• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3,523 total pulled units!

Spoiler

Legault (neutral): He's amazing fodder.

Ross (+Res/-HP): He's not even good fodder. 😞
Reinhardt (+HP/-Spd): Not bad?
Matthew (neutral): Like Legault, he'll make decent fodder.
Tethys (+Atk/-Def): WOOHOO~!  Let's go, girl!
Clarine (+Spd/-Def): Uh, maybe?  It's not like she wants +Atk.

Raigh (+Def/-Res): Ugh.  Like, this circle was so bad that I left it.

Echinda (+Spd/-Res): She's like a swordmaster or something.  But with an axe.  I'm not complaining~!
L'Arachel (+Def/-Atk): #NotMyWaifu
Eliwood (+Def/-Res): This works on any variant of Hector, and none of the Eliwood ones (or at least, none that can be drawn).
Tanya (+HP/-Spd): Her weapon's interesting, at least.

Mercedes (+Res/-Spd): I mean, that's one of the usable boons.  The other one is +Atk.

Echinda (+Def/-HP): Why must you be such good fodder?
Draug (+HP/-Atk): #NotMyWaifu (now please get Pivot in Hall of Forms, thank you)
Mercedes (+HP/-Def): Er. . .merge?
Saizo (+Atk/-HP): WOOHOO~!
Azama (+Res/-Spd): This isn't the worst on him, either?

Edelgard (+Atk/-Def): My Edel's +2, and this is the new base.
Roy (+Res/-Spd): Does not work, ever.
Roy (+Atk/-Spd): I mean, I drew the original Roy twice, with the same flaw?
Mercedes (neutral): This is the third one I've drawn. . .it was amusing the first two times!
Robin (+Def/-Spd): Thank goodness my first one is +Spd.  Time to erase that flaw!

Gordin (+HP/-Res): Ugh, why. . .

Lissa (+HP/-Atk): Well, uh, just keep reading. . .

Florina (+Res/-HP): I still question this!

Lachesis (+Def/-Res): Please no.

Cecilia (+Spd/-Def): Not the end of the world, at least.  But I like her as fodder.

Lissa (+Res/-Def): It's from a free ticket, so I can't complain.

Lissa (+Spd/-Res): I'm going to have a +2 Lissa, and at worst she'll be +Spd.  Woohoo~!

Cecilia (+Atk/-Def): That's more like it!

The first Christmas banner gave me two Lissas, while the second one. . .gave me the wrong Lissa.  The legendary banner gave me the one green I already have, but I can't complain since Edelgard is legit scary as +Atk, and Robin can remove her bane.  Overall, decent.  Now where's my Jaffar?!

I'm done. Edelgard fucking blocked me twice on circles with no blue and high pity rate. Out of nearly $300 spent, I only got one Dimitri, three Peony, two Naga, one QC, and two unwanted ice queens. Hopefully I'll enough saved that if Dimitri is on a solo blue banner, I can get the last three copies I need. Until then, I'm done spending. 

Had some mixed feelings yesterday. One the one hand I wanted Celica and the +SPD/-HP I got is pretty perfect, also Dimitri is great Fodder. On the other hand free pull, 9 tickets and 156 orbs is way more I had planned to spend. 

Would have been nice to get Naga, Thrasir, Eirika or some merges. 

At least I got my first 4* Python and the +ATK Clair I've been waiting for. No Cordelia though. 

Merry Christmas and congrats everyone to their great pulls! Quotes in spoilers because of their length:

Spoiler
On 12/25/2019 at 8:55 AM, Ginko said:

@Zeo @mcsilas @mampfoid When I look for a fodder, I got what I want...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20191225-143330-1440x2560.thumb.png.beea27987bb1dc78496f55d13e235b19.png

and yes, she is +Spd/-Def waiting for Legendary Alm to eat her alive!!

Oho, bittersweet! Congrats on that nice SS3 fodder!

