Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Lanko The first unit (leftmost) on the very first team will appear at the very top of your home screen. This is your friend unit. When you view your friends list, it will also show you what unit you are currently sharing. When you are making brigades for Rival Domains, etc., friend units are locked in their current state. This means that even if the owner makes changes to their friend unit or swaps out the unit for a different one, you will still have an unchanged copy of the original unit present in the friend section of brigade creation (represented by green heart icons). You can choose to update friend units on the brigade screen, and this will update all friend units to their current state (which often means that some units have been replaced for others). I think Voting Gauntlet uses updated versions of friend units automatically though.

I usually offer Dorcas or Naesala, but can provide Reinhardt, Caeda, or Cherche as merged units if you are interested.  If you don't update friends, you can keep whichever unit you want even if it is changed later. Of course, you can always make specific requests too.

@Lanko OK, request sent. You have to accept it on your end. By the way, your name appears to be the default "Kiran." If you would like to change it, you can go to "Misc." (button next to "Shop") -> "FAQ/Etc." -> "Change Nickname." Names are limited to 12 characters and will be displayed in the banner at the top of the screen near the orb count. You can change your name at anytime.

Edited by Tree

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

@Lanko OK, request sent. You have to accept it on your end. By the way, your name appears to be the default "Kiran." If you would like to change it, you can go to "Misc." (button next to "Shop") -> "FAQ/Etc." -> "Change Nickname." Names are limited to 12 characters and will be displayed in the banner at the top of the screen near the orb count. You can change your name at anytime.

Thanks, I was wondering if I would be able to change my name =p

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for friends to boost my Allegiance Battles score -- those with a Blue lead especially, but all are welcome.

My lead is a +7 Surtr -- sometimes I change it to a +4 Brave Lyn or +9 Olivia.

My ID:  9634670148

Looking for a friend who scores 800 or more points in their Battle Score (and I DO specifically mean just the battle score, not the total score) in Allegiance Battles on a consistent basis. My current friend list consistently gives me two +8s and one +7 in friend bonuses.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 12:48 PM, Nimrod said:

I just started out - tier 4 with a +0 Lewyn

Most of us here probably already have access to plenty of powerful friend units. The unit isn't that important - just share your favorite one. I'll accept any forum member if I have room. For non-forum members, my only real requirement is having an interesting name. 😀

Something to note: during Voting Gauntlet, players get 10% bonus points for using that team's unit. Once you pick a team, it's generally best to change your lead unit to a different color to help your friends complete the color quests faster.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

It's me again - deleted my account yesterday - buying orbs spoilt it for me (again!), hope I will become wiser now. Guess it's either/or for me like with many things in life.

Anyway, I set up a new account today. Hope you will accept me (again) when I send you a request.

Thanks!

Edited by Nimrod

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just realized this exists.

Name: Silva

ID: 5461105488

Lead: Lyon

Needless to say, as much as I love Lyon, I will be making post-skip Dimitri my new 10+ project whenever he gets in~

Screenshot_20200102-224543_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Edited by Silver Lightning