Hinata Review

HenryKaze101

Hinata is the Retainer of Takumi. Hinata I see him as an Energetic  Swordsman with a Bright Personality. He those have flaws but I can't describe it  

Personal Skill

Triple Threat

This skill is super Effective and I love this skill this skill mix with Counter magic and Miracle can make Hinata a Deadly Unit. The only Flaw is that it doesn't counter Magic Bows and Daggers

Growth Rates

Samurai

HP 65% Str 45% Mag 0% Ski 40% Spd 35% Lck 60% Def 45% Res 25% 

As a Samurai Hinata is a Defensive and Powerful tank but His res are awful and I can see why but his Luck is fabulous making him have a chance of activating Skills like Miracle but his Low Spd is a throwback since it loses to all stats besides Mag and res and mag doesn't matter to him. Having Less spd makes him easy to hit and it makes Ninjas easier to weaken Hinata his skill is decent. 

Sword Master 

HP 65% Str 45% Mag 5% Ski 40% Spd 35% Lck 60% Def 45% Res 25% 

Nothing to say look at Samurai

Master of Arms

HP 70%  Str 50%  Mag 0% ski 35% Spd 25% Lck 55% Def 55% Res 15%

Now this Promotion set is better then sword master to be honest since of his high HP Str lck and def growth rate is good his res is much worse and his spd and his ski but this is a better promotion since it improves many of his growth rates.

Overall 

I give HInata a 4 out 5 stars  

his stats are good for Master of arms and not that good in sword master and I like his personality but he is weak as a swordmaster so that is it thank you for reading  

Edited by HenryKaze101
Continuing

Personally, I think Triple Threat is rather useless for what it takes to activate it (it's a poor man's Counter that requires him to go below half health, and even then, it only works against swords, axes, and lances).

5 hours ago, HenryKaze101 said:

He those have flaws but I can't describe it  

He's not that bright and a lot of what people say goes straight over his head?! Haha, his supports are great for that reason, though.

He also apparently has a fine butt (according to Corrin). 

Ahh~! Hinata is one of my favorite characters! I can't help but be miffed because Oboro and Takumi get more characterization than he does—almost like he was an afterthought. It's a shame, too, because he serves as a pretty good FOIL for his two rather tragic teammates. That said, he's a pretty solid, if not bland, dude of a character—he honestly reminds me of a typical shōnen protagonist. He's optimistic, friendly, a little stubborn, a bit dumb, but he can be incredibly caring and loyal—like a puppy dog, as someone already stated. Of his supports, my most favorite of his would have to be with Hinoka (as it gives her some pretty good characterization) with his with Kagero being a runner-up (as it's just a bit of cute fluff).

As a unit, however, he really is so-so. Even in Fire Emblem Heroes, he's a pretty average character with practically no speed. Of course, I use him regardless because I love him; he was actually my first completely maxed out character. I can't fault other people for benching him when they have Ryoma and Hana, though.

Low speed, low skill, and even if he doubles that's not enough damage to go on especially if he is dependant on practice Katana's low Mt to avoid being double or doubling.

He's one of the worst characters in Birthright, and the only thing that can salvage hinata is marrying Oboro for Spearfighter.

He does have good bases, but if you want a tank, all options but Subaki are better (though given Spearfighter or even Oni, Subaki has an edge). Rinkah has a bad earlygame and might need a seraph robe, and Scarlet might want a reclass to GK to avoid arrow weakness... and Silas is competing with Oboro for that early Guard Naginata.

but all are much more efficient and reliable than Hinata. 2/5

On 2/3/2017 at 0:55 PM, saisymbolic said:

Pretty average character with practically no speed. Of course, I use him regardless because I love him; he was actually my first completely maxed out character. I can't fault other people for benching him when they have Ryoma and Hana, though.

Isn't this an accurate summation of like, 95% of the BR cast?