On 12/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, Faellin said:

Legendary Celica, Claude, and Edelgard all on my free summon ring on the legendary banner! Claude and Celica are +speed, Edelgard is +defense. And then from the tickets, I managed to nab a legendary Roy. I think I hit the jackpot

Nothing from the christmas banner tickets. But i'm not complaining with my legendary summons.

Wow, that's an awesome rate. Congrats and Merry Christmas!

21 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Ginko 

@daisy jane @Ginko @mampfoid @Landmaster 

So uhh a mixed day for Christmas.

I decided to do one last hurrah on the seasonal banner, since a +Def/-Atk Ursula was a poor way to end it, and I still want to try for CC + Dusk Uchiwa fodder. It took like 20+ orbs, and a rare 4 colourless orb circle, but at least I squeezed out another 5 star out of it... another Summer Ursula. On the plus side, she's +Atk/-Def, the exact opposite of my first one, so that's a great perfect nature. Not sure who to fodder the first one off to yet, don't really know how much Ursula needs those few Def points since it's so low. Ruse skill is interesting but I don't have a dedicated Rally user yet.

Tried for a red hero on my second account but nothing.

----

Then it was time for the new legendary banner and those tickets.

Got nothing from tickets on my second account, so I started using orbs after they were gone and squeezed out a Thrasir relatively early. +HP/-Atk though but hey at least I have her and Defense reduction might still be useful.

On my main account greens were also a bit rare and had to pull colourless as my backup. Got two Setsunas from tickets....and my first Python! Although he's +HP/-Spd so have to wait for a better one. Then after the tickets were gone, I used 9 orbs and I managed to come out with Edelgard, with a strange +HP/-Spd combo. At least I have a 3H unit for each house now! Oh and finally got my second ever Reyson so i can finally merge away his -Atk

----

Lastly the old Christmas banners. Aimed to summon for fodder since the other units weren't that of a must-have, so I wanted extra W!Eirika for her staff or W!Tharja for her Close Counter.

In my main, I didn't really get anyone except even more Setsunas from the colourless. At least give me variety or a Chad.. 

In my second account, got nothing for the Eirika hunt (but also another Setsuna..). Then on the first Christmas banner, my second ticket gave me my second Winter Tharja! Unfortunately she's +Atk/-Def, and that Atk makes it hard to fodder... on one hand I have a nice +Def/-Spd one already so unsure if I merge and use +Atk or not. At least I'm not in a rush to give CC+VF to someone yet I guess.

Then on the last ticket, in the next immediate summon, I get a +Def/-Atk Leo! -Atk doesn't matter since I already have a +HP/-Spd one, and the +Def superboon will be nice especially if I ever decide to use some Divine Dew on him.

Not exactly what you were aiming for, but a good result. Congrats!

21 hours ago, Zeo said:

@Ginko 

@mcsilas 

@mampfoid @eclipse @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alexmender @DLNarshen.

Fully satisfied and can move on with no regrets. Hope it ends the same for the rest of you. Happy Holidays.

Cool you had these nice and unexpected presents under the tree. Congrats! 

20 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Me: Oooh Tickets!!!
my rule of thumb -pull on the non repeating colour or the colour that makes the most sense for me

Christmas 2017: Nothing but a Sothe. (Norne? Mercie? Where art thou?)
Christmas 2018: Nothing at all

Legendary Celica Banner
I didn't want to really get a rate - this banner is still a skip to me but i figured i  will summon until i get something. 

Last Ticket

She was my third most wanted unit. (Thrasir for Anima, Dimitri because he's my Husband) 
and Celica love's me because all my Celicas are +Atk. (Celica Emblem re-completed). 

Dimitri - Freesummon pull/pity break me anyitme love (Neutral Ivs or +atk/-res kthanks). 

Thrasir. we'll wait and see if you have a great colourshare next time.

@Zeo - 

Best +ATK emblem, wohooo! Congrats!

