@Anacybele Huh, that's interesting. I got an Eldigan too, albeit as my free summon. Mine is +Spd -Atk so not the best IV's but I had a +1 merged one already so he's +2 now. Congrats on your +10 Ike. Those are some seriously nice stats!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Super congrats, it's really hard to +10 5* exclusives. 

Yeah, though this banner having a 4% focus rate rather than the usual 3% helped too! Thanks, Rezzy! ^^

EDIT: @Michelaar Hey, thanks! Yeah, I love the stats and stuff that Ike gets in this game! I'm so glad IS treats him well when they shit on so many other males in this game. Makes me worried at times for characters like Sylvain who could get shafted despite his popularity, and even despite that he'll have a prf in the Lance of Ruin.

Edited by Anacybele

Pulls #23 - #29 on Journey Begins:

Spoiler

23. 5* Nina, +Atk/-Def
24. 3* Wrys, +Spd/-Res
25. 4* Python, +HP/-Def
26. 3* Soren, +Def/-Atk

27. 4* Klein, +Spd/-Res
28. 5* Forrest, +Atk/-Def
29. 3* L'Arachel, +HP/-Def

Spoiler

VWrtaUQ.png?1ZEHudCo.png?1

No +Atk Ophelia to go with the +Atk Forrest and +Atk Nina, RIP.

This banner is progressing pretty nicely, I'd say.

I went for the 40 pulls since I had plenty of orbs and still have some left for the next new hero banner.

I guess as the saying of being careful what you wish for is true since I wished to get unlucky.

I only pulled one more Lilith and that was it. The only previous 5* pulls were Ranulf and Lilith on the first set.

I went for a free 5* Rinkah.

Halfway into the new banner (20/40 summons), and Forging Bonds tickets yielded no 5* units. Lilith appeared, though, so if I spend a little more on the game (guess Trials of Mana will need to wait--well, it theoretically can, since I'm playing Final Fantasy 12 on the Switch rn), I can get Midori as my free unit. The cuddly dragon flier is +HP/-Res, which is okay; the Spd is untouched at least.

Edited by Karimlan

First of all, I can’t believe they actually brought back Duo Hector on *these* kinda banners! It sets a good precedent.

anyway, I have been saving hard for young Marth, but I really needed L’Arachel... and Hector too... so I spent ~120 orbs:

2 W Fae’s, both of them not new. One +Res/-Spd, other +Res/-Def. Immediately merged one of them into my original, +Spd/-Res lol.

Finally, I got H L’Arachel in the same circle as the second! She came in at +HP/-Atk LOL 😞 of course... but I don’t care!! I would rather have her like this than not at all.

This was at around... 70 orbs spent? So i decided to keep trying for a red unit... I got Dancing Ishtar at +Atk/-Spd a few orbs later, which is cool cuz I kinda wanted her!! A bummer about the bane, but I’ll use her to dance only. 
i kept trying... and finall, Duo Hector at -Atk/+Spd... LOL. I consider my luck fairly good overall but the babes are a bummer. Oh well. I am still very much a satisfied summoner! I now have all duo units!

Edited by SockPuppet

Not too keen on 6% banners but that summoning itch hit me. Did a full round instead of my initial plan of only reds.

4* Eirika
3* Shanna
4* Clarine
5* Halloween L'Arachel +Res -Spd
4* Effie

I'll take it. Unfortunate nature, but even if she had a good one I doubt I'd have used her anyway. Her totally excellent outfit is all I need of her. (It's interesting because I don't like her base version art much, it's too soft for my liking)

I usually am not for seasonals, but when I saw Ishtar.....I became weak.

She's the best seasonal unit for me so far due to her weapon, statspread and especially skillset.

Since Hector would be an ok "pitybreaker" for not having him, I dipped into this banner by pulling red.

First two red gave me two 3* Roys and third one gave me +spd/-HP Ishtar.

Best unit with best possible nature - whohoo!

So I just got paid my last paycheck due to working at a school during the virus, decided to treat myself to some orbs, nothing much. Within my first 10 orbs, I got two more Lilith's and one was +Atk, so I merged them all with the +Atk one. Look at this beauty. With my teams skills and support, she ends up with like 81 attack. It's crazy! And I'm about to +6 my Conrad too!130668997_Screenshot_20200414-010253_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.f411cc0aa03760788e8809353b6e44ec.jpg

Needed pumkin a box for GaleCam strats in AR. Got it, cost 126 orbs. =[ 

Nothing else, even though I went blue, red and grey since swift sparrow 3 would be great fodder for Klein and B duel infantry is something I want badly for Nailah and Nowi.

40 orbs later, B duel Infantry get. That wqs better than the first goal. Got both units I wanted luckily. Now just to farm feathers.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Nothing interesting in the free pull in the double seasonal banner. I am also pretty happy that sothis wasn't in there as Julia is returning and I plan to get a merge or two. 

I also did 3 pulls in the fates banner as I figured that the free 5* would happen in Thursday as I was missing one orb (again). Nothing interesting. At least in the last two pulls I hope to pull if not a 5* the last Fae merge. 

Not too excited about the focus unit lineup for the double special heroes banner, but my free pull did give me my first Ferdinand! He's 3* with an average nature (+HP, -Res) though, so I don't think this will be the one I upgrade.

This Special Heroes banner doesn't interest me enough to spend orbs, so I'll try to get a green free pull.

1. 5* H!L'Arachel: Lucky me! She can join Olwen as an offensive green magic cavalry. +Def/-HP is middling, but at least it's not actively bad.

A pleasant surprise there. The orb stockpile can remain untouched.

Purchased three Orb packs (well, two including the CYL Lyn Care Package), and went for full summoning circles. 

The good news: I got two 5* characters on red orbs.

The not-so-good news: None of them had a cute backpack and ponytails. (Laegjarn, Flying Olivia)

35 summons in, and it looks a lot like I'll have but one Midori--the free one.

As far as the repeat Seasonal banner goes, I got a free Ishtar, whose Swift Sparrow 3 I intend to give to the Lilith I had gotten yesterday.

Oh, this big special heroes banner has a lot of units I don't have. I decided to pull primarily blue for Ilyana though, because Tellius bias and I don't yet have a blue tome armor. I tried a bit for her when she debuted, but no luck. I wouldn't mind having dancer Berkut either, but yeah.

I ended up having to buy a small orb pack for her to show up, but I did get Ilyana!

zRi3X8X.jpg

She's +Atk, -Res. Not the best bane, but that boon is nice, for sure. I also got pitybroken by Christmas Fae not long before this. She's +HP, -Spd which is fine.

I didn't think Duo!Hector would be on this, dang forget about saving this month I am pulling until he comes home (I hope).  So far I have spent around 40 orbs and got a neutral Dancer!Berkut when there were no reds, but he was my second most wanted on this rerun banner so I am happy, now for Hector to come home soon please Naga.  At least TT is happening during this one so I hope I can get him this time since there are not as many red pity breakers in this banner.