Fusing heroes?

Shadow Stalker X

Not sure what's going on with this. The game says that if you have two of the same hero at the same rank, then you can fuse them together to combine their SP, and possibly get stat bonuses. Thing is, I did two full rounds of pulls earlier, and I ended up getting two Ravens at 4*. I thought I would be able to fuse them together, but when I go into the options that are supposed to allow it, it doesn't let me proceed forward with the fusion. Anyone know if there might me some other requirement I'm supposed to fulfill to go forward with fusion?

Can you post screenshot of the exact problem?

Just to clarify, this is how you fusion

1. Pick a character you want to fuse

2. Tap one of the two squares above to place him/her there

3. Repeat step 1 until the two squares are filled

4. Proceed with fusion

Note: You can fuse higher rarity chara with lower rarity one, it seems.

Edited by pianime94

If you didn't change your option, both your Raven are locked. (4* and 5* are automatically locked to prevent deleting them by error)

Edited by Sartek

44 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Can you post screenshot of the exact problem?

Just to clarify, this is how you fusion

1. Pick a character you want to fuse

2. Tap one of the two squares above to place him/her there

3. Repeat step 1 until the two squares are filled

4. Proceed with fusion

Note: You can fuse higher rarity chara with lower rarity one, it seems.

Attached the image showing the lack of ability to be able to proceed. And Sartek, you mean the Auto-Favorite option in settings, right? I set it for 5* only, and this image was taken afterwards.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't notice the Heart symbol before now. Figured it out from there.

Screenshot_2017-02-02-10-44-42.png

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok_F4 said:

And what was the result? I managed to get two 5* Lucina and I am afraid of fusing both. Can you use multiple copies of the same character in a team?

I was able to fuse them together. The SP of the two Ravens were combined, and I got a minor stat boost as well. I read that you lose these stat boosts if you rank up the character, but since your's are 5* already, you shouldn't have any problems in fusing them. Also, I never tried it myself, but I don't see why you can't use two copies of a person at once.

I see. I tried fusing two 3* Olivias that I had. Got an SP boost and a level up. I wonder what happen if I cap the level at 5* and fuse them. Do I get stats boost like the items in the other games? or do I lose that stat bonus since the level is already capped? It will take time to experiment.