Merge Allies

Ryuke

Now that we officially get 2 Virion.

NOTE: Finish hard to get a 2 star Virion (My team of level 18-19 took it down easily)

Have you merged your virion?

Is there a difference merging at level 1 Virion vs level 20 Virion (of same star). If it's the same.. level 1 seems better.. saving all the exp.

2 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

The only ally I've merged so far is Divine Priestess Tiki, and it's more from the fact I don't like having two of the same character.

Which makes Virion the only characters. Since they give one freebie and one in a map. Unless you have released him.

When did you merge your Tiki? How's the growth going? Merging gain like +1 stat.. and I was like.. this doesnt seem worth it.

Yep.  Merged 'em.  And will merge again, because my amazing luck gave me a 4* Virion.

This is going to be all sorts of funny, once I'm done.  But Raigh comes first (I pulled him, too).

Nope.  Merged 2* with 2* for the plus ranking.  Will eventually level that one up to 4*, then merge with existing 4* because Seal Speed on a unit that snipes is really good.

To think ... this game would actually give you a strong Virion. Interesting

Other than people speaking about Caeda. Still trying to find which 4* is awful. (I still cannot believe... I am almost out of Orbs... I shouldnt have upgraded my castle while waiting for feathers)

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Nope.  Merged 2* with 2* for the plus ranking.  Will eventually level that one up to 4*, then merge with existing 4* because Seal Speed on a unit that snipes is really good.

You probably know this, but just in case you don't, you lose the plus ranking upon awakening. So 2*+1 will become a regular 3* (The SP still stays though).

To think ... this game would actually give you a strong Virion. Interesting

Other than people speaking about Caeda. Still trying to find which 4* is awful. (I still cannot believe... I am almost out of Orbs... I shouldnt have upgraded my castle while waiting for feathers)

Trust me, upgrading the castle is worth it! You'll save so much and/or time by getting the exp bonuses. And the earlier the better :).

Edited by Birdy