less than 5 orbs). Then I'll see what the F2P orbs have offered me in those twelve months.

Tried for Sothis, and once again (at least till now), didnt get what I aimed for, but rather a plethora of other stuff in the form of B!Micaiah (-Att, cool), Kaden (-Att, sigh...), and MarthXElice (-Att, puke).... ugh, the year is almost over and this phenomenon has persisted till today with some exceptions here and there. Still... take them all back and give me Sothis, game, thanks....

2019 5* count (no guarantees/TT): 115

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

I was just reading about Pulse Smoke and how good it would be on one of my tanks, W!Cecilia or B!Ike, so I got the silly urge to do a YOLO summon since that rare skill is on a banner right now. The last time that happened I was reading about B!Lucina and how great a partner she is for Ike, and I actually pulled her on my first try. There's no way something like that could happen again, right? Well yes and no. Since I'm saving orbs for the upcoming Legendary and new banners, I told myself I would only pull whatever blue and colorless orbs I see. The game gave me 3 blue and 2 colorless, lol. And this is what I ended up with. It's not Pulse Smoke, but I'll take it! Especially as I was only able to grab 2 Tacos off his banner recently.  I'm thinking I need to build a dagger CC/Vantage unit now because his dagger seems like it would be helpful

w2URxP5l.jpg

2Hu08fp.png?1

Well that's one down, one more (Sothis) to go. I just absolutely had to get this precious girl, and I'm certainly glad this banner is continuing to be fairly kind to me unlike the damn Thracia one.

Unfortunately, she got +Res/-Atk. But don't worry, I patched that flaw up the only way I know how:

Spoiler

gWBcBno.png?2

Ah, that's better. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

With TT orbs I could return to the FE5 banner. 

For 40 orbs I got Echidna and Ylgr. 

Definitely not the best 5* pulls, but at least Echidna has a great axe for HalloweenDoracas. I will make a +10 4* Echidna, so no need to keep my 5* copy. Ylgr is a merge. 

In terms of quantity it has been the best 3% banner of this year. Only the valentine's banner comes close, but as for this one I got all focus units without a single pity breaker. 

I know most people are summoning Christmas units now, but on the other seasonal banner I managed to pull a Groom Pent in the same circle as Picnic Flora (was aiming for Flora for a better IV as my old one was +spd). I wasn't going to keep Pent but I think I will now. I love my Bride Caeda/Groom Marth pairing so guess I'll bring Lousie back from the dead via grail shop so she can be with her husband once again. Now I just need more refining stones lol I was just getting caught up in all my refines too!