With today's banner announcement I spent more orbs hoping for a better copy of the Whitewings.

First circle gave me Ced and second gave me the Whitewings (neutral).

About 130 orbs for Marth, Caeda, 2x Whitewings and Ced - phenomenal!

This banner equals all the shit out I had with Legendary banner.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to give another Hrid merge a shot since my birthday was about over. I got a legendary Marth instead. Well, it's a 5 star, at least! I can't say I didn't pull one on my birthday. He's at +5 now though, wow. I didn't realize I'd pulled that many of him. I wasn't ever even trying. It just seems that he and Ryoma wind up on legendary/mythic banners where I want to pull red. lol

Also, I didn't use many orbs here, thankfully. I want to save some for DAT FALLEN IKE.

Edited by Anacybele

I noticed that the Spring orb pack was on it's last day, so I went and treated myself to it and put the orbs towards Edelgard's banner. While I got almost no greens (the one I did get was just a 4* Libra), I did at least get this:

Spoiler

QogYEJw.png

Unfortunately, she decided that she wanted to emulate her Mirage partner a bit too closely and showed up with +Res/-Atk.

Anyways, I guess that'll be it for that banner. I need to make sure that I can get fallen Ike (preferably before the 40th summon).

More tickets!

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Hana (Ha Nah. Neutral)

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green

4* Wrys (Still frowning at launch units. +Def/-Res)

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Thetys (IT'S A NEW COLOURLESS 4* UNIT I HAVE WAITED EONS +Atk/-Def DO I MAKE HER GOOD?)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Sothe (Alright, not so bad either. +HP/-Res)

Back to Hubert's favourite banner.

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue

3* Hawkeye (Please no. +Def/-HP), 4* Est (Why? +Res/-HP), 3* Fae (This banner sucks. +Res/-HP), 4* Gaius (Literally -100% interest. Neutral), 3* Setsuna (You know, I never got Tanya. That'd be nice. +Def/-Res)

9%

I'll have to gather again.

3 more tickets acquired, 3 more attempts at Flora.

1. 4* Sophia: Feathers.
  2. 4* Roy: More feathers.
  3. 4* Silvia: Even more feathers.

Supremely disappointing. Not even any good skill fodder.

So, I went for Picnic Flora and Picnic Lukas. Got pity broken by Fallen Mareeta. Okay, sure. I pulled some more. Tonight, I was pity broken by Eldigan. At least both are new, but...

Well, that's all I'm spending on this banner. Now, I have 3 orbs and will hopefully gain enough for a free unit from the upcoming new banner before it ends.

My luck with these tickets is starting to concern me about my luck going forward:

Spoiler

GW4odx9.png

Regardless, that erases her awful Atk flaw so that’s really good.

Maybe at this point, I should try picking a blue or two with the remaining tickets just to see if I can blunder into picnic Lukas too.

@mampfoid @Alexmender @mcsilas @DLNarshen @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy

Don't think I haven't seen everyone's posts. Jealous of people pulling Edelgard but I can live without her for now. My new budget forces me to use a lot more restraint and think about my choices.

So it's my birthday today~ And I was thinking I'd allot 20 more orbs to the legendary banner to see what I can grab if anything. So I went back to the Legendary banner one last time and 14 orbs later~

siZyWtU.png

Technically speaking this is worst case scenario (aside from of course nothing) but I couldn't lose sniping green and colorless. This Larum is +DEF/-SPD, but she's a dancer, one with eff damage against dragons and 40 Dragonflowers. So the value is 100% there. Plus now I have a dancer for FE6 clears if I want to be a purist. Not the best *5 in the world but I'll take the birthday present regardless and I got it for a steal.

With 11 tickets unclaimed on the picnic banner, 4 more on the way and a strong Fallen Heroes banner with 5 free summons there I seriously have to watch my orbs right now. I'm at 55 now after spending the 14 on the Leg just now and I'm 37/120 on my budget so I have to be really careful or I'll be SoL when the mythic drops or heaven forbid the seasonal banner has something that catches my interest.

Edited by Zeo

42 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid @Alexmender @mcsilas @DLNarshen @Landmaster

Don't think I haven't seen everyone's posts. Jealous of people pulling Edelgard but I can live without her for now. My new budget forces me to use a lot more restraint and think about my choices.

So it's my birthday today~ And I was thinking I'd allot 20 more orbs to the legendary banner to see what I can grab if anything. So I went back to the Legendary banner one last time and 14 orbs later~

siZyWtU.png

Technically speaking this is worst case scenario (aside from of course nothing) but I couldn't lose sniping green and colorless. This Larum is +DEF/-SPD, but she's a dancer, one with eff damage against dragons and 40 Dragonflowers. So the value is 100% there. Plus now I have a dancer for FE6 clears if I want to be a purist. Not the best *5 in the world but I'll take the birthday present regardless and I got it for a steal.

