"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

12 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Ok, I got an another few new questions:

1. Does anyone that summoned all the three Whitewings (Palla, Catria, and Est) tested it out to see if they can do the Triangle Attack in Heroes? I did summoned Palla.
  2. I did summoned the female Corrin, but I did seen her outfit design was unaltered due to the game's rating since Super Smash Bros. for Nitendo 3DS / Wii U since I did seen that game was Everyone +10 in the US and it was Cero A in Japan. But, I did seen in the Google Play Store showed Heroes as Everyone +10 and the Aple App Store has the game as +12, but what is the game's rating system for Fire Emblem Heroes in Japan suppose to be, is it Cero A, B like Awakening, or is it C like in Fates?
  3. Speaking of which, I did seen and heard that there were two characters such as Alfonse (twice) and Chrom (in his voice lines while looking at the character profile) from the game did used the D word, but is there any more characters swears in Fire Emblem Heroes maybe like Sully since she does swears alot in Awakening?
  4. Since Seliph, Julia, Eirika, and Emphriam were released in the update and I did asked "which character that didn't appeared in Fire Emblem Heroes that were mentioned in the game", but is there any Judgral and/or Magvel characters that were mentioned by Julia, Eirika, and/or Emphriam, I did summoned Seliph and he did mentioned about his father without his name in the game?

Last one only.  I believe Julia mentions Julius (or at least her brother).

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any tips for late-game grinding? Its frustrating when your units keep dying and dying, it feels like you've reached a limit and can't get any further. Before anyone asks me to buy castle upgrades, I've bought two and I'm not getting any more for now, I want to save my orbs to get more units so my team can be more diverse in the long run.

4 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

Anyone got any tips for late-game grinding? Its frustrating when your units keep dying and dying, it feels like you've reached a limit and can't get any further. Before anyone asks me to buy castle upgrades, I've bought two and I'm not getting any more for now, I want to save my orbs to get more units so my team can be more diverse in the long run.

Full castle upgrades.  The 100% bonus makes a huge difference.  Combined with the experience campaign, I've been able to cap a few of my units.

It's really necessary, since the amount of experience you need to level goes up considerably at high levels.

Otherwise, you'll have to pick a lot of fights, and pick them carefully.  Don't attempt to dive a team that's four levels higher than yours.

Just now, eclipse said:

Full castle upgrades.  The 100% bonus makes a huge difference.  Combined with the experience campaign, I've been able to cap a few of my units.

It's really necessary, since the amount of experience you need to level goes up considerably at high levels.

Otherwise, you'll have to pick a lot of fights, and pick them carefully.  Don't attempt to dive a team that's four levels higher than yours.

This means I have to spend money on the game. Like I don't have a choice. I just don't have the money for it right now. I really hope Nintendo drops the prices for orbs soon or does some kind of special offer. Otherwise someone like me, who can't afford to throw their money around on a mobile app right now, is just gonna be stuck.

Just now, sdgj1994 said:

This means I have to spend money on the game. Like I don't have a choice. I just don't have the money for it right now. I really hope Nintendo drops the prices for orbs soon or does some kind of special offer. Otherwise someone like me, who can't afford to throw their money around on a mobile app right now, is just gonna be stuck.

I have a fully upgraded castle, and haven't spent a dime.

You really don't miss out on too many summons for upgrading your castle.  And most likely, they're all going to be bad summons anyways.  Its totally worth it to upgrade your castle all the way right after you get your first 5*.

44 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

I think there's going to be a new map that will give out 6 Orbs again Monday, that coupled with the 2 free ones you get per day should be enough to get you an upgrade or two.

I need some help with boon/bane of my F!Corrin and Nowi.IV calculator's lowest Attack stat is higher by 4-5 points, so either I do something wrong or they are both --Attack...

Stats in "Unlock potential":

F!Corrin: 20 HP,  atk 16, spd 6 , Def 8, Res 6

Nowi: 16 HP,  atk 13, spd 5 , Def 8, Res 6

Lyn or Marth for Red Sword Unit?

Thoughts on these two? I have both, at 5*, Lv 40. Stats are as follows:

Lyn: Rating 174

HP: 41, Atk: 44, Spd: 34, Def: 26, Res: 29

Skills: Sol Katti, Astra, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Spd 3 [I couldn't get the 500 SP to get Galeforce :( ]

---

Marth: Rating 174

HP: 41, Atk: 50, Spd: 34, Def: 29, Res: 20

Skills: Falchion, Pivot, Escape Route 3, Spur Spd 3

23 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Skills: Sol Katti, Astra, Defiant Atk 3, Spur Spd 3 [I couldn't get the 500 SP to get Galeforce :( ]

---

You can still grind for SP at max level.  I think you get 3SP per enemy killed.  I had to do that to get all my skills on Tiki.

