FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to @Ninferno the chinese mega link and steps to disable the google play services has worked so far.

While FEH works, I've noticed that the clone to create copies of the instance is either not available or is located in a different location.

If anyone notices if its a disabled feature or knows where to locate clone instance, let me know

Thanks!

1 hour ago, FalseMoon said:

I don't think that version is the same. That's 3.1.0.186, and what Ninferno has demonstrated was 3.1.0.280. So, is this the interference?
Yeah, 803 error here too. 

asdf.png

I am using 186; the guy who originally came up with the idea to use compatibility mode used 280 but he also stated what matters here is the "engine version" which is 2.5.105.6191.

Anyway, sorry if this is not working too well for you guys. I still haven't got any 3001 though. It has been almost a day and I had just finished a few Tempest Trial runs, so I must be really lucky? I don't know.

One last thing I want to try to make sure though, is did you guys disable the Google Play Game/Service/Store in Settings->Apps? This really is the only possible thing I can think of that you guys might have missed. As I mentioned, this is one of the steps in my original method.

apps.thumb.png.e0d0b25a4c6b3eaa5bca75cd9a91895f.png

Edited by Ninferno

@Ninferno I disabled them, when running game, it is asking me to enable google play service, I click enable, then going back to game once or twice, game is starting normally and not giving 803 error again, same method I was using on other bluestacks before I tried mental_offence's method, thanks again for sharing the emulator with us :)

10 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Thanks to @Ninferno the chinese mega link and steps to disable the google play services has worked so far.

While FEH works, I've noticed that the clone to create copies of the instance is either not available or is located in a different location.

If anyone notices if its a disabled feature or knows where to locate clone instance, let me know

Thanks!

No problem bro. I hope it does work out for you and stays that way. Do update us if it gets you 803-3001 later.

As for multi-instances, I believe it is at the bottom right corner. "多开管理" means multi-instances management.

multi.thumb.png.a85667cd494b3b257954742484920144.png

I have not used it so I can't confirmed if it works or not. Best luck with it.

Edited by Ninferno

Just now, Kurisumasu said:

well. i disabled all 4 google things. and i started it. no 3001. i forgot/didnt find those in the first time. lets hope that was the reason.

those are the reason of SafetyNet detecting root, you are safe now :v

On 9/7/2017 at 6:35 AM, Ninferno said:

Good news, guys. People are reporting older versions of Bluestacks work just fine with 1.7.

pro.thumb.png.e72fd14c94619854739c6e662b4cddd7.png

They are using Bluestacks version 3.1.0.280, engine version 2.5.105.6191.

vers.png.521bc8da9b85a8a58d58f4e5accb7422.png

In settings -> engine settings ->  engine mode, choose "compatibility" over "performance". These are direct translation from Chinese in the screenshot; the English texts might vary a bit. I will update accordingly once I tried it myself when I get the chance.

set.png.24c155b9adf2dd771b622a8097bd18bc.png

Do post your findings if this helps you; this is looking promising. :)

Using bluestacks version 2.5.97.6358. The game works there as well + you don't have to deal with moonrunes that way.

Yes, I've disabled this too. Somehow, after the first 3001 and deleted DeviceAccount.xml, it's working well. I'm playing during 1 hour, now. hehe~
But hey, @Ninferno, thanks a lot (again)! And sorry if I was kinda rude or something.
Saved us again. ^-^

Edited by FalseMoon

1 hour ago, FalseMoon said:

Yes, I've disabled this too. Somehow, after the first 3001 and deleted DeviceAccount.xml, it's working well. I'm playing during 1 hour, now. hehe~
But hey, @Ninferno, thanks a lot (again)! And sorry if I was kinda rude or something.
Saved us again. ^-^

Not a problem at all; I'm also partly to blame for the confusion. Glad to hear it seems to be working for you too.

1 hour ago, Jose_Darkeye said:

Using bluestacks version 2.5.97.6358. The game works there as well + you don't have to deal with moonrunes that way.

Interesting. In that case, maybe many builds around that time (2.5.x.x or 2.6.x.x) will all work just fine then. Good to know.

@NinfernoIt's been able to boot up FEH, which is great! Thank you! I did have to change the DirectX option to OpenGL as well. Prior to that, I was getting a black screen whenever trying to boot up FEH, so that's something to try if anyone else happens to face that issue.

I also was hit with the 803 error almost immediately, but I hadn't disabled all of the Google stuff. I managed to navigate through the moon runes to reach the English setting, and then disabled the Google stuff, deleted the xml file, and tried again. I was hit with the 803 error almost instantly again, so I tried exiting out of the Bluestacks, starting it up, deleted the xml file. Haven't been hit with it again yet, so I'm hoping all is well now, and that maybe some Google thing was still running in the background the first time around.

So thanks for this, it's really appreciated!

As for the suggestion of Bluestacks 2.5.97.6358, I tried that, but that didn't work. Maybe there's something more you need to do than just run that version?

2 hours ago, Natsume said:

@Jose_Darkeye is that english version 2.5.97.6358? 

It is. Do note that the 803-3001 error is still present tho and very frequent.

21 minutes ago, Ninferno said:

Interesting. In that case, maybe many builds around that time (2.5.x.x or 2.6.x.x) will all work just fine then. Good to know.

As i said above, the 803-3001 error is still present and very frequent. Is it the same deal with the chinese bluestacks?

1 hour ago, Kurisumasu said:

@Jose_Darkeye just download the CN version. disable google stuff and it should work perfectly fine >:

Actually all i had to do is disable everything google related. It now works like a charm + bluestacks is english. ~3 hours of playtime and no errors after the initial ones. The only possible "tricky" part is using the back trick to avoid the google play services thing.

5 hours ago, Jose_Darkeye said:

Actually all i had to do is disable everything google related. It now works like a charm + bluestacks is english. ~3 hours of playtime and no errors after the initial ones. The only possible "tricky" part is using the back trick to avoid the google play services thing.

Sorry for the stupid request, but could you give me a link to that version? I googled for it but it isn't working (FEH just closes when I start it).

I followed all the steps for the BS Cn version, it works very well except for one thing, the error 3001 pops up every 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes screwing me an assault arena run or a TT run, and this even after i disabled all the things that have google in the name, and enabling only the one that is needed to play. I still can play, but is not as stable as i would want.

5 hours ago, Aidenweiss said:

I followed all the steps for the BS Cn version, it works very well except for one thing, the error 3001 pops up every 5 to 10 minutes, sometimes screwing me an assault arena run or a TT run, and this even after i disabled all the things that have google in the name, and enabling only the one that is needed to play. I still can play, but is not as stable as i would want.

disable google play service and its framework, when game ask for enable, click enable, but don't enable it from settings, click back button, game will ask you to enable again, click enable, do the same thing, don't enable, just click back button, game will start and you won't get 3001 error thingie.

9 hours ago, Rapier said:

Sorry for the stupid request, but could you give me a link to that version? I googled for it but it isn't working (FEH just closes when I start it).

I don't know if it's safe to share emulator links so i sent it to ya via pm. Either way to get the version i did the thing you need to search for in google is this "Download BlueStacks App Player 2.5.97.6358 - FileHippo"