Anyone having issues on Bluestacks?

Auro Astum

Fire Emblem Heroes is working fine on my phone, and I thought I would have an alt account (not linked or anything) on Bluestacks. Set it up, was working fine earlier but now I can't log in. I constantly get an error. Is it some kind of soft ban or something else? Been trying for the past 10 minutes while my stamina recharges on my phone.

I used an apk as well.

hlep.PNG

I had the same problem myself when trying to start the game in Bluestacks and after the third Prologue, but I went into the app settings of Heroes and hit clear data (though didn't uninstall) both times.  Though I think that still means your progress is deleted if you're not linked to a MyNintendo Account, so you might just need to do as Rox says and make an alternative Nintendo Account if you can.  Also, even though I didn't uninstall, I still lost the 400+ mb of data you install while in-game.

I hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence for me...

This also happens to me once every 45 minutes or so, then I have to re-download the data, which is very obnoxious. Thankfully re-linking My Nintendo account allows to recover the previous save state. I wonder if this is a thing on other emulators as well?