Mine is half +SPD (leg and brave) and half +ATK (OG and fallen). 

17 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Merry Christmas to me!~ Lots of units I want and since New Year is a safe skip, I decided to splurge a little here, but I was pretty lucky overall~ My main targets are Blues and Greens~

First circle nets me my main prize!

+Atk, -Def husbando!  Not the perfect IV but I won't complain about +Atk~

I summon a bit more and get another of my goals~

She's +HP, -Res and now I have both her and Duma, meaning every season is accounted for with 2 Mythics~

Very next circle has no Greens and I decide I don't need to go for Blue anymore, so I go for Red hoping for any of the focuses~

Just who I wanted the most~ Nowi has been wanting Warding Breath for some help in AR so I'm happy to grab him by chance~ I foddered him right away so I don't remember his IVs, but I believe he was +Def, -Spd.

With that, I decide to go for Blues again since, Roy would be nice, but fixing Dimitri's Bane would be better~ It was either the next circle or the one immediately after that gave me...

Ms Nagaga! This is my 3rd Naga and she's +Spd, so I merged the lesser of the two originals into her~ Not bad and will help my Astra score a smidge~

Then I went to bed LOL~

Woke up and Summoned some more!

All the Blue focuses decided to come home! She's +Res, -HP, meaning whenever I get ready to, Eir is dead to me~ I won't sack her for now and I'll keep the 2nd Peony but the minute someone needs Mystic Boost, it's over~

Finally got to a very interesting circle. 3 Green units. All +HP, -Res. Two of them were dad Bartre!~ The 3rd?

The Queen of Valentia herself! And with that, I got every unit I wanted in about 130 Orbs (I didn't count but it was around 130-140 considering the 3 tickets)~ 

Speaking of tickets, I also got a Linde on a ticket trying for Christmas Ephraim~ She was +Atk, -Res, the opposite of the one I had before so now I may actually get some damage out of her~

Wow, what a heap of great stuff! Congrats! Glad you got everything you've wanted (and more). 

Slightly jealous of your 5* rate this time. 

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy @Arcanite @mampfoid (

Man my haul on this banner is CRAZY! Here it is in full in case people missed some or all of it:
- FOUR Hrids
- Two RD Ikes
- Dimitri
- FOUR Edelgards
- Peony
- Naga
- Thrasir
- Celica

And this is all in less than 300 orbs, I believe! And less than $100 spent! MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS! 😄 I hope I didn't use up all my luck though, I need some for the NY banner. DX

Wow, that's a great 5* rate and a lot of wanted stuff! Congrats! 

11 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ok, here my results:

From all the tickets, I only got this one:

She came in a circle without Blues... Since I don't have her,  am ok with it. She may be foddered anytime.

Then i decided to spend some orbs in the Legendary Banner. After 1 free summon, 3 ticket summons, and ~60 orbs, this is what I got:

Those two Adrestians Craps came first... I may keep the one with better IVs, and fodder the other one. Claude is one of the candidates, for Atk/Def Rouse, so he can trigger his bow by his own.

Thrasir and Naga were a pleasant surprise, because I foddered my first Thrasir for Saizo and now I ave her back. I may keep her in my Anima Team this time. Naga was also welcomed, because now i can fix the HP bane in my +Spd Naga.

Now I am kidna orbless... hahaha. Although, I am kinda tempted to summon in the New Year Banner after checking the leaks. I hope I get enough orbs to get the unit I want from that banner.

No orbs, but a lot of great stuff. Congrats! 

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I'm done. Edelgard fucking blocked me twice on circles with no blue and high pity rate. Out of nearly $300 spent, I only got one Dimitri, three Peony, two Naga, one QC, and two unwanted ice queens. Hopefully I'll enough saved that if Dimitri is on a solo blue banner, I can get the last three copies I need. Until then, I'm done spending. 

(hug) i'm really sorry. 
I'm fairly certain they'll have a Heroes With Lull Skills soon, and he should be on it. 

