Magic triangle...

Anders

Am i the only one that is annoyed by the fact that they messed up the pairing of the magic triangle and the normal weapons? I mean, it is supposed that the order is Axe> Lance> Sword, and Thunder> Fire > Wind, meaning that it is Heavy> Middle > Light, but then, they decided that they should put  Axe/Wind> Lance/Thunder> Sword/ Fire. Is there some kind of sense that i am simply not seeing? Why not just Axe/ Thunder> Lance/ Fire> Sword/ Wind? I know that it is a small thing, but all the same, i don't see why did they do this.

I wonder why it isn't in game...remember in the direct when they showed the weapon triangle? It clearly said "Thunder/Wind/Fire" not "Blue/Green/Red Tome". Honestly, I don't care. Besides, where would you put light magic, dark magic, and other stuff, like Henry's raven spell?

8 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Because Fire is a hero element same with sword.

Wat. No, really, what does that even mean? Did the said something like that?

4 minutes ago, Don't Blame Takumi said:

I wonder why it isn't in game...remember in the direct when they showed the weapon triangle? It clearly said "Thunder/Wind/Fire" not "Blue/Green/Red Tome". Honestly, I don't care. Besides, where would you put light magic, dark magic, and other stuff, like Henry's raven spell?

Easy, see Radiant Dawn: Axe/Thunder/Dark> Lance/Fire> Sword/Wind/Light. Of course, that would be a little unbalanced, but we can trow up Daggers or Bows if you want so in the middle class, and we repeat the Heavy> Middle> Light pattern, all within an order.

Edited by Iniktemis