FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Ninferno said:

Yeah, I myself had problem downloading that 200 MB installer from the official Chinese Bluestacks site too. Instead, I got it from another forumer's upload. I'm testing it right now, currently downloading the 600MB FEH in-game update after successful log-in; things are looking good. The method to bypass SafetyNet (disable Google services, and just click "back" when asked to enable them) remains the same. In that case, mental_offence's cleaner method should probably work too.

If I play for a few hours and I don't get 803'ed, I will upload the BS installer for those who want to try out. That is, if they don't mind the Chinese interface (you can change the language within Android to English, but not BS itself). I don't know how many people would bother with this. Probably not that many. lol   

Overall, Marbels' method may be more applicable for most people.

I can't seem to get @Marbels's method to work, so I, too, would appreciate you providing it ASAP. I've tried it with the version Marbels listed, along with the new version, and it's been no good. FEH just doesn't start at all when I'm running the FGO instance, and I've tried disabling and force stopping all of the Google stuff. There was also someone on Reddit who made a video and also had patches for the FGO instance, I tried that several times as well. I think I saw @Zeo in the comment section for the video saying it worked for him. Whenever I try to run FEH, sometimes nothing happens at all, sometimes the background of the emulator just goes black for a moment, sometimes it will rotate it for a moment, but that's it.

I tried the Jellybean Pro for AmiDuOS, and the Lite version too. Both just give me a black screen when I try to run FEH, and the trick with minimizing it doesn't seem to work for me.

I also tried numerous other emulators (e.g., Windroy, Ko, Droid4x, Nox, Leapdroid), but no dice. So think you could try uploading this soon? Thanks!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Yeah, I myself had problem downloading that 200 MB installer from the official Chinese Bluestacks site too. Instead, I got it from another forumer's upload. I'm testing it right now, currently downloading the 600MB FEH in-game update after successful log-in; things are looking good. The method to bypass SafetyNet (disable Google services, and just click "back" when asked to enable them) remains the same. In that case, mental_offence's cleaner method should probably work too.

If I play for a few hours and I don't get 803'ed, I will upload the BS installer for those who want to try out. That is, if they don't mind the Chinese interface (you can change the language within Android to English, but not BS itself). I don't know how many people would bother with this. Probably not that many. lol   

Overall, Marbels' method may be more applicable for most people.

That's great! Again, you saved me with Bluestacks method, because MEMU don't like me for some reason. Suddenly, FEH crashes after the launch. So, I can't wait for the BS installer too!
Thank you.

I tried Marbels' method, and when I started the game up again after disabling all the Google stuff, I got a connection error. So I reinstalled the game to try it again, in case I missed something... and then it started working fine without me having to do anything.

So, uh. I don't know what happened exactly, but thanks for the help. Shutting down all those Google programs probably did the trick and it just caught me beforehand or something.

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

I can't seem to get @Marbels's method to work, so I, too, would appreciate you providing it ASAP. I've tried it with the version Marbels listed, along with the new version, and it's been no good. FEH just doesn't start at all when I'm running the FGO instance, and I've tried disabling and force stopping all of the Google stuff. There was also someone on Reddit who made a video and also had patches for the FGO instance, I tried that several times as well. I think I saw @Zeo in the comment section for the video saying it worked for him. Whenever I try to run FEH, sometimes nothing happens at all, sometimes the background of the emulator just goes black for a moment, sometimes it will rotate it for a moment, but that's it.

I tried the Jellybean Pro for AmiDuOS, and the Lite version too. Both just give me a black screen when I try to run FEH, and the trick with minimizing it doesn't seem to work for me.

I also tried numerous other emulators (e.g., Windroy, Ko, Droid4x, Nox, Leapdroid), but no dice. So think you could try uploading this soon? Thanks!

The method did indeed work for me. Marbel's method did not, but it was late and there's a good chance I missed something, so I went for the video and so far I've had no issues. One lone 3001 error, but it didn't lock me out of the game and it didn't prevent my rewards either, so so far so good.

I tried a few more Android emulators today, but no success. @Ninferno, could you please post that version of Bluestacks as soon as you get a chance? Several people have expressed an interest in it, and I'd like to have it regardless of whether or not you have a workaround for the 803-3001 error.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

The method did indeed work for me. Marbel's method did not, but it was late and there's a good chance I missed something, so I went for the video and so far I've had no issues. One lone 3001 error, but it didn't lock me out of the game and it didn't prevent my rewards either, so so far so good.

The methods were mostly the same, the main difference was that the video gave you patches for the FGO instance. So it's not that you missed something, it's that the video had more. But, unfortunately, neither seems to work for me.

