What's the second type of Green Magic?

Topaz Light

So, while playing the game and going through the characters I have, I noticed something.

Magic in Fire Emblem Heroes seems to have fit two Magic types from the main series into each color rather than one:

• Red contains Fire and Dark.
  • Blue contains Thunder and Light.
  • Green contains Wind and... I don't know.

I haven't run across the second Green magic type yet, if there even is one. All I can think of for it would be Hoshidan Spirit Magic, but I don't know if Heroes even has any Spirit Magic-users in it yet. Has anybody gotten a Green Magic-user or run into a Green Mage who uses something other than Wind?

11 minutes ago, Topaz Light said:

So, while playing the game and going through the characters I have, I noticed something.

Magic in Fire Emblem Heroes seems to have fit two Magic types from the main series into each color rather than one:

• Red contains Fire and Dark.
  • Blue contains Thunder and Light.
  • Green contains Wind and... I don't know.

I haven't run across the second Green magic type yet, if there even is one. All I can think of for it would be Hoshidan Spirit Magic, but I don't know if Heroes even has any Spirit Magic-users in it yet. Has anybody gotten a Green Magic-user or run into a Green Mage who uses something other than Wind?

it could be possible green could wierdly be used for ice spells. sure its not that common and not that different. but it may be a possibility.

That's actually something I considered, as well... But, there are only something like four or five different Ice spells in the entire series, depending on whether you want to count the original and siege versions of Blizzard as separate or not; I would, personally.
(The other three are Fimbulvetr, Sleet/Yulblizzard, and Ophelia's Missiletainn, for anyone curious!)

While Ice spells are generally grouped with Wind when they're present in games that split Anima magic into its own triangle, I'm just not sure there are enough of them to justify using them that way, when their Red and Blue counterparts are their own fully-fledged weapon types in the main series.

Edited by Topaz Light

18 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

i noticed fae's dragon breath was green. do the dragon breaths come in all 3 colors?

Dragons come in all 3 colors, yes. For example, Tiki is Red, Nowi is Blue, and Fae is Green. Colorless has no Dragons.

1 hour ago, Gima said:

Scrolls being Green seems like our best bet.

That definitely makes the most sense, although no one with Scrolls is in Heroes yet, so we'll have to wait to test that theory.

Edited by Almerson

Spoiler

Masked man has ice magic, which is a blue tome. (Valaskjálf)

So, yeah, most likely scrolls.

Edit:

Spoiler

Veronica has a green tome (Élivágar) which seems to have a poison/acid effect to it, like some sort of green sludge. Could still be scrolls as well, though.

Edited by bun