13 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Fun fact, all 3 of the Duma I've pulled have been +Spd for some bizarre reason...

Meanwhile me with 3 -Def Dumas, IDK what his deal is with hating that stat for me~ Congrats on your pulls, though!

Meanwhile (again), Legendary Banner wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst~ I got 3 more Dumas before finally getting an Alm merge~ He really doesn't like me but I'll take 3 Dumas over 7 Leannes. Also got a random Azura~ Did get my targets, just took way more Orbs than I wanted~

Also ended up finally breaking that 11% on the Double Special Heroes~

AY2BCIN.png?1 

Still got 400 Orbs to try to finish Elise in a couple weeks. Hopefully I won't be too unlucky there~

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a +Atk Duo Alm (That's my 3rd +Atk unit in a row, I guess the game heard me when I said no more -Atk) after 24 orbs. It's funny because I didn't know his Duo effect healed status until a recent AR replay where the guy healed of the gravity from the heavy trap. I probably wouldn't have tried to summon on that banner again otherwise.

Aww, be careful of what you wish for I suppose. After getting that Sothis yesterday, I accumulated 9 orbs this reset. I went again for Eirika... first red got me my first Phina, +Spd/-Def. Good IVs, and I like the girl a lot, so I guess she will become my go to Sword Dancer now. Better than another Sothis, sad it’s Eirika.

Still a few days left... I hope I can get Eirika in the next session!

Might as well try to get Igrene so I'm 2/2 on red bows.

1. 4* Seliph: Not even close.

If memory serves the next Weekly Revival has B!Lucina on it. Depending on the next New Heroes banner I might actually spend some orbs to get her another merge.

I only had 70ish orbs, but I decided to try for Igrene anyway since I didn't have a red bow yet (and I'd tried for her and NY Anna, albeit not a lot).

I got a random Lucina and Kana instead. 😕

But soon after that:

d4Po1RL.jpg

I'm not as annoyed anymore all of a sudden! +Def, -Res is okay with me in the IV department too. Igrene is kinda cool and I still lacked a red bow even though I tried a bit for NY Anna.

And I still had orbs left to spare. I got three 5 stars in 40ish orbs I think (it's just too bad two of them are now combat manuals). I decided to replenish some through the shop though, as the upcoming New Heroes banner may have somebody I want.

@mcsilas Hope Igrene comes for you since she's here!

@mampfoid @Alexmender @daisy jane @Landmaster

So the Igrene banner dropped. I've been faltering here and there pulling even though I said I'd save, but I have around 20+ orbs stashed away that can't be used. Went into the Blazing Wind banner and got 3 red and 2 gray stones which was a better situation than I expected. I got a Roy and a Hana in the first two, but the third?

Spoiler

ylAdQJf.png

A very nice surprise. I've been playing around with her on my nephew's account as his main orb collector since her debut banner and she's done a fantastic job so it's nice to have her for myself. Unfortunately +HP/-ATK which bites. Unlike my nephew's account though I don't lack damage dealers that happen to be level 40. He's got tons of characters that are absurdly powerful (like +ATK Winter Sothis) but he doesn't really level any of his characters. So I'm not lacking nukes but it's too bad. It's fine though, when another one comes around I can fodder this one. Maybe I'll have an Ophelia and I'll be able to give her the LND4/SS combo and then I'll have two fantastic AoE nukes.

After wasting a few more orbs than I should have on the legendary and double special heroes banner halfheartedly, this was nice. And gave me the push that I needed to stop pulling on any of the current banners.

So the Revival banner is finally here. I spent 350 orbs so far on the legendary banner.

Revival time:

Second circle nets me a merge for B!Ike, he’s at +2.

And the. The drought started. Nothing, literally nothing worthwhile fodder wise except 1 Reyson(+9 now woop!) until I spent 170 orbs. And suddenly, in one circle, two B!Lucina’s and an extra B!Ike!

So now I have a +res +1 Lucina for AR and a +3 B!Ike, also + Res.

Then I went back to the Legendary banner. Since my Last post, i got an extra Alm merge, so L’Alm is +3 as well. I also got another Julia, who could also be +3 is I wanted, but fodder. 

Last 5 star was sadly F!F!Corrin, so that’s and extra copy of sudden panic I guess. 

All said and done, i got:

3 Julia

2 Alm

1 Azura

1 Chrom

1 Corrin

2 B!Ike

2 B!Lucina

If I recall correctly, that was it, for about 550 orbs.

