So, I free pull red for an Ewan and get a 3* Caeda. No big deal, and despite my few orbs, I decide to go ahead and open up the other red node on my wheel. To my surprise, I get my first original Laegjarn. I find it a little ironic since her dad is a focus unit for that banner, but I'm happy. I was missing her before, and I like the FEH-specific characters.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jukuxhj.png?1

Huh, Nephenee is looking awfully strange today.

Though really, this was certainly a fine prize of a free pull. I certainly wasted no time in sacking him for the benefit my current grail project:

Spoiler

e0VEhaA.png?1

As it turned out, I was smart to also give her Swift Sparrow 2 from that New Year's Gunnthra all those months ago. That let me also pluck Rally Atk/Def+ off of Brave Eliwood as well.

On 2/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, mampfoid said:

Then good luck on the next free pulls for you! 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:25 PM, Jave said:

Why, thank you very much, good sir!

Holy crap! It actually worked!

DP5b3YX.png

That was my free pull on today's banner. Now I know who to ask for good luck!

Last ticket on FE7 gave me a Nils, first and last result from the banner. Took a while to spend them because I'm living hand to mouth with orbs at the moment. +Def -HP is probably the worst possible nature but eh, like 80% of my dancers he was probably not going to see use anyway.

18 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

That's perfect.

Oh wow. Really? Usually, HP is the stat you don't really want on units, with a few niche exceptions, it seems. Thanks for the tip! I'm even happier with my cute dragon boy now. ^_^ Hmm he should go on a team with my M!Kana. They can be friends as the only male dragon kids in the game.

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh wow. Really? Usually, HP is the stat you don't really want on units, with a few niche exceptions, it seems. Thanks for the tip! I'm even happier with my cute dragon boy now. ^_^ Hmm he should go on a team with my M!Kana. They can be friends as the only male dragon kids in the game.

Units that run Skills like IP and Panic Ploy want HP since they need as much as possible to have it trigger for all of their Allies. Same for Nils' Even Pulse Tie, so HP is his best boon~

59 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Units that run Skills like IP and Panic Ploy want HP since they need as much as possible to have it trigger for all of their Allies. Same for Nils' Even Pulse Tie, so HP is his best boon~

Makes sense. Also helps him take the odd hit better. Thanks!

Got Sumia as my free 5* summon, got pitybroken by Forsyth, then got Ophelia almost right after two Orbs later, then Nils showed up right after. I feel pretty good.

But freaking Fiora is going to be a huge pain in the ass later. I wish they allow us to black list some 5* units. I am really not looking forward to being pitybroken by the likes of her and Sumia and most melee units.

I also really need more Barracks space. Give me like 2,000 or even 3,000 already.

Edited by XRay

The Alm and Celica dream is now officially dead. Still the circle that pity broke me gave me both Brave Ephraim and Rudolf so its not a complete loss. 

Speaking of complete losses Fiora blocked Nils which is how things typically go with color sharing. The unit I want gets blocked by the one I don't. 

17 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you don't like Ephraim? 

That doesn't mean he'd automatically throw him into the fodder grinder or whatever else. I don't like Ephraim myself yet I'm still willing to let all the ones I have (OG, Legendary, Brave) stick around though in the case of the first two, it's also partially because they're literally useless as fodder.

18 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you don't like Ephraim? 

Indeed I don't and if not for Rudolf I'd have considered it a much bigger loss.

But two five stars is better then nothing. A brave tends to have worth as a unit if nothing else.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Indeed I don't and if not for Rudolf I'd have considered it a much bigger loss.

Yeah, this would be what a bigger loss looks like:

1XXnXhH.png

He’s +Atk, but I don’t even fucking care. I couldn’t get any focus units on last month’s Genealogy banner, and I couldn’t get any here on the Valentia Valentine’s banner either aside from 4* Conrad. My occasional free pull luck doesn’t come close to making up for all of those wasted orbs.

I’m seriously considering hoarding orbs out of spite at this point. I’m that fed up.

Lapsed in Judgement for a brief second and pulled on the double heroes banner (every color but red is solid). Glad I did, there were 2 greens and 3 red, in the 2 greens were a +SPD Echidna and a +RES Ross.

It was a good day.

@Usana Thanks! Managed to grab a +Atk/-Def Summer Wolt as well to finally clear the pityrate which is good.

@Zeo Ooof jealous of that Echidna. Still no sign of her in my main.

@daisy jane @Landmaster @Diovani Bressan

So i decided I wasn't seriously pulling in the legendary banner, so I dumped my orbs trying to get Conrad/Almlica, or a blue/colourless in the double seasonal. Even some orbs getting a Rath for Wolf Emblem/Def Smoke.

...In hindsight I forgot about the upcoming Blazing Wind banner 

No Rath but I did get a 4 star +Res/-Def V!Conrad with the last of my orbs which is workable. Also managed to grab a dupe H!Mia while going for D!Nephenee, +Def/-Spd so safe to fodder (I think i'll just use the built neutral as is)

...Now to hope either Igrene comes quickly or for some reason...isn't in the banner lol.

Me: I feel like doing a yolo attempt for dancer Reinhardt. One last try to get him before I have to wait for another rerun, I guess since I'm not interested in legendary Chrom at all... Would be cool if I got a +Atk one...

2UUtDZ8.jpg

...What. OMG YES lol. He actually appeared! But I can't be so lucky here that his asset is--

BU3spRG.jpg

WHAT. O_O HOLY SHIT. I had to make sure I was looking at this right! Holy. Shit. I actually got +Atk dancer Rein on a yolo where I wanted exactly that and he was color sharing too. What are the chances, people.

Kinda what I needed to make my day! I've felt blah all morning for some reason.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I actually got +Atk dancer Rein on a yolo where I wanted exact that and he was color sharing too. What are the chances, people.

Those odds look steep. Glad to know you got him, though!

In more cases than I'd like to admit, I'd get the character I wanted, but with a crummy asset/flaw.

11 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Those odds look steep. Glad to know you got him, though!

In more cases than I'd like to admit, I'd get the character I wanted, but with a crummy asset/flaw.

Yeah, totally. Thanks!

And same here, honestly. This pull was the first time I ever got exactly the unit and asset I wanted on a yolo.

Well, one time I pulled a +Spd Elincia on a free pull, but since it was a free pull, I don't really count it as a yolo.

Edited by Anacybele