FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Too drained to keep trying, ugh. Thanks @Natsume, but didn't work either. I don't know, didn't touch anything on the settings and I'm still using the same Memu version from the post. Funny thing if I open the 1.7.0, it still works till the "Please Update" screen.

Things I did but didn't work, all of them in both my old OVA I used for the 1.7 and a virgin mutant OVA:

Upgrading the app with a new version - - - Says the game could not be updated/installed.

Upgrading the app with QooApp - - - Says the game could not be updated/installed.

Uninstalling the App and installing the new version dowloaded from Google - - - Black screen for 2 secs before crashing and sending back to the dektop.

Uninstaling the App and using QooApp to get the new version - - - Black screen for 2 secs before crashing and sending back to the dektop.

Maybe I'm just having really bad luck, even my smartphone can't run the game anymore, though it worked yesterday. The only thing left for me is uninstalling and cleaning Memu and trying again I guess. Agh, I wanted to play on team Female Corrin so bad.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a lot of help from this post, so here's my turn to contribute! Please read all the steps before starting.

1. Follow the same instructions as originally given. If you got 1.7 working on MEmu, then you don't need to do this part again.
  2. Uninstall the 1.7 version of the app by long pressing the icon and selecting the appropriate option.
  3. Download  the 1.8 apk from: http://sirius.androidapks.com/rdata/85ea94bf41f977e257e0a2c305f63a5a/com.nintendo.zaba_v1.8.0-171561_Android-4.2.apk
  4. Install using the apk button on the MEmu sidebar.
  5. Start the app as per usual and select your Nintendo account. If all has gone correctly, you won't need to retype your account info etc, just select account.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:30 AM, mental_offence said:

I've made a copy of MEmu image with Marbels's workaround for anyone who had problems applying said method to their copies.

Basically, download and install MEmu 2.9.6 from here, then download and install this file, and after that download this archive, exctract FEH.ova anywhere, launch Multi-MEmu -> Create emulator -> Import emulator -> FEH.ova. Just launch FEH, press "Update" twice and play normally afterwards.

8 hours ago, mental_offence said:

Here you go, MEmu image with updated FEH - goo.gl/tguQcK.

Instructions are same: install MEmu 2.9.6, install lollipop extension, then launch Multi-MEmu - Create emulator - Import emulator - FEH1.8.ova.

Thanks a lot, I got 1.0.8 working with no problems by using this new .ova. Again, many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to ask this here, but I'm not sure about where else I could ask; I'm following this guide

On 10/10/2017 at 2:48 AM, mental_offence said:

Instructions are same: install MEmu 2.9.6, install lollipop extension, then launch Multi-MEmu - Create emulator - Import emulator - FEH1.8.ova.

But it gets stuck at 59%, I've tried to restart it at least three times now. Thanks.

Yesterday I started having this error pop up on my phone. Anyone know why this might be? I already tried restarting my phone and re-installing the app, neither worked :/

On 10/10/2017 at 12:48 PM, mental_offence said:

Thank you for this! I can start FEH now.

Edit: My only problem is that I cannot root it in order to use the fast reroll method.

Edited by Shougil
Raising a problem

@Shougil This MEmu image was modified (not by me) so that root and other emulator checks are removed, hence why we can play FEH without any errors.

Trying to start FEH on unmodified rooted MEmu image will result in game closing itself several seconds after launching. You can use this guide for deleting deviceAccount:.xml.

Edited by mental_offence

On 10/10/2017 at 6:26 PM, yomn said:

Got a lot of help from this post, so here's my turn to contribute! Please read all the steps before starting.

1. Follow the same instructions as originally given. If you got 1.7 working on MEmu, then you don't need to do this part again.
  2. Uninstall the 1.7 version of the app by long pressing the icon and selecting the appropriate option.
  3. Download  the 1.8 apk from: http://sirius.androidapks.com/rdata/85ea94bf41f977e257e0a2c305f63a5a/com.nintendo.zaba_v1.8.0-171561_Android-4.2.apk
  5. Start the app as per usual and select your Nintendo account. If all has gone correctly, you won't need to retype your account info etc, just select account.

whenever i try open memu, it stays stuck on 99%

edit: oh wait, i enabled virtualisation but it doesnt work. it says i didnt even though I did in a Memu pop up. I also get this error code with some code language thing i dont understand

Edited by robotic jo

On 10/27/2017 at 6:58 AM, mental_offence said:

@Shougil This MEmu image was modified (not by me) so that root and other emulator checks are removed, hence why we can play FEH without any errors.

Trying to start FEH on unmodified rooted MEmu image will result in game closing itself several seconds after launching. You can use this guide for deleting deviceAccount:.xml.

Going through the steps in your link, it appears when trying to change it to bridge adapter there will be no option to pick the connection type, as well as an error at the bottom stating "Invalid Settings Detected" indicating that no bridge adapter is currently selected. I think this is because the first step:

"1. Enter into MEmuHyperv\ folder and run NetFltInstall.exe with admin privileges. This step is to install the driver of network bridge, which is not installed by default. For few Windows 10 system, this driver might not be able to be installed properly (known issue)."

Indeed does not work on my computer. This question is not directly meant for you, but does anyone know of a way around this issue so that the driver installs properly? I notice once running it, it will open and close rather quickly with no prompts of completion. Thank you.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:43 AM, mental_offence said:

@blackguard4life I don't know for sure (I didn't use those instructions), but you can try to use this tutorial for windows 10. Ignore 10 and 11 steps, they are not important, just use memuhyperv afterwards.

It did not work and/or I did something wrong. But, it is good you posted this, it may work for someone else. I am going to keep trying. Doing those steps for me disables my internet and I have to disable all the connections and reconnect for them to work, then when trying to delete the deviceAccount:.xml with the rm command in console it cannot be found.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 2:26 AM, yomn said:

On 10/10/2017 at 4:48 AM, mental_offence said:

I downloaded MEmu and opened the apk.  The FE Heroes icon appears on the dashboard, but when I open it, it just goes to black.  It doesn't give me an error message or anything, just blackness.

Should the ova be "opened/iconed/whatever" to internet explorer?  That's what the icon defaulted to, and the only way it would even appear when I tried to open it with Multi-MEmu.

And now MEmu won't open at all.  It got stuck at 99% when I was trying to start after importing the ova file and now it won't open after I X'd out of it.

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and I noticed there was a newer version of MEmu so downloaded that one this time.  I managed to get FEH to show up and launch, even seeing the first screen (with the version number), but then it just crashed right away.  On the MEmu dashboard screen "something" is at 22% and is just stuck there.

Why do they make mobile games so hard to play on a laptop?  I don't want to do anything nefarious, I just want to play the game.

Edited by Rezzy

On 11/23/2017 at 6:07 PM, Rezzy said:

I downloaded MEmu and opened the apk.  The FE Heroes icon appears on the dashboard, but when I open it, it just goes to black.  It doesn't give me an error message or anything, just blackness.

Should the ova be "opened/iconed/whatever" to internet explorer?  That's what the icon defaulted to, and the only way it would even appear when I tried to open it with Multi-MEmu.

And now MEmu won't open at all.  It got stuck at 99% when I was trying to start after importing the ova file and now it won't open after I X'd out of it.

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and I noticed there was a newer version of MEmu so downloaded that one this time.  I managed to get FEH to show up and launch, even seeing the first screen (with the version number), but then it just crashed right away.  On the MEmu dashboard screen "something" is at 22% and is just stuck there.

Why do they make mobile games so hard to play on a laptop?  I don't want to do anything nefarious, I just want to play the game.

Note that newer MEmu versions might not actually work properly. 

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/

That's the version I'm using right now, which is 2.9.6---download this old version with the google drive link, not the first link. (You'll also want to install kitkat and llolipop links further down).

I did this because I wanted to run FGO on top of FEH, and it's more convenient to only use one emulator.

Mind, that's just installing MEmu itself, you'd still need to install the ova: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlK2D4eHd2gNXFSaVdlTU1HWlU/view afterwards, as a 'instance' of MEmu (use the multi-launcher), and possibly FEH itself, I don't remember if the ova comes with FEH or not---I mean, it should, considering it's literally named FEH 1.8, but I'm too lazy to check.

Edit: Basically, it's not actually as simple as just installing MEmu and working, you actually need to install an old version of MEmu (that's compatible with the ova), then, install that ova (which should be a version with the playstore removed, thus ignoring googleplay's ridiculous anti-emulation measures), then you can finally install FEH and play it.

I also heavily recommend giving your emulator more ram, I think MEmu gives itself like 700MB or 1GB by default, frak that, give it 4GB and some change.

Edited by DehNutCase

2 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Note that newer MEmu versions might not actually work properly. 

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/2017/03/03/memu-2-9-6-is-released/

That's the version I'm using right now, which is 2.9.6---download this old version with the google drive link, not the first link. (You'll also want to install kitkat and llolipop links further down).

I did this because I wanted to run FGO on top of FEH, and it's more convenient to only use one emulator.

Mind, that's just installing MEmu itself, you'd still need to install the ova: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxlK2D4eHd2gNXFSaVdlTU1HWlU/view afterwards, as a 'instance' of MEmu (use the multi-launcher), and possibly FEH itself, I don't remember if the ova comes with FEH or not---I mean, it should, considering it's literally named FEH 1.8, but I'm too lazy to check.

Edit: Basically, it's not actually as simple as just installing MEmu and working, you actually need to install an old version of MEmu (that's compatible with the ova), then, install that ova (which should be a version with the playstore removed, thus ignoring googleplay's ridiculous anti-emulation measures), then you can finally install FEH and play it.

I also heavily recommend giving your emulator more ram, I think MEmu gives itself like 700MB or 1GB by default, frak that, give it 4GB and some change.

Thank you, I might give it another try this weekend.  I did manage to get a new tablet over the weekend, which was nice, but it would be great to be able to play on the laptop.  I've not sure why Nintendo is dead set against being able to play on laptops.