Looking for volunteers to gather character stats

VincentASM

Hi all! Hope you're all enjoying the game : )

Anyway, to help people get the most out of the game, I've been working on a page that displays detailed character information (stats are fake). However due to the nature of the game, I'm lacking a LOT of data.

So I was wondering if people would be interested in submitting their Level 1 character stats? I'd also need Level 1 stats for each applicable rarity.

In addition, I'm looking for the full skill lists for each character. You can view this by tapping "Skill List" on the character's profile. However, I'm not sure what exact details I need right now.

NOTE: Please do not submit stats in this topic. I will be creating individual topics where you can submit stats.

EDIT: You can submit stats in the topics below.

1-2 Star Characters (to be added)

3 Star Characters

4 Star Characters

5 Star Characters

Also, are there any moderators around (or @Elieson) who would like to help manage the topics?

Edited by VincentASM

I can help submit data, I have a lot of lvl 1 characters that I'm not planning to use.

And a side note, if you have a lvl 20 or higher character (4 stars or less), you can see what the base stats of the next higher rarity would have. Go into Unlock Potential and select a lvl 20 or higher character and click next, this will show current lvl'd stats compared to "Initial values for a X * character.

Yo!  I'll definitely be around!

From what I can tell, the number of skills a character can learn increases as their star rating goes up.  So perhaps a list of what skills a character can learn, since a lot of them are cut-and-paste (Rally stat, Hone stat, etc.)?

7 minutes ago, escotanner said:

How do we submit the stats; do you want us to post a picture or write it in text?

Either way works. If you're submitting via text, I'll explain the formatting in the individual topic.

6 minutes ago, Lord_Grima said:

I can help submit data, I have a lot of lvl 1 characters that I'm not planning to use.

And a side note, if you have a lvl 20 or higher character (4 stars or less), you can see what the base stats of the next higher rarity would have. Go into Unlock Potential and select a lvl 20 or higher character and click next, this will show current lvl'd stats compared to "Initial values for a X * character.

Nice, I hadn't thought of that!

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yo!  I'll definitely be around!

From what I can tell, the number of skills a character can learn increases as their star rating goes up.  So perhaps a list of what skills a character can learn, since a lot of them are cut-and-paste (Rally stat, Hone stat, etc.)?

Awesome. Yeah, I saw lots of copy and pasted skills. Guess they want to share the love, haha.

1 minute ago, Alto said:

I'll be able to help with some!

Also since the base stats vary slightly between multiple of the same unit are you just going to be recording one of the variations?

I'm only looking for samples, so just one of each character will do.

But if you have a duplicate, feel free to post it still. Maybe we can work out the source of the variations.

It would be a pleasure to help, also because I'm very curious myself about all this. I have 96 characters, but I've been leveling up all my 5* units already. I might still have some screenshots from when they were level 1 somewhere in my folder though, I'll see what I can do.

Question. Does upgrading their potential count? I have 4x 3* Sophias, and I've leveled them all up to 20 (plan on combining all of them somehow at some point). (I posted the info in another topic...)

Edited by cygnus

Question on this: Can we submit characters that have already been submitted, in light of the news of banes and boons being a thing for character stats? I upgraded my Cherche and Robin to 4* and have stats I can supply if it wouldn't be too redundant (prob a lot of Robin submissions already)

On 2/9/2017 at 10:37 AM, BANRYU said:

Question on this: Can we submit characters that have already been submitted, in light of the news of banes and boons being a thing for character stats? I upgraded my Cherche and Robin to 4* and have stats I can supply if it wouldn't be too redundant (prob a lot of Robin submissions already)

I think they said it's okay to submit duplicates, if they have different stats than the ones listed.

Hello I have some max lv and near max lv units to submit but the links in the first post ask for only the initial stats, thought these stats would be worth something so posting it here if you don't mind. Both rank 5 btw

• Name: Catria
  • Lv. 40
  • HP: 39
  • Atk: 45
  • Spd: 331
  • Def: 29
  • Res: 25
  • Name: Takumi
  • Lv. 40
  • HP: 36
  • Atk: 46
  • Spd: 33
  • Def: 29
  • Res: 18
  • Name: Nowi
  • Lv. 40
  • HP: 42
  • Atk: 45
  • Spd: 27
  • Def: 33
  • Res: 30

The max stats don't seem to be set in stone I've seen other Takumi's near max lv but have different stats i.e. higher attack but lower def

Edited by Raybrand

• 4 weeks later...