I used my free summon on colorless hoping for a B!Veronica merge and I also grabbed an additional colorless because I usually get an extra orb when doing the free summon because it makes sense at 4 orbs. I got Lucius and..... a 5* Norne pity break (without a pity rate built up)? I mean that's fine because Norne is a merge project and that saves me 20k feathers, but there's a LOT of colorless 5* exclusives I don't have yet, couldn't the game give me one of THOSE? Ugggg

Screenshot_20191227-010354_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Edited by TEKWRX
Pic

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out of things to do in FEH and got bored, which is always dangerous for my orbs. Yolo'd for Naga and got this instead (9 orbs):

Screenshot_20191227-213538.png

+DEF/-SPD, nice! So I can savely fodder off the -DEF copy I got earlier. 

Does this mean I have to support him in the VG? 

Well, I've been wanting Helpful Chrom for a while, but no dice. (free pull gave me a 3* Bantu) I have to save for the New Years banner. Oh well. Maybe some other time.

Ok, follow-up to my last post. Like so often, I used up all my orbs on the legendary banner. After Dimitri I got these pulling blue and green:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191227-232959.png

Screenshot_20191227-233957.png

Screenshot_20191227-234421.png

Thrasir (+ATK/-RES) is new, not sure if I'll use or Fodder her for FB4.

Edelgart got the same unfortunate nature like my first copy (+RES/-DEF), but her skills don't interest me much. 

Celica is +SPD/-HP again ... doesn't matter since I directly merged her (regardless of the good inheritable skills).

Still no Naga and no Peony merge, also (both) Dimitri(s) and Edelgart are only of very limited use to me. But overall six 5* in ~300 orbs on this banner is decent. Especially since I got 2 Celicas and a Thrasir. 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I was out of things to do in FEH and got bored, which is always dangerous for my orbs. Yolo'd for Naga and got this instead (9 orbs):

Screenshot_20191227-213538.png

+DEF/-SPD, nice! So I can savely fodder off the -DEF copy I got earlier. 

Does this mean I have to support him in the VG? 

You 100% must Support best Lord!

Still no Christmas Chrom, but I did get a replacement Winter Tharja (not particularly happy about that, but fine I'll take her +HP/-Spd so Vengeful fighter is fine)

Now to wait until next week when I can nab some more orbs to attempt for Chrom.  I'm not going to whale on the banner, but if I do get Chrom I'll be happy.

You know, for someone who doesn't care much for Duo units (especially considering one of them I can't even tell the clear difference between his base outfit and his Duo outfit...), I sure as hell aren't showing it that well, considering not just how easily I summoned Duo Hector and Duo Ephraim in their debut banners, but also how I just got Duo Marth/Elice.

Now the same can't be said about their merge levels or asset/flaw combo... Marth, for instance, is +Def -Res..

My luck in this banner is unbelievable. Today from the daily orbs I had somewhere near 20 orbs and I made some pulls. I got a +Hp -spd Thrasir which may be a really bad nature but regardless I finally I have at least one mythic for every element, and then I surprisingly got the 4th Edelgard in this banner, now she is +4. Will continue pulling in this banner until it ends and the TT orbs will go to get end my pity-rate in the Winter banner as I am at 4.00 and I don't care about the new year banner  (except for Alfonse for collection purposes).

7 hours ago, Zemuria said:

Oh my God, I finally pulled Ayra, which took me more than two years. She's +atk / -spd, so I need another one to become from mediocre to superawesome. Maybe the orbs from new month's New Year's quests could give me another one. 

oh that's my Ayra! 

6 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Let's see if I can fix Amelia's Attack flaw that she's been sitting on for two years now.

1. 4* Sheena: Close but not quite.

that's what i got today too. LOL

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @daisy jane @DLNarshen @SatsumaFSoysoy

So the weekly revival banner rolled around. I still don't have Olwen but there were no blue stones. 2 green and 2 red. Between Amelia and Ayra who I both use on my 2 main teams and are both +HP/-RES I don't really need either so I pull one of the two green instead of the two red because there's always a chance for a Ross merge.

Spoiler

g8bfdmK.png

...OR ANOTHER AMELIA. This one is +ATK/-SPD too... merging her gets me not only one of her best boons but deletes that RES bane. The first (and last) Amelia I pulled was also a free pull now that I think about it.

This game sometimes, haha.

The Leif and Nanna BHB turns out to be one of the ones I was gone for, that 14 orb drop (first clear orbs + quests which is a first) plus Rokkr Seiges took me up to 33 orbs. I would honestly like L!Celica but I don't really like my chances right now. Between that and three new years banners it's smarter to save and wait, which is what I'm going to do.

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Alexmender @Landmaster @daisy jane @DLNarshen @SatsumaFSoysoy

So the weekly revival banner rolled around. I still don't have Olwen but there were no blue stones. 2 green and 2 red. Between Amelia and Ayra who I both use on my 2 main teams and are both +HP/-RES I don't really need either so I pull one of the two green instead of the two red because there's always a chance for a Ross merge.

Hide contents

g8bfdmK.png

...OR ANOTHER AMELIA. This one is +ATK/-SPD too... merging her gets me not only one of her best boons but deletes that RES bane. The first (and last) Amelia I pulled was also a free pull now that I think about it.

The Leif and Nanna BHB turns out to be one of the ones I was gone for, that 14 orb drop (first clear orbs + quests which is a first) plus Rokkr Seiges took me up to 33 orbs. I would honestly like L!Celica but I don't really like my chances right now. Between that and three new years banners it's smarter to save and wait, which is what I'm going to do.

AMELIA!! 
soooo jealous. i am waiting for a Nagi on legendary so i can grab one and give her DC/Special Fighter. 

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Hide contents

g8bfdmK.png

Ayyyye nice getting one of your mains for free~

I got nothing good on the Arya banner with the free summon + 1 extra pull. But I did decide to do a YOLO on the Legendary banner looking for a green orb. First session had no green, but the second session did have 1 green. I was rewarded with this:

DFgwBzgl.png

HORRIBLE IVs (-HP +Def), but I'm very happy anyway. Now just to snag Thrasir & and an extra Eir before the banner goes away and I will have nabbed everything I wanted from the banner 😁

7 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

I got nothing good on the Arya banner with the free summon + 1 extra pull. But I did decide to do a YOLO on the Legendary banner looking for a green orb. First session had no green, but the second session did have 1 green. I was rewarded with this:

DFgwBzgl.png

HORRIBLE IVs (-HP +Def), but I'm very happy anyway. Now just to snag Thrasir & and an extra Eir before the banner goes away and I will have nabbed everything I wanted from the banner 😁

Congrats on getting Celica! 

Question, how many summons do you need before the pity rate goes up? 

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

DFgwBzgl.png

that's not horrible IVS at all. Her atk/spd are neutral. if that's the only celica you ever get, consider yourself lucky 🙂 
Remember Eir and Thrasir will come back. make sure you have orbs etc for other banners and start saving for next Legendary.