who's your best unit so far

geozeldadude

For me it are Camilla with her Brave Axe+ and Takumi. Not really other strong units for my team, using Alfonse (whose supposed to be a tank, but is really bad about it). Is he THIS bad for everyone? Mine gets doubled by like everything not a knight/general. Sharena is just my rally attack bot.

Am hoping to get Lucina, Robin or someone else cool, but since getting lucky with both Takumi and Camilla in my first summon, I guess I will be out of luck for some time.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5★ Raven I think, he's my only 5★ and he's already the most valuable unit in my army.

Then 4★ Lilina (great damage and very valuable against those armor knights out there) and maybe 4★ Maria. She's a healer but she can hit, heals from range and helps a lot for the moment.

On 4/2/2017 at 6:17 AM, jdb1984 said:

My 4-star Peri.  She's strong enough to one-shot just about anything on the board, so much so that I named her my own personal Jeigan.  She's also completely insane.

Yeah, not my MVP but I find her valuable too. Hits hard, she's crazy and I love her pink strands.

hard to choose, my Jeorge is nice cause of the Rising Flame, but my Laslow is godly against axe users, high attack, above average speed and the axebreaker skill

As much as I want to say 5* Lyn because 5*, the true mvp for me is 4* Kagero: effective damage to infantry, increased resistance and daggerbreaker is just too good a combination. She wrecks a lot of enemies for me. I imagine Lyn will overthrow her once I actually get that Galeforce

46 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

She's gained a few levels since I took this screenshot, but Catria's overtaken Roy for MVP.

Hide contents

eceW9aC.png

Seal Attack, Luna, shortened recharge time = everything dead.

I know Fire Emblem is all about waifuing now, but why do they have to go as far as to tell people to "tap it" in the top right corner?

I restarted for free rerolls until I got a 5 star unit (Robin). He's outclassed every other character I've received so far, but that might change when I finally get another 5 star.

Edited by thane98

This girl

UwkYA9G.png

...is she supposed to be this durable? She has the highest defense out of anyone on my team, including fellow same-levelled 5* Chrom. Granted, he has like 7 HP on her but damn

Edited by Thor Odinson

My best unit would have to be my 4 star Effie, my very first summon, it's thanks to her that I'm at the 2nd to last level in the story and have not lost a battle yet in the arena. She has a silver lance which is currently her best weapon and I've made her had wary fighter level 3 and she also came with shove basically, which has led to many unique strategies.

Got to say Lucina and Lyn have shown to be beyond OP in the game.  Looking through the skills I can see that female Corrin and Merric will be amazing too.  I just need to find a good healer.  Raven also proves to be a beast being an axe wielding Chrom.

Though I summoned 15 non 5 star characters in a row. I don't have any more missions or quests to complete, right now.
The stamina requirements are starting to get annoying, since there is no more orb to waste.. Guess this is where f2p ends ^^..

My current Top 3 Characters:

image1 (1).PNG

image3.PNG

image2 (1).PNG

Edited by Armend

5* Marth is pretty much my nuclear option right now, especially if I see a dragon (OHKO galore). Regen from Falchion and mobility from Pivot help. After that, Sharena is almost as good as Marth, despite only being standard 2* and using an Iron weapon. I wonder how good she will be when ranked up.

So far my 5* Takumi is my best unit by far.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170206-133738.png

The other two units that are quite useful include my 5* Lyn and my 4* Fae (I think lyn will be much better once I can finally get Galeforce on her). I find Fae useful with her pull back, it's fun to use in the arena to be able to nuke with Takumi and just pull out so he doesn't get destroyed by the other team.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170206-141837.pngScreenshot_20170206-141749.png