Fire Emblem Heroes | Serenes Friends List

Elieson

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

I'm on Team Cherche, I can put Takumi in front if you would like

Yes. do u remember what page your Friend ID is ?

Who u plan to side after? Just asking. (I dont know if the quest will repeat)

Just now, Ryuke said:

Yes. do u remember what page your Friend ID is ?

Who u plan to side after? Just asking. (I dont know if the quest will repeat)

My friend ID is 2667371554.  I'll have Takumi in as soon as class ends and I can add my male Leo or Male Corrin in later if you'd like.  I'm not sure if I will side with Cordelia or Minerva.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

My friend ID is 2667371554.  I'll have Takumi in as soon as class ends and I can add my male Leo or Male Corrin in later if you'd like.  I'm not sure if I will side with Cordelia or Minerva.

Added. Thanks man!

More or less the same. Then.. jump ship Camilla? or Nah...
Cordelia will get thromp then if u go to Cam : u get 500 feathers.. but Minerva will win that 500 feathers and then thromp.

Idk how many flags u have left. I am planning to waste them all today. Doing an experiment-throw all the flags... might as well.

5 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Added. Thanks man!

More or less the same. Then.. jump ship Camilla? or Nah...
Cordelia will get thromp then if u go to Cam : u get 500 feathers.. but Minerva will win that 500 feathers and then thromp.

Idk how many flags u have left. I am planning to waste them all today. Doing an experiment-throw all the flags... might as well.

I do plan on dumping my flags on Cherche today.  It will all depend on how I'm feeling that specific day.  Let me know if you want me to change to a red later on.

Well guess I'll put this here because Gauntlet (currently on team Palla, but will move to least popular character next round, and not Camilla for the final) Friend ID: 6039996639 (look at all those multiples of 3!) in game name is same as you see here 

Normally I'll have Ursula up front until I find/have what I need to make a better meta/arena defense, I've got Michalis up front for the gauntlet, but can put whoever seems to be most helpful up upon request. 

Send me a pm on Serenes when you send the FR so I know who you are and don't mistake you for a random 

EDIT: I will have Gwendy up front for the gauntlet since she is much more powerful than Michalis right now

Edited by BestFriendJ0

1 hour ago, Ryuke said:

Who's in TEAM CHERCHE and have RED/COLOLESS?

I've got red covered on team Cherche - Lv 40* Lucina is my leader right now. Will be switching to team Camilla if Cherche should fall.

Friend code: 7909740863

(In-game name is Ilia)

16 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I've got red covered on team Cherche - Lv 40* Lucina is my leader right now. Will be switching to team Camilla if Cherche should fall.

Friend code: 7909740863

(In-game name is Ilia)

Added.

Might  see you in the final round for team bandwagon. (500 feathers vs being the worst one in team Minerva)

Greetings! Lyrai here. Right now, a voting gauntlet is underway, so I'll put myself here in case anyone needs me.

I have a 5 star Michalis with QR and Bonfire as my main character at the moment. I'm supporting Minerva, Michalis's sibling. You can add me with this ID: 7760808024

Hoping to see more friends soon. For Macedon! :lol:

Posted in the Voting Gauntlet discussion thread before realising that I should probably try here too.

Code: 6514855119

I'm supporting Team Cordelia (undecided on who I'll be joining after if she loses to Camilla though) and would love some friends with green unit leads for the quest! Klein is set as my rep, and I can swap him out for another unit if you need a different colour; I have Minerva, Eldigan, Tharja and Reinhardt all at 5* level 40.

I've played this game since the release date and just joined in the forum.

ID: 6258075094

My leader is Sharena and she may always ever be the leader, because I think I rely on her so much on defense arena I just let her have the seat.

Edit: Ike came and changed my defense team. He's on the front now.

Edited by yucca

Hi, i've been playing since day, feel free to add me ! :)

PowerVZ|5822931383

My leader is Kagero, because she leads the way by destroying any enemy that stands in her path :p

Edited by PowerVZ

Just a little update my ID is 3649214494 for anyone who wants to add me.

I normally sport a +3 quadsuna or a +6Marth/Ericka :)

My ign is Setsuna since she is waifu.

Edited by Shiro

• 2 weeks later...

I never actually put mine

Name is Glaceon Mage

Lead changes sometimes, it's Micaiah as of right now, but it may switch to Shanna, Roy, Leo, or Eirika sometimes

EDIT: I put this as a note in my sig but for future reference, please tell me if you add me, if I don't know who you are I either leave the request idle or reject it.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I finally got my Heroes app back (although I had to restart everything... I'm so sorry bunny Camilla)!

Well anyway, here's my new ID : 4828828674.

Lead character is Azura, I may switch to Tharja later tho.