Fire Emblem Heroes | Serenes Friends List

Elieson

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In interest of getting more points in the next gauntlet while not having to have a friend list of complete randos, I thought friending people on SF would be the best answer.

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND (that totally doesn't sound lame at all).

You guys can make good use of my Escape Route/Wings of Mercy +1 Azura.

13 hours ago, Fruity Insanity said:

In interest of getting more points in the next gauntlet while not having to have a friend list of complete randos, I thought friending people on SF would be the best answer.

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND (that totally doesn't sound lame at all).

You guys can make good use of my Escape Route/Wings of Mercy +1 Azura.

Mmm friends can inherance habilities? XD

16 hours ago, ignis_z said:

Mmm friends can inherance habilities? XD

While in the Gauntlet, you can use your friend's lead unit - assuming you're on the same team.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

While in the Gauntlet, you can use your friend's lead unit - assuming you're on the same team.

Mm sorry my english is si bad, Gauntlet ?and same team? We can Play toguether ?? I sended you an invi.

1 hour ago, ignis_z said:

Mm sorry my english is si bad, Gauntlet ?and same team? We can Play toguether ?? I sended you an invi.

The voting gauntlet is that thing in the lower right corner.  It's set to start in a couple of days.  If you side with Leo (who I'm going with), you may see a heavily-customized Jakob under your control - that's my character.

Might as well put my friend code here if anyone wants to use my Haxtor, Lobster Lord or Reinman for voting gauntlets. xD

Rein is my lead, naturally.

I always get the same Odin when fighting for team Sanaki... I need some friends.

For the Gauntlet I have my lead set to Vantage!Hector. I also have a DB Reinhardt and a Ravenadept Swordbreaker!Sanaki.

I already have it in my signature, but I haven't posted my code in this topic yet so here it is for anyone who has signatures hidden and/or only browses SF on mobile devices.

Name: Tybrosion

Lead: Ninian Nino

I'm on Team Leo (soon to be Team Tharja) for reference. Feel free to add me whether you're Team Leo or not. If you are Team Leo, I also have units such as Vantage Ryoma, Ninian and buff bot Ephraim (Rally Defense, Fortify Res) that I can use as my lead just to name a few.

Edited by Tybrosion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very well, I suppose I can share my User ID. Mind you, I shall only accept your request if you possess a most excellent name or if you are perhaps well-acquainted with me.

ID: 1931629388

Name: Clarine

Leader: Clarine

Edited by Clarine

Name: Zenelle

Leader: Gaius

Heya, shall be on Team Priscilla this time round, but would like to add more active players anyway, since most of mine have been off for a while. My leader is Gaius currently, but planning to change to Xander or an archer. Feel free to request - I have quite a lot of 5*'s at my disposal, though not all SI'd. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arcturus | 9998678731 
I usually am around tier 17/18/19 depending on the bonus units.
I have a 5* Eliwood +spd -hp as lead.I might switch from time to time.
Be careful though I tend to delete people who haven't played the game for 2 weeks or more or whose leader isn't at least optimised .