I prefer Lyn, but I think either would work fine.

25 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

---

I would normally recommend Lyn as one of her highlights is doubling however yours has -speed which makes her the same speed as Marth. Take Marth because at least he has Falchion against manaketes and higher ATK. 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You can still grind for SP at max level.  I think you get 3SP per enemy killed.  I had to do that to get all my skills on Tiki.

I prefer Lyn, but I think either would work fine.

Ahh, that's good to know; I didn't know you gained SP for killing enemies! Thanks

And I have Lyn in there for now; I think the more balanced Def/Res to the detriment of lower Atk is better for the condensed gameplay (where at times you can't really escape enemies)

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I would normally recommend Lyn as one of her highlights is doubling however yours has -speed which makes her the same speed as Marth. Take Marth because at least he has Falchion against manaketes and higher ATK. 

Falchion is a great weapon. Although Marth's low Res has gotten me in trouble at times.

My other teammates are all Lv 40 5*: Robin (blue mage), Tiki [young] (red dragon), and Takumi (colorless archer)

I'm still trying to level up a good Green character; I have 4* Fae and Camilla - still deciding who to power up when I get enough feathers.

2 hours ago, Nastya said:

I need some help with boon/bane of my F!Corrin and Nowi.IV calculator's lowest Attack stat is higher by 4-5 points, so either I do something wrong or they are both --Attack...

Stats in "Unlock potential":

F!Corrin: 20 HP,  atk 16, spd 6 , Def 8, Res 6

Nowi: 16 HP,  atk 13, spd 5 , Def 8, Res 6

The stats shown on the 5* IV calculator assume that you have unlocked their 5* weapon.  Compare the other four stats, then figure out your boon/bane from there.

1 hour ago, SaMaster14 said:

Falchion is a great weapon. Although Marth's low Res has gotten me in trouble at times.

My other teammates are all Lv 40 5*: Robin (blue mage), Tiki [young] (red dragon), and Takumi (colorless archer)

I'm still trying to level up a good Green character; I have 4* Fae and Camilla - still deciding who to power up when I get enough feathers.

Use the little plus sign next to the quote button for Multiquote.

With your team, I'd use Camilla.  You already have magic damage in the form of Robin/Tiki.

38 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The stats shown on the 5* IV calculator assume that you have unlocked their 5* weapon.  Compare the other four stats, then figure out your boon/bane from there.

With your team, I'd use Camilla.  You already have magic damage in the form of Robin/Tiki.

Thanks, I'm strengthening her up now.

Also I was in the process of replying to Rezzy when Kiran posted, so I didn't see the post until after I had already submitted the first response haha

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

For units that upgrade to a Brave weapon, you also have to figure in the -5 Spd that comes with that, if they're still working with a Steel Weapon.

33 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Thanks, I'm strengthening her up now.

Also I was in the process of replying to Rezzy when Kiran posted, so I didn't see the post until after I had already submitted the first response haha

You can edit your post, but if adding a quote to your edit is tricky, you can ping people, by putting @SaMaster14 so they know you're responding to their post.

Dumb question, but is there any information on when the other units from SS will become available (that is, the ones besides Eirika and Ephraim)? Will they suddenly be available for summon, or will they appear 2/4 at a time as focuses (possibly after other games). Is there any info out there on this sort of thing, or is it just speculation at this point?

Just now, darkkfan said:

Dumb question, but is there any information on when the other units from SS will become available (that is, the ones besides Eirika and Ephraim)? Will they suddenly be available for summon, or will they appear 2/4 at a time as focuses (possibly after other games). Is there any info out there on this sort of thing, or is it just speculation at this point?

There's been no word yet on any additional characters being added.  I'd imagine they'll get added eventually, but I'm not sure if they'll be announced or just show up as focus characters.

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I think there's going to be a new map that will give out 6 Orbs again Monday, that coupled with the 2 free ones you get per day should be enough to get you an upgrade or two.

So I now have a fully upgraded castle and it has really helped out. Didn't even have to spend any money on it thanks to those free orbs and the new weapon quests. I thought, it would be better to spend them on something I know will help me out for sure rather than gambling them on something that might. Now if only the game will stop giving me enemies that have weapons that are effective against units I'm trying to train in the tower. There is no way to check exactly what weapons they will use before a fight, just the type. When I see a sword user in the preview I think "oh great time to use Effie/F!Corrin, cos weapon advantage" and then its an Armorslayer/Falchion and I'm just like "welp, there goes more of my stamina". I mean, how was I to know in the first place? Not all of the units on my team would be weak to said weapons but still, its a little annoying when it happens.

Edited by sdgj1994

This was probably already answered somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

How many bonus heroes do I need for the best score in Arena? One is enough? The more the merrier? Thanks.

Extra question: do the % bonus for summoning 5 star heroes reset every time the focus change?

Edited by Orson