@Natsume@FalseMoon@Kurisumasu@Astellius@nhotsodeep

Tested the Chinese BS and it hasn't given me 803-3001 so far. Uploaded the installer to Mega. (Disclaimer: I got this from a friend, not through the official site which I had problem downloading from. I use it myself but I cannot guarantee its file integrity. Use it at your own risk.)

First thing to do after BS is installed is to click on the triangle symbol on the top right corner of the main interface to bring up the menu.

set.PNG.3505b9acace02c030f2b4e14c31397ee.PNG

Select the second item which is Engine Setting ("引擎设置").

engis.PNG.75ea86fd91dfa23dd916fc4dcd9c8105.PNG

Change Engine Mode ("引擎模式") from Performance ("性能优先") to Compatibility ("兼容性优先") like below, and then Apply and Restart Engine ("重启引擎生效").

comp.PNG.e7ccf1d9abdeec6ff6ff4b44b5361d88.PNG

And that's it. You can now proceed as per normal; install FEH 1.7 via APK, disable Google Play related services and click "back" when asked to enable them, etc. (referred to my previous post. *Do check out this post if you are unsure how or what to disable*) As mentioned before, you will need to bear with the Chinese interface; you can change the language within Android to English though. If you are familiar with Bluestacks, you should have some rough ideas where things are even if the interface is in Chinese.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Edited by Ninferno

9 minutes ago, Kurisumasu said:

@Ninferno works for me. so far.. ur download even had all google things alrdy deleted. ty for that. xD
i hope i dont get 3001´d or i have to look up a version of bluestacks tweaker that works with the cn version

Glad it seems to be working out for you; let's hope it stays that way:)

I can't take credit for the removal of the Google stuffs though; it just comes without them, probably due to Google's non-presence in China. lol

7 hours ago, Kurisumasu said:

got 3001 tho >: there a option without tweaker that i can just "restart" the game . or do i have to reinstall again >>

Really? That's indeed worrying to hear. Anyway, if you get hit by 3001, you can use the file system browser this Bluestacks comes with, the "R.E. 管理器" (which is just Root Explorer I suppose) on the home screen to delete the deviceAccount:.xml file and re-login.

Edited by Ninferno

1 hour ago, Natsume said:

I don't know why but this bluestacks is extremely slow on my end, can't even open file explorer...

edit: I think it is because I am trying @mental_offence's method on this emulator and it doesn't seem to be working. hmm.

Hmm, now I think of it, since the CN Bluestacks does not come with GApps, maybe mental_offence's treatment isn't necessary in the first place? I'm not an expert on the subject though.

Edited by Ninferno

1 minute ago, Ninferno said:

Hmm, now I think of it, since the CN Bluestacks does not come with GApps, maybe mental_offence isn't necessary in the first place? I'm not an expert on the subject though.

I will try it a few more times soon, if no success, I will use it normally, @Kurisumasu said he got the error, that's why I wanted to see if I can make that method work.

DO NOT try to use microG method for that version of bluestacks. Framework.jar is different here, so applying the one from old guide is prohibited.

I'll download this bluestacks by myself and see what I can do.

Howerer, I highly recommend @Marbels MEmu workaround as it's easier and the emulator itself is faster, though you still have to download FEH from third-party websites...

19 minutes ago, Kurisumasu said:

i keep erroring out. like after deleting account xml . and restart of the emulator. after i log in with my my nintendo account it kicks me out. 3001. sometimes i it lets me in. but only for abou 10 min. and kicks again :/

That sucks; sorry to hear it. In that case, maybe consider Marbels' method, or AMIDuOS.

I haven't got hit by 3001 yet though; I guess I just lucked out, but if it happens to one, it can happen to any, sooner or later.

Edited by Ninferno

12 minutes ago, Kurisumasu said:

i keep erroring out. like after deleting account xml . and restart of the emulator. after i log in with my my nintendo account it kicks me out. 3001. sometimes i it lets me in. but only for abou 10 min. and kicks again :/

Yeah once the error kicks in, something definitely gone wrong. Pretty sure have to uninstall feh first, and if it's not working do it all over. The only i can think of is all the apps not disabled properly.

5 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

DO NOT try to use microG method for that version of bluestacks. Framework.jar is different here, so applying the one from old guide is prohibited.

I'll download this bluestacks by myself and see what I can do.

Howerer, I highly recommend @Marbels MEmu workaround as it's easier and the emulator itself is faster, though you still have to download FEH from third-party websites...

hope you can fix this too bro ^^ 

I tried that Memu, I could play normally but then I got 803 error and since it is not rooted, I couldn't delete device account :/