I have 100 orbs left, which have use elsewhere.

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane @silverserpent @mampfoid and anyone else who cares...

crowned_exalt_chrom_by_thesilentchloey_d

I don't care about his IVs but holy shit thank god his Atk stat was untouched.  I can't stress this enough, his Atk stat is neutral, but I am officially happy.  Husbando collection complete but who knows maybe we might see a Blue Chrom/ Male Grima core team at some point XD Chloey is one happy ducky and the pity rate...9.75%ish I didn't check but it was still a very rough ride all things considered.

11 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@TheSilentChloey Whoohoo! Welcome to the Best Dork Club! Considering his Spd is 26 at Neutral, it'll at least stop a couple more doubles. But yay for neutral Atk!

XD Now I can have a #TeamChrom because I have a +HP Red Chrom, and an unfortunate -Atk Green Chrom and now mr Neutral Atk Blue Chrom XD

Also thanks XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey

@Zeo Ooo congrats on the Igrene! Too bad about the bane, but with LaD4 + SS she's still pretty strong

@Landmaster @daisy jane

As for me? Well I had 39 orbs.

Free summon was a Blazing Wind red unit. Soleil heh.

2nd circle no reds- pulled a Gunther.

3rd circle had two reds. First red was a +Def/-Res Young Tiki! Pretty neat, never had her, and more dragon killers are awesome. Pity rate reset.

Then I had to farm a bit more orbs to get to 20 just in case... 2 more reds appeared.

First one.... was +HP/-Def Igrene! Awesome, I really lucked out with such a small orb pile. Opened the other just in case but it was just a Corrin. 

Now I can complete the archer weapon triangle! Kind of funny since except for Tiki, my recent summons have been all the archer colours in an (almost) row (Wolt/Lyn/Nephenee/Igrene).

As for the revival banner, also got a free +Spd/-Res B!Ike!

Well I managed to finish up the pity rate on this years Valentine banner with... Valentine Conrad.
...and Helpful Chrom.

On one hand damn, on the other hand oh well, least I got out of this with a broken pity rate at ALL. But this banner did exhaust almost every source of free orbs I had available, so kind of a bummer on that front...

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

@Nym @Rezzy @daisy jane @silverserpent @mampfoid and anyone else who cares...

crowned_exalt_chrom_by_thesilentchloey_d

I don't care about his IVs but holy shit thank god his Atk stat was untouched.  I can't stress this enough, his Atk stat is neutral, but I am officially happy.  Husbando collection complete but who knows maybe we might see a Blue Chrom/ Male Grima core team at some point XD Chloey is one happy ducky and the pity rate...9.75%ish I didn't check but it was still a very rough ride all things considered.

Congrats on finally getting him!  Looking spiffy in that jacket.

Cost me an orb pack, but...

G6yZVpq.jpg

I can finally fix my Gray who's been -Atk FOREVER! Ever since I pulled him in 2017 off the first Sacred Stones banner while trying to get Seth. lol

This new Gray is +Def, -Res.

Edited by Anacybele

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@TheSilentChloey Congrats! Glad that went so smoothly for you. 

Thanks XD too bad he has been avoiding me since I got that first copy though.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on finally getting him!  Looking spiffy in that jacket.

Thanks XD I thought so too, and I'm glad I got him, even if his IVs are a little shakey.

Alright, Weekly Revival 19. B!Lucina could use another merge, so I'll snipe a few blues. 126 orbs to start.

1. 3* Abel: SI fodder.
  2. 4* Reinhardt: Ugh.
  3. 4* Clair: Meh.

That was unimpressive. One more time. 118 orbs left.

1. 4* Abel: Okay?
  2. 4* Catria: Meh.

And I'll give it one last go. 109 orbs left.

1. 4* Sully: Draw Back fodder.
  2. 4* Oboro: Feathers.
  3. 4* Abel: Are you trying to tell me something?

That was an unusual session. I need to see what the upcoming New Heroes banner is before I commit more orbs here.

So because I just can’t help myself, I decided to buy and spend a couple orbs on Chrom’s banner after ponying up more money for FEH Pass. I can say I at least got something out of it:

Spoiler

NzzHJnS.png

Can I please permanently delete Est specifically from the summoning pool?

No, I still don’t have either Duma or L!Alm for the record. Aren’t these banners great?

That said, that is another feral Corrin merge which puts her at +4 now. I’ll certainly at least consider using the F2P nest egg I’m trying to build up to fish for those remaining merges.