who's your best unit so far

geozeldadude

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5* Marth obviously.

An unexpected MONSTER is my 4* Merric. Toting Rexcalibur and having stupid growths (not sure if I'm just blessed or what), he's green and demolishing stuff left and right...generally 3HKO'd in return and fast enough to almost never get doubled back.

4* Roy and 3* Tiki are tapering off fast. Other than them, I don't have anyone with over 20 Atk. GETTING A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT LATEGAME

My best by far is a 5* Robin! I got him on my first haul of summoned heroes (along with a 4* Peri, 4* Gordin, 3* Donnel, and 4* Serra) and he was the one I was gunning for so I didn't have to uninstall/reinstall the game to try and get him again! As of now, he is also my most-levelled unit so he's pretty good in that way too.

I also like that, since he's the 5* version of Robin, he starts out with something that let's him get a weapon advantage over colorless units, so he gets weapon triangle advantage over two types of enemies.

5 star Hawkeye with killer axe+ and a skill that massively damages enemies within two spaces of your target before you begin combat. I decided early I wouldn't reinstall for 5 star units but got him as my first pull anyway. I'm a bit jealous of everybody else's decked out marths and roys, but I figure my hawkeye must be pretty unique to be at this level.

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

5* Marth obviously.

An unexpected MONSTER is my 4* Merric. Toting Rexcalibur and having stupid growths (not sure if I'm just blessed or what), he's green and demolishing stuff left and right...generally 3HKO'd in return and fast enough to almost never get doubled back.

4* Roy and 3* Tiki are tapering off fast. Other than them, I don't have anyone with over 20 Atk. GETTING A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT LATEGAME

I've had the same experience with Merric. He has more HP than my tanks. He also hits like a semi with rocket boosters attached. His concrete defenses are a little lacking, and Spd only sometimes lets him double, but I can probably much count on him in a brawl and he won't get chumped by one hit. However, despite how good he is, he's been outclassed on my team.

My best so far is a 4-star F!Corrin (haven't pulled any 5s yet). She came with Dark Breath, which is a -5 Atk/Spd debuff in an AoE whenever she gets an attack in. Combine this with Seal Res 2 and, well, I hope my opponents enjoy getting massively debuffed. She's got solid all-around stats, as well. She could probably be chipped to death if not for my Nowi with Rally Def and Merric with Spur Res.

I have a 5 star Linde who is a speedy glass cannon. She is a bonafide sweeper. Even 5 star Manaketes are no problem for her because Aura is so OP. 

I also have a 4 star Cain who is a really good mage killer thanks to his brave sword. 

Edited by Leif

Hard to say, because it really depends on what the map looks like.  Generically, 5* Tiki/4* M!Corrin are my tanks, with the latter being stupidly blessed (not that I'm complaining).  For sniping, it's between 4* Virion (don't look at me like that , I pulled him) and 3* Raigh (see Virion).  Virion kills anything that flies, Raigh murders Cavaliers.  Honorable mention to 4* Arthur (doubles against lance users, which is almost always a ORKO), 4* Hana (armor-killing unit with Rally Attack, yes please), 3* Niles (mage-killer whose low Attack is fixed by Chilling Blow), and 4* Camilla (Brave Axe is OP).

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hard to say, because it really depends on what the map looks like.  Generically, 5* Tiki/4* M!Corrin are my tanks, with the latter being stupidly blessed (not that I'm complaining).  For sniping, it's between 4* Virion (don't look at me like that , I pulled him) and 3* Raigh (see Virion).  Virion kills anything that flies, Raigh murders Cavaliers.  Honorable mention to 4* Arthur (doubles against lance users, which is almost always a ORKO), 4* Hana (armor-killing unit with Rally Attack, yes please), 3* Niles (mage-killer whose low Attack is fixed by Chilling Blow), and 4* Camilla (Brave Axe is OP).

Virion isn't that bad actually (at least gameplay-wise...), he has a good Spd and Atck, so he's pretty useful.

But Jeorge's better BTW.

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Virion isn't that bad actually (at least gameplay-wise...), he has a good Spd and Atck, so he's pretty useful.

But Jeorge's better BTW.

Virion has a ton of Defense, too.  I can have him tank physical hits.  Not that it's always needed, since Corrin/Tiki can do that, too.  But it's pretty funny when it happens.

Just now, eclipse said:

Virion has a ton of Defense, too.  I can have him tank physical hits.  Not that it's always needed, since Corrin/Tiki can do that, too.  But it's pretty funny when it happens.

Oh "mine" had better Res than Def, even if he wasn't screwed in Def. Archers are wonderful in this game. I always found them worth using, but with reduced Mov in this game they're hilarious.

Mine is 5 Star Takumi, once I get the close range counter skill, he'll be truly OP

I also have 5 Star Camilla and Maria, To round out my team, I've got 4 star Wrys, Barst, and Florina  and 3 Star Nino and Est, I just use because I like them.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

GvZMDY6.jpg

Who else, lol? No Ike in the game, Ryoma's very rare, I've not gotten a 5 star, and my best 4 star is Olivia who isn't as strong as my Freddy Bear here. But I still love him! <3

I've got a 4 Star Frederick.  I'd give him to you if I could/knew how.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I've got a 4 Star Frederick.  I'd give him to you if I could/knew how.

Unless I could fuse that Freddy with the one I have, I'd not want to take him from you anyway. I've already gotten mine to lv. 20 and wielding a hammer as well as New Moon and Fortify Def. I'm not sure what to do in the game now since I want to make him four stars. He's still my best unit, and I'll probably need him for the rest of the story chapters and such. But I don't want to give him anymore levels if his stats will just drop to the base four star stats when I make him four stars.

11 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

My best are my 5* Leo, my 4* Lissa, my 4* Gaius and my 3* Draug. And despite have the least stars of them, Draug is the MVP of my team. He's just too good!

Dang it, I really want Leo!  I've had like 5 pulls, and the best I got was Takumi.