"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Herman Bloom said:

Just gone into the next season of Arena and the Beginner option was Tier 2, and the Intermediate and Advanced Tier 3.

Isn't that a bit odd?

Actually do I just have the Tiers all wrong? I assumed Tier 1 was the "best" but I have two friends who had two star characters and they are both Tier 1 (though guess they could be just levelling them and have an all 40's team for Arena. Maybe.)

7 minutes ago, Herman Bloom said:

Actually do I just have the Tiers all wrong? I assumed Tier 1 was the "best" but I have two friends who had two star characters and they are both Tier 1 (though guess they could be just levelling them and have an all 40's team for Arena. Maybe.)

Higher Tier = Better here. Tier 1 is where beginners start.

51 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Is it possible for your tier to drop? I know that the top 100k move on to the next tier, but what about the unranked? 

I was unranked during the first season but I still rose up from Tier 1 to Tier 2.

Edited by The Geek

15 minutes ago, Kirie said:

I was also unranked last season but still went up to Tier 3 today. I have no idea what Tiering requirements are. Maybe if you score at all you move up?

Hmm, if you went from unranked to Tier 3 (the highest) in one go, it's probably based solely on the amount of points you scored last season. Can I ask what rank you were?

46 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Hmm, if you went from unranked to Tier 3 (the highest) in one go, it's probably based solely on the amount of points you scored last season. Can I ask what rank you were?

I think she means she wasn't top 100 000 last week, not that she was Tier 1 (Whitewing 7th Platoon Trainee).

Edited by Vaximillian

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I think she means she wasn't top 100 000 last week, not that she was Tier 1 (Whitewing).

Tier 1 is 7th platoon trainee. Tier 2 is white wing. Tier 3 is dragoon. Can't wait to see what tier 4 is hee hee. Unless tier 3 is the highest. Not really satisfied with being a "goon"

Edited by Arcanite
Needed to add something

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Tier 1 is 7th platoon trainee. Tier 2 is white wing. Tier 3 is dragoon. Can't wait to see what tier 4 is hee hee

Oops, mixed that up, I stand corrected. There are the ranks in the script dump thread:

Spoiler

MID_ARENA_RANK01: 7th Platoon Trainee
MID_ARENA_RANK02: Whitewing
MID_ARENA_RANK03: Dragoon
MID_ARENA_RANK04: Sable Knight
MID_ARENA_RANK05: Lanceritter
MID_ARENA_RANK06: Grünritter
MID_ARENA_RANK07: Weissritter
MID_ARENA_RANK08: Archer General
MID_ARENA_RANK09: Mage General
MID_ARENA_RANK10: Knight General
MID_ARENA_RANK11: Great General
MID_ARENA_RANK12: Third Wyvern General
MID_ARENA_RANK13: Eight-Generals Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK14: Imperial General
MID_ARENA_RANK15: Four-Riders Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK16: Holy Guard
MID_ARENA_RANK17: 12-Deadlords Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK18: Hoshidan Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK19: Nohrian Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK20: First-Dragons Rank

53 minutes ago, Birdy said:

51 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I think she means she wasn't top 100 000 last week, not that she was Tier 1 (Whitewing 7th Platoon Trainee).

Yes, this. Sorry for being unclear. I was ranked somewhere in 50k~100k the first week when everyone was T1 and I went up to T2 (I think my actual offense score was a bit over 2.5k?). This past week, I got a score over 3k but I was always "rank unranked", meaning that I wasn't in the top 100k players. I still went up to T3 today.

3 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Yes, this. Sorry for being unclear. I was ranked somewhere in 50k~100k the first week when everyone was T1 and I went up to T2 (I think my actual offense score was a bit over 2.5k?). This past week, I got a score over 3k but I was always "rank unranked", meaning that I wasn't in the top 100k players. I still went up to T3 today.

Literally, this, for me. I wish there was a way to know what you needed to be to "rank" into the top 100

Just now, Elieson said:

Literally, this, for me. I wish there was a way to know what you needed to be to "rank" into the top 100

Same. I thought about blowing a bunch of Dueling Crests yesterday to try and get ranked, but without even knowing what kind of point value I'd need to reach, I didn't feel like it was worth it.

I'm also just having Arena problems in general, since my two strongest units (Camilla and Young Tiki) are weak against some of the most common meta Arena characters (Takumi and Falchion wielders), and I don't really have a good counter. I'm hoping I'll be able to whip something up with the new characters released tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

32 minutes ago, Kirie said:

Ah, my bad! Not your fault, I just misunderstood =P. 

30 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Hmm, what we could do is open up a topic about Arena placements. People could state their rank there and the amount of points, so we can make an estimation of how much points you need to get to a certain Rank. I could compile the info and put a daily estimation of how much points you need to get into a rank into the opening post and do hourly updates on the last day. That is, if we could get enough info/people to share their ranks & points. (I could also look on Reddit for that, they have a similar topic there). Would you guys think that's a good idea?

4 minutes ago, Birdy said:

That is, if we could get enough info/people to share their ranks & points. (I could also look on Reddit for that, they have a similar topic there). Would you guys think that's a good idea?

It's really only useful if people who are top 100k post in there. I support the idea, but it hinges on ranked players from here being active :X

10 minutes ago, Elieson said:

It's really only useful if people who are top 100k post in there. I support the idea, but it hinges on ranked players from here being active :X

I know at least one ranked player who's decent at the arena that I could likely badger into helping out. :P

1 minute ago, Mysteryshadow5` said:

Is there any way to level a dedicated healer besides crystals. I only have a level 2 Lissa and she cannot attack until I purchase her first spell.

By healing. Shocking, I know. Healers also get 1 SP for each healing act in addition to XP.

16 minutes ago, s07195 said:

How do you choose a defense team for arena? Just the one you leave the game on? Or first leftmost team?

It's the first/left-most team, yes.

So many pages, couldn't read them all :O But what do you guys think about saving orbs up for the next banner? I've pulled enough times that my chance of a 5 star on legendary heroes is 5% for 5 star focus and 5% for 5 star (in general?) I kind of don't want to throw that away.  But then again, idk how long it'll take for me to gather enough orbs to do another pull, seeing as I have like 1 more map in hard and like half of lunatic done.