Aflonse, Shareena and Anna: useless?

SatsumaFSoysoy

5 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Sharena is a cool rallybot. Not so good combat-wise. But the Rally Attack is never not useful.

48 Atk at 5⋆ with 35 Spd and 29 Def is nothing to sneeze at, however.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alphonse is like a free but feather hungry Chrom without Falchion. He hits hard once, has sol, and has good physical bulk. If you need or want a substitute Chrom without shelling orbs for him, Al's your pal. Al has so much attack, he even gives attack, so he's not that selfish of a guy. However, he is a bit boring. I mean everything about this guy's skills are about attack except for his offensive skill, but that doesn't mean that's bad so.....

Anna is an axe assassin who loves murdering mages and teleporting to teammates. Her physical bulk isn't that good, but targeting mages/colorless units (not Takumi) and using triangle advantage does come in handy. Plus, vantage. She's also one of the fastest units in the game so there's that. She can kill a not +SPD Takumi in one round if you can survive combat against him long enough.

Sharena is what happens when Ephraim becomes a twin sister, gets the legs of Lyndis and became an aura and rally bot. She hits hard enough, is as fast as most fast sword users and has almost as much bulk as Alphonse. Combine this with two auras and rally attack and she's really useful both by herself and with teammates. Not only that, she's one of four on foot non armored lance units and does not lack in many categories except for res. If you're lacking a good lance unit, then here she is.

TLDR; Al's a Chrom substitute, Anna's a teleporting fast axe, and Sharena is Ephraim, but also really fast and rallies.

On 2/25/2017 at 8:43 PM, Vaximillian said:

48 Atk at 5⋆ with 35 Spd and 29 Def is nothing to sneeze at, however.

Yes but she starts as 2 stars and quite frankly, there's easier units to train to be that good though.

13 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Yes but she starts as 2 stars and quite frankly, there's easier units to train to be that good though.

There definitely are, yeah. If we're talking Lances, Azura and Effie come to mind. Sharena definitely is no joke, though. Her only real weakness is slightly lower firepower compared to offense-oriented units, yet she has a ton of support options and above average stats.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There definitely are, yeah. If we're talking Lances, Azura and Effie come to mind. Sharena definitely is no joke, though. Her only real weakness is slightly lower firepower compared to offense-oriented units, yet she has a ton of support options and above average stats.

Agreed. She's a great unit despite only being 2 stars.

1 hour ago, Dandy Druid said:

Agreed. She's a great unit despite only being 2 stars.

For the sake of 200 feathers it's worth upgrading her to 3*, or even 4* if you're not saving feathers for anything in particular.

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

For the sake of 200 feathers it's worth upgrading her to 3*, or even 4* if you're not saving feathers for anything in particular.

I'm saving feathers for her in particular! She does pull her weight very well as a 4⋆ and definitely deserves a promotion.

Just my 0.02$:

Sharena is DEFINITELY worth upgrading. She's the first self-raised 5* I made (5*ed her at end of season TWO), and been using her in my arena team all season 3 and 4, both of which I finish in the top 2k in ranking. 

Best 22.200 feathers ever spent~

Btw, I wonder if Alfonse is always all neutral or if he has +Atk. Because if he does, then he will actually be able to oneshot Takumi (and a lot of other non-blues with combined HP/Def of less than 65) at Lvl 40.

Actually I got all 4 of them to 4-Star and they hold their own very nicely - Sharena is good overall (Though mages screw her over), Anna rips pretty much any mage a new one (including M!Robin due to WTA, dunno about F!Robin), and Alfonse starts hitting like a freight train once you get Death Blow. Too bad, that it takes 60k feathers to get them all to 5-Star.

Alfonse is not a Chrom subsititute, Chrom is much more defensive, while Alfonse is all about "I'm gonna hit you so hard your children will feel it".

Even if you don't put Sharena on your Arena challenge team, put her on your Defense one if you have her as 5*. She is absolutely ridiculous in Defense, because of how the AI abuses the Rally, and her Hone Def + Threaten Attack combo mess up people's usual kill strategies.