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that's a great 5* rate and a lot of wanted stuff! Congrats! 

Yep, I still can't believe both Hrid and RD Ike are +5 now. XD Or that Hrid actually caught up to RD Ike there in merges. lol Thanks!

Tried for Thrasir.

image0.png

got my husband. 

Don't care about his iv's, the atk isn't touched. Don't care about not getting Thrasir. She's in March and Gunnthra/Lyn won't be with her.
Got another Peony so she is ready to go for merges when she's not sharing with Tiki and Fjorm. 

Ophelia finally came home!!! I summoned a total of 35 times on the banner, and after 2 off focus pitty breakers and a Quan pity breaker, I got her this morning just after waking up. I'm so relieved, lol. Now I can concentrate on getting an extra Eir and/or Thrasir. Those are the last two I feel I really need from the current banners 😁 It's such a good feeling when you're sniping a particular color and the summon session gives you four of that color. You know something good is gonna happen... 

Screenshot_20191226-080010_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Edited by TEKWRX
Pic

Again?

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Soren (#overrated? +Def/-HP), 4* Mathilda (Go away. +Def/-Atk)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Mae (I'd like Shanna more. Neutral), 4* Mathilda (STOP. +Atk/-Def), 4* Est (Go away. +Res/-Atk)

9%

3 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

Ophelia finally came home!!! I summoned a total of 35 times on the banner, and after 2 off focus pitty breakers and a Quan pity breaker, I got her this morning just after waking up. I'm so relieved, lol. Now I can concentrate on getting an extra Eir and/or Thrasir. Those are the last two I feel I really need from the current banners 😁 It's such a good feeling when you're sniping a particular color and the summon session gives you four of that color. You know something good is gonna happen... 

Screenshot_20191226-080010_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

yay that's great.
What IV is she?

8 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Tried for Thrasir.

image0.png

got my husband. 

Don't care about his iv's, the atk isn't touched. Don't care about not getting Thrasir. She's in March and Gunnthra/Lyn won't be with her.
Got another Peony so she is ready to go for merges when she's not sharing with Tiki and Fjorm. 

Congrats! I can't see the image, but I guess it's Dimitri? 

39 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

yay that's great.
What IV is she?

Unfortunately not great, +HP - SPD. But it's fine, I gave her the Quickened Pulse seal and it's been fun using her in the training map with some mage dancers. Hopefully I'll be able to score an extra Duo Alfonse on the NY banner so I can give her Special Spiral 😉

21 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! I can't see the image, but I guess it's Dimitri? 

yeup! Dimitri!

16 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Unfortunately not great, +HP - SPD. But it's fine, I gave her the Quickened Pulse seal and it's been fun using her in the training map with some mage dancers. Hopefully I'll be able to score an extra Duo Alfonse on the NY banner so I can give her Special Spiral 😉

that's fine. you will get more Ophelias later. 
I wouldn't kill Duo Alfonse for that. (that's just me). that's what Keatons are for LOL 

10 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Still no Christmas Chrom 😕 this is freaking torture damn it!

Two pulls a bad IV Python and a random blue unit not worth foddering.  Why no fucking greens damn it!  I'd take some Male Grima merges ffs.  And the myth that is Christmas Chrom 😕

2 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Two pulls a bad IV Python and a random blue unit not worth foddering.  Why no fucking greens damn it!  I'd take some Male Grima merges ffs.  And the myth that is Christmas Chrom 😕

Good luck on Christmas Chrom!! He gave me quite a run for both his bunny and winter versions. Why must he color share for BOTH his seasonals?!? 

13 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Good luck on Christmas Chrom!! He gave me quite a run for both his bunny and winter versions. Why must he color share for BOTH his seasonals?!? 

Yeah, that's really annoying if you ask me.  Though my Bunny ended up -Atk when I finally got him.  Hopefully he'll come home not -Atk to save me the headache.

Also thanks XD