FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

On 10/10/2017 at 5:48 AM, mental_offence said:

Here you go, MEmu image with updated FEH - goo.gl/tguQcK.

Instructions are same: install MEmu 2.9.6, install lollipop extension, then launch Multi-MEmu - Create emulator - Import emulator - FEH1.8.ova.

To anyone using this method, all you have to do is google the 2.0 APK file. Open up Multi-Memu as you normally would, add in the 2.0 APK using the add APK button on the side and you should be able to run FEH. After it updates, the icon should change and you should be able to play as normal.

1.png

Edited by ruriair

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Aidenweiss said:

Reporting, chinese bluestacks still works on 2.0, but the language changed from english to chinese in game, do someone knows how to change it again?

I'm playing on the chinese bluestacks and  after the update, the game is still in english, there is a chance that you haven't changed the android language; to check that, go to the icon that has a gear, globe, folder and camera, there click the gear which will lead you to the android settings menu; after that click the flags to change or check if android it's in english.

If that's not the case, you can select your language there; hopefully this helps you.

On 11/28/2017 at 6:38 AM, ruriair said:

To anyone using this method, all you have to do is google the 2.0 APK file. Open up Multi-Memu as you normally would, add in the 2.0 APK using the add APK button on the side and you should be able to run FEH. After it updates, the icon should change and you should be able to play as normal.

I tried this. The game runs but I'm unable to change volume setting which is a real bummer.

Hello there,

So, out of curiosity, would the method be appliable to Nox as well or is Memu 2.9.6 the only one compatible for this ?

In any case, big big thanks again to Mental Offense for all your hard work and allowing us to continue playing this game on emulator, thus saving our phone battery, it's veryyyyyy appreciated :)

On 28/11/2017 at 5:38 AM, ruriair said:

1.png

Okay so, I did everything yesterday, it worked well and I played for more or less 3-4 hours. Then today, Memu stucks at 59% for no reason when it didn't yesterday

And Memu (without FEH 2.0.ova) starts, but I don't think it'll be able to launch the game without feh.ova

edit : okay somehow I tried again 2min ago and it worked, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Instaburst

In the end, after trying 50 times, updating my drivers and everything, it stucks at 59% So I'll be trying chinese bluestacks.

And doing the thing with my bios aswell.

edit : it's very strange but it works only after I've booted my pc after putting it in standby mode

Edited by Instaburst

Apparently, MEmu 3.3.0.2 works just as fine with FEH ovas without causing any errors. Also, I compressed FEH2.0.ova a little, so I'll update instructions.

1) Download and install MEmu 3.3.0.2.
2) Download and install Lollipop for MEmu.
3) Download FEH2.0.ova. Open Multi-MEmu, Import - FEH2.0.ova. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

Edited by mental_offence

On 19/12/2017 at 2:22 AM, mental_offence said:

Apparently, MEmu 3.3.0.2 works just as fine with FEH ovas without causing any errors. Also, I compressed FEH2.0.ova a little, so I'll update instructions.

1) Download and install MEmu 3.3.0.2.
2) Download and install Lollipop for MEmu.
3) Download FEH2.0.ova. Open Multi-MEmu, Import - FEH2.0.ova. You can make a shortcut to desktop by pressing arrow button.

I'm sorry, i do not understand how to get past the google play services at the start

Immagine.png

@Kuui22 Very strange, never have seen such error.

You can try several things: change graphic rendering mode in memu settings; set resolution to 576x1024; set number of cpus to 1 in performance tab. Also hardware virtualization must be enabled in bios.

If nothing helps - uninstall memu, install memu 2.9.6, lollipop and try importing feh2.0.ova again.

@FuryWingsYT There's some information about chinese bluestacks in this thread, not so sure about mac version though.

Edited by mental_offence

@mental_offence Thanks for the help! Tried everything, still same error. fml I went to check the bios and virtualization is activated. Idk what else it could be, i even tried to create an android vitrual machine with virtual box but it seems i can't make it start. Maybe some options in my bios are wrong but i can't find em...

@Kuui22 Well... You can try doing everything from here by yourself, including downloading and using fgov2.rar.

My ovas for memu are based on that post. If it won't help - nothing can be done really, probably some hardware incompatibilities.

@FuryWingsYT Never used chinese bluestacks, sorry :V

Edited by mental_offence

On 12/23/2017 at 11:48 AM, mental_offence said:

@Kuui22 You just press on update 2 or 3 times.

Is there any way to purchase orbs? My phone is coming in a few days & got a gift card. Wanna know if there's a way on emulator.