FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little busy trying to find a new fix for 803-3001 error. I didn't want to use bluestacks workaround, because you still can't normally download FEH from Google Play, and iirc IS used to ban accounts which were used on FEH downloaded not from google play.

So, after doing some research I was able to remove google apps from bluestacks 3, apply signature spoofing support, install microG and then download FEH via Google Play. I didn't get 803-3001 error yet, after 6 hours of testing. Also no google services errors whatsoever.

you can check it below

Edited by mental_offence

On 04.08.2017 at 6:07 AM, Ninferno said:

Bluestacks has been working without 803 for me for a couple of days now using this method:

1. Download and install Bluestacks. Download and install FE Heroes via APK. Start FEH, log on to your account, then back out (i.e. before downloading the 500+ MB update).

2. Go to settings -> apps -> all (which is the right most tab), disable Google Play Games, Play Services/Store/Framework (can't remember their exact names but you know what they are; they are right next to each other as they all carry the Google name. I'm not sure if all of these need to be disabled, but I disable them all just to be sure). Also, when "uninstall update" is an option, be sure to do it.

3. Start FEH again. Error will show up saying you need play service and ask you to enable it. Click the "Enable" in this popup, which brings you to the setting -> apps -> play service page. DO NOT click the "Enable" here, just click Bluestacks' "Back" button to return to FEH. In my experience, you will encounter this twice (error popup -> "enable" -> back -> error popup again -> "enable" again -> back again) but FEH will eventually start as per normal. This behavior is very similar to the AMIDuOS "error popup -> OK -> minimize -> bring it back up" trick mentioned here before.

Hope this work out for you.

well retarted me didnt do these steps just downloaded bluestack3 , the apk linked my account and started playing (never had 803-3001 code too) so am i going to get banned ?

i deleted the game right now and doing these steps..i hope i wont get banned

@Natsume microG won't be installed only if there're google play services still being present in the system.

Try redoing 3rd and 6th steps. Check installed apps and see if there're updates for play services installed. And try to install microg services once again.

Edited by mental_offence

2 hours ago, mental_offence said:

@Natsume microG won't be installed only if there're google play services still being present in the system.

Try redoing 3rd and 6th steps. Check installed apps and see if there're updates for play services installed. And try to install microg services once again.

I checked it, no google play service is running, I had disabled all before, I didn't install bs3 freshly, maybe I should test this on a fresh install..

6 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

@Natsume You're supposed to completely remove these apps by doing steps above, not just disable them.
Try to enable them again and repeat all steps. Or, like you said, you can just reinstall bluestacks and start from the beginning.

I will try it on a fresh install and let you know later :)

Glad to see the Amiduos method has inspired the Bluestacks method. Amiduos was starting to get annoying for me as well.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, mental_offence said:

I was a little busy trying to find a new fix for 803-3001 error. I didn't want to use bluestacks workaround, because you still can't normally download FEH from Google Play, and iirc IS used to ban accounts which were used on FEH downloaded not from google play.

Is that something new? It was working fine for me for quite a while. It seemed like that only happened when you used it to cheat (and maybe reroll since they don't seem to like that either) or purchase orbs. I could be wrong though, and I stopped using emulators recently so I can't speak for what is going on right now.

Edited by Hmm

@Hmm Talking about this ban. Then again these bans weren't applied instantly - iirc several people got banned in some kind of banwave and no bans occured ever since. Who knows if there will be another banwave like this?

I made this guide just to be sure that I won't get ban like this at all.

Edited by mental_offence

18 hours ago, mental_offence said:

8) Enable Google device registration and Google Cloud Messaging. After that launch Google Play and login using your google account. First time after login it will give you RH-01 error. Close Google Play and open it again.

Hi! So where exactly do I enable these features? I long press MicroG Services Core and it opens a new tab on Bluestacks. Selecting the tab throws me back to Link2SD.

@Febro Something is wrong with signature spoofing...

Redo 4th step - note that you're supposed to move framework.jar from extracted archive to removable disk and not other way around (just to be sure).
Uninstall both microg apps, restart bluestacks, then install Framework Proxy and only then Services Core. After that redo 7th and 8th steps.

Edited by mental_offence