FE Heroes Error 803-3001

shadowofchaos

Apparently, memu removed lollipop upgrade from their website, so I've uploaded it to google drive - goo.gl/qK9Hzy. I'll update my post above.

@DryDary Don't really know why is that happening, you can try installing memu 2.9.6.1 instead of newer one. However, I'm not sure if this will help.

@simonrule You have to set custom resolution in memu settings, any 4:3 works perfectly (such as 1024:768 or 1280:960).

Edited by mental_offence

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

Apparently, memu removed lollipop upgrade from their website, so I've uploaded it to google drive - goo.gl/qK9Hzy. I'll update my post above.

@DryDary Don't really know why is that happening, you can try installing memu 2.9.6.1 instead of newer one. However, I'm not sure if this will help.

@simonrule You have to set custom resolution in memu settings, any 4:3 works perfectly (such as 1024:768 or 1280:1024).

you are the best, thank you so much 

Hi, @mental_offence.

Thanks for sharing your method of running FEH on MEmu.

Every time I try to reroll, I have to re-download game data which is about 800MB. Is there any way I can reroll without re-downloading?

Root access is not working. Maybe there's  a way to re-enable root access or backup app data? I have no idea. Please help!

I tried Clone, Export - Import from Multi-MEmu, and somehow they always load the "after rerolled state". I think the code below the app version on the title screen is generated when I launch the app for the first time, and this code is somehow related to my progress. If I delete everything and re-import the fresh ova file that you uploaded, it generates a new code but I have to download contents again.

Edited by ogolge

@ogolge There's no root included in these ovas, so it's not possible to delete that one file for rerolling. A solution exists, but I didn't test it.

Upd: I've successfully deleted deviceAccount:.xml with this method. I'll upload new ova with predownloaded game for rerolling.

Edited by mental_offence

1 hour ago, mental_offence said:

@ogolge There's no root included in these ovas, so it's not possible to delete that one file for rerolling. A solution exists, but I didn't test it.

Upd: I've successfully deleted deviceAccount:.xml with this method. I'll upload new ova with predownloaded game for rerolling.

Thank you!

Edited by ogolge

And here it is! FEH2.1 with fully downloaded data and removed deviceAccount:.xml. It's quite heavy though, weighs 1.34 gigs.
For fast rerolling simply import this ova several times and launch them in the same time or one by one.
If you didn't like results of rerolling - delete this instance of MEmu and import FEH2.1full.ova again.

Edited by mental_offence

3 minutes ago, mental_offence said:

And here it is! FEH2.1 with fully downloaded data and removed deviceAccount:.xml. It's quite heavy though, weights 1.34 gigs.
For fast rerolling simply import this ova several times and launch them in the same time or one by one.
If you didn't like results of rerolling - delete this instance of MEmu and import FEH2.1full.ova again.

@ogolge It's not included in memu and has to be downloaded separately from memu website.

You are awesome. I'm happier than when I received Christmas gift last year. Thank you so much!

1 minute ago, mental_offence said:

Thank you for giving me an idea for this :)

I'm rerolling and it's working beautifully!

Have you linked your Nintendo account for saving your progress? I'm just wondering if it's okay to do that so I can continue on my phone just in case IS blocks this method in the future.

1 minute ago, ogolge said:

Have you linked your Nintendo account for saving your progress? I'm just wondering if it's okay to do that so I can continue on my phone just in case IS blocks this method in the future.

Yeah, I've linked nintendo account and have been playing on phone and pc for atleast 4 months without any problems. However, I'm not giving any guaranties that IS won't ban your account later on. So far it's fine though.

Since the update I can't expand barracks anymore. Now I get a 803-3021 error whenever I go to the shop. 

Any fix for this? If the game doesn't ask me to expand the barracks during summoning sessions when I'm full then I'll be in trouble, and even with that it'll be really hard to plan ahead. I don't want to be locked to 435 units.

EDIT: Running Memu btw.

Edited by Zeo

On 2018. 1. 18. at 1:52 PM, mental_offence said:

I followed the guide and successfully setup bridge network connection. And then the guy in the link you provided says, " restart computer then open MemuHyperv console then go the directory manually ("cd data/data/com.nintendo.zaba/shared_prefs".  How did you open MemuHyperv console?

16 hours ago, mental_offence said:

@Dnarris I had no problems importing same ova over and over again. You can try to clone your ova instead of importing new ones. 

For some reason I had to delete my previous instance before I could import again. It's working fine now. Not sure what happened.