• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

How in the world do you get three 5-stars in a single session? That's the kind of luck that's never once hit me in all my time playing Heroes, and I've been playing since launch and haven't missed a single day logging in!

It can happen. lol I've had it happen once. It was during the very first summer banner in 2017. I got Summer Freddy, Summer Gaius, and regular Ephraim all in one session. 😛

16 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Anyway, this is what I got this morning trying for another Duo Alm:

I'd love that Helbindi!

13 hours ago, Karimlan said:

Forging Bonds tickets netted me a +Spd Nils. Not underwhelmed, but not enthused about it either.

Wanna trade for my -Spd Phina?  Who was literally the only 5* I pulled off of the banner.

I hardly ever pull full circles, so I don’t think i have gotten 3 5*s in a row either.. maybe. But I’ve gotten 2 5*s in a single session several times. Ironically, it only seems to happen at super low rates.

Picked up Summer Lyn and Onsen Elise with a total of about 210 orbs, as well as Onsen Sakura when I got forced out of red! Also several duplicates along the way - Summer Wolt on the double special banner and Super Reinhardt, Lene, and Zelgius on the onsen banner. And a Brave Ike from my Hero Fest ticket.

Already merged the Zelgius into my much better +Atk one, and I'll probably merge my neutral Ike into the new +Atk one. Not sure what I'll do with Wolt and Lene. Reinhardt will probably get merged due to having no other real use, even though I don't care much about more merges on his sword version. Could get him up to +3 now.

This takes care of two of the four unit types I was missing - now just red breath flier and blue dagger flier left! I know when Tiki will get a rerun, but Petra is up in the air - she hasn't been rerun at all so far.

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I hardly ever pull full circles, so I don’t think i have gotten 3 5*s in a row either.. maybe. But I’ve gotten 2 5*s in a single session several times. Ironically, it only seems to happen at super low rates.

A bit of a higher chance in legendary banners.

Speaking of..

@Zeo @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @NegativeExponents- @Landmaster

Woo Wolt rerun finally here! Admittedly blue and colourless are a lot stronger picks (don't have any blues or Nephenee) but for some reason despite not playing the game I like Summer Wolt's art and voice. And I want to make a green-hair archer team.

Also wow I correctly predicted the banner, down to Mia and Nephenee for colourless

So my main managed to get back up to 45 orbs (Micaiah bane-merge hunt happened) while my second account had 88 orbs.

So it was a race of green sniping to see which one could get Wolt first. Pretty unwise orb spending I know but I had a target.

I don't remember the rate for my main, but for these were my last 22 orbs-

3e0a9b8b20acf8a8a7e647cf034181471efed58b

...uhhh speaking of three 5 stars?!?

Got Summer Wolt first and he is a nice +Def/-Res. Opened the rest since blue and and colourless are great, and I got a +HP Summer Lyn and +Def Soiree Nephenee! Sadly it balances out with both of them being -Atk but hey they were my other targets (already had Mia, wanted any of the blues). At least Lyn Emblem is sort of complete again (don't have the Feh pass but technically it's OG Lyn and I have her) although it's a shame both anti-armour bow fliers in this account (this Lyn and Kinoka) have the same +HP/-Atk nature.

---

As for my second account? Sadly no 5 stars with those 88 orbs (to be fair I stopped sniping green at around 60 since I already got Wolt so I switched to blue and colourless). Very ironic to have about twice the orbs but get a 8% rate.

As a consolation prize, I did get my first Altena +Atk/-Res and a second Chad to merge his bane away

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'd love that Helbindi!

Wanna trade for my -Spd Phina?  Who was literally the only 5* I pulled off of the banner.

I would trade the Helbindi for the -Spd Phina. I don't have Phina and I have no use for Helbindi right now, since I already have a Soren with G Duel.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @daisy jane Thanks!  The next project is going to be a good one I think.  It will almost certainly require more orbs though, so time to not summon for a while...

Amazing summon circle Silas!  All very solid units/fodder too.

@Zeo Looks like your lucky streak continues!  She's ruined more auto-battle runs than I can count.  I'm sure she'll be an asset even with that -Atk bane.

Edited by DLNarshen

The free pulls got me nothing however I spent 18 of the orbs I had for the legendary banner to get a Kana and I did. I am really happy, hopefully she is early in the divine codes to get a 2nd merge. I am at 214 orbs for the legendary banner as of now. And all F2P orbs since the beginning of the TTs thank you anniversary. 

I got a Summer Helbindi!! I didnt have any of the red or blue units in the special heroes banner. Helbindi was my main target, but I really just wanted someone knew. 60 orbs or so later, I got my first S Helbindi! I don’t feel bad for not devoting too many orbs towards him the first time now!! He came at +Atk/-HP 🙂

If the legendary banner is any good, ie if Dancing Ishtar is on it or if the new hero is a cool dude I like, I will focus on that banner. If not   I Will probably go back and pull blue until I get someone!

Man, my gut told me dancer Reinhardt would be on this banner. I'm not in any real need of refreshers, but a flying one like this dude would still have more use over an infantry one. I wouldn't be against having a Wolt in my barracks either. But no greens so far have given me either one. 😞

BHB banner first. Kana's the only 5*-exclusive, so green it is.

1. 3* Tailtiu: Or not.

And now for the special seasonal banner. I'll try grey, since Mia could use a merge and I'd like to get Nephenee.

1. 4* Leon: Nope.

I bought a few small orb packs.

And I ended up with not one, but two +Def, -Atk Wolts. Yeah. 😕 Wtf game... I don't hate the kid! Even if I still don't get dancer Reinhardt, you could've given me a decent boon to merge into and kill the bane with...

Well, I'm not going to pull on this anymore since I might end up wanting the upcoming legendary and it could at last be that flying healer Elincia alt I want real bad. I'll just have to wait for dancer Reinhardt's next rerun.

How in the world do you get three 5-stars in a single session? That's the kind of luck that's never once hit me in all my time playing Heroes, and I've been playing since launch and haven't missed a single day logging in!

It has happened to me about five times yet (two of them were even four 5* in one circle).

Around 800 orbs sniping green

Spoiler

vROqkDM.png

What did I do to deserve this...?  Despite Wolt having a head start the Rein is now more merged than he is.

At least one of the Wolts was +Spd.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

@mcsilas 

Fantastic circle! I still have not experienced the fabled 3 *5 pull combo in one pool yet. Maybe someday for me... 

Have fun with the lot of them! And keep in mind Neph can run triple Close Guard. Combine her with triple Distant Guard Rinea and you could have a really irritating tank on your hands.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Around 800 orbs sniping green

Hide contents

vROqkDM.png

What did I do to deserve this...?  Despite Wolt having a head start the Rein is now more merged than he is.

At least one of the Wolts was +Spd.

And once again, the wish that we could trade units is here. I'd totally give you my Wolt for one of those Reinhardts.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And once again, the wish that we could trade units is here. I'd totally give you my Wolt for one of those Reinhardts.

And I'd gladly give you one of the Reinhardts for a Wolt!

Same for anyone else that would make such an offer!  Well, until I had enough Wolts to +10 him (He's +5 currently including the two I pulled today, so I'd have two Reins leftover.)

22 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Gosh dang it, a Lyn rerun had to happen when I'm low on orbs!

On the same boat here.

On the bright side, got Summer Wolt in the first session so yay! My OG Lyn's going to be even stronger.

I knew the luck would end~ Good news is my main target came home pretty quick~

BlU21yS.png?1

Bad news is I'm now on a 10% trying to get either Lyn or Swift Sparrow 3~ This may be another one where I just have to leave it~ Maybe if I wasn't planning on Summoning on the Legendary but I can't afford to waste everything here~