With 11 tickets unclaimed on the picnic banner, 4 more on the way and a strong Fallen Heroes banner with 5 free summons there I seriously have to watch my orbs right now. I'm at 55 now after spending the 14 on the Leg just now and I'm 37/120 on my budget so I have to be really careful or I'll be SoL when the mythic drops or heaven forbid the seasonal banner has something that catches my interest.

Ayyyyee Happy birthday!

@Zeo Congratulations on Larum! Colourless still likes you, congrats on getting the rarest unit in the game for the Herodex lol

Also even more importantly, happy birthday!

edit: so I decided to summon again on legendary since I wanted a new unit for my second instead of Nagi. Used up 65 orbs but I got +Res/-Def Legendary Celica on a 4 green circle! Ticked off that list, now Alm has his partner. Then did a YOLO on Kid banner for Marth, and got a 4 star +Atk/-Res Kid Marth! Finally, something nice and quick for a change.

On my main I dumped 31 orbs trying to fish for HB4 or Celica but nothing, oh well. Tried kid banner as well and got Atk/-Def Kid Marth (and the other red was a +Res/Atk Raigh blegh). Not as great of a bane but hey at least I'm done with it quickly as well, with a comfortable 100 orb stash, I think I decided not to do the guaranteed pull on the Fallen banner anyway.

oh and yesterday i pulled +Def/-HP Male Byleth on a ticket

Edited by mcsilas

@Zeo Happy birthday! 

Congrats on the Larum, she's extremely rare. Even if her nature is eh, she has utility as a dancer and her dagger is pretty sick for shutting down Vantage strats in AR-D so she also brings good value fodder-wise.

Decided to do some last-minute green pulling on Edelgard's banner. Did 5 single-pull sessions, and the first one with a green orb had my third Nagi! So I can afford to feed one to Gwendolyn and the other to Jaffar.

The new one also has a way better nature than my previous two - it's +Res/-Spd, while the other two were +Spd with banes in Def/Atk. Which is great, but the fact that it's a unit I want to fodder rather than merge means foddering my old one will require throwing away her Astra blessing and the 4* skill fodder I gave her. It'll be worth it for the upgrade, but it still kind of stings.

Uhhhh

Today's free summon on the picnic banner gave me a regular Celica.

I don't know why I get so many off-focus Celicas. Do I look like Alm?

...Oh my gosh, game. Today's ticket is yet another off-focus red 5 star.

This is the THIRD ONE. Why can't I get Flora?!

Though in this case I'm not super annoyed because that 5 star I just got is LUKE. Yeah, Luke! My second one when this dude is super rare due to having barely been on any banners. lol I like him and merging him is nice, but come the fuck on, just give me Picnic Flora and stop with all the off focus reds already.

First was Celica, then Lysithea, now this. I'm glad at least one was a 5 star I didn't have though (Lysithea).

17 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Uhhhh

Today's free summon on the picnic banner gave me a regular Celica.

I don't know why I get so many off-focus Celicas. Do I look like Alm?

can you direct that Celica love my way? LOL 

@Zeo happy belated birthday - i am so jealous of your Larum. 

Just realized the Golden Week quests were disappearing and ground out the last two tickets. Pulled blue for Lukas merges and got...Petra? Who happens to Mirror the copy I already have. I'm sure I can give Atk/Spd Form to somebody, I don't need an HP boon.

3,968 total pulled units, I'm about to do a mass manual.

Ferdinand (+Def/-Res): Going to +10!

Klein (+Atk/-Spd): This isn't the worst thing ever, thanks to bane erasure.

Pulled a bit from the new banner.

In three circles I got BlueFallenCorrin..... and two Lysitheas.

She's kinda fallen too in some way and I love her anyways, so this is just awesome!

Corrin is +spd / -atk, so another copy would be fantastic.

I wanted to get either Ike or Julia as free unit (still have to Idea who to pick), but if I shouldn't pull another copy of Corrin, I would pick him and let him run with a speed boon.

Honestly I didn't even want to pull from this banner, but having no colourless orbs in three circles and getting welcomed with a free Lysithea, dragged me into it.

Edited by Falcom Knight

No fallen heroes, but I did pull Ylgr off the glimmer banner. Honestly, she and Claude were my top priorities so I'm okay with this. Although, do I REALLY want to go back in for Claude a third time at 3.00% and only 3 days left?

Regular Claude will probably